Windows 10: BSOD when coming out of sleep, multiple error codes

Discus and support BSOD when coming out of sleep, multiple error codes in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, When coming out of sleep with this new laptop I sometimes get BSOD errors. So far I have gotten the following error codes: 0x0000010E... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by sakilo1990, Jun 11, 2019.

1. BSOD when coming out of sleep, multiple error codes

Hi,

When coming out of sleep with this new laptop I sometimes get BSOD errors. So far I have gotten the following error codes:

0x0000010E VIDEO_MEMORY_MANAGEMENT_INTERNAL

At this point, I re-installed my Nvidia driver shooting in the dark hoping that it would fix the issue.
    I then got the following error on the next one:

0x0000009F DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE

A few days later, I got the following error:

0x00000119 VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR

Would really appreciate some help looking into this so thanks in advance. I have updated the zip of the logs for assistance.

DESKTOP-5894K25-(2019-06-11_16-55-08).zip

:)

sakilo1990, Jun 11, 2019
  2. Kursah Win User

BSOD - Registry Error

Your BSOD code is 0X000000051

Here's the Google search I did for it: https://www.google.com/search?q=0x0...j5.399j0j7&sourceid=chrome&es_sm=122&ie=UTF-8

There is a hotfix available that might help, https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/810558

This thread makes a few good suggestions too: http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-hel...dows-7-pro-sp1-registry-error-0x00000051.html

+1 to listing your full system specs, OS version, etc. I did only look at your BSOD log file.

Run a Diskchk /R (I know you already ran one, so you can skip this)

Run SFC /SCANNOW

Report back.

Kursah, Jun 11, 2019
  3. btarunr Win User
    Windows 10 BSOD Errors to Come with Troubleshooting QR-Codes

With its latest Preview Build (build 14316), Microsoft patched Windows 10 to make BSOD (blue-screen of death) errors more useful for system analysts and power-users. The blue-screen now puts up a QR-code to the knowledge-base page related to the error. Microsoft also set up an easy to remember URL at "windows.com/stopcode" for quick-reference to info and possible fixes to various kinds of errors.

The Register makes a valid case for how QR-codes in BSOD screens can be misused by malware developers. Malware or ransomware developers can now make their wares fake a BSOD screen with a QR-code that leads to their web-page to steal your information, or point you to download even more malware.

BSOD when coming out of sleep, multiple error codes 39a_thm.jpg

Source: The Register

btarunr, Jun 11, 2019
  4. Wind47 Win User

BSOD when coming out of sleep, multiple error codes

Wind47, Jun 11, 2019
Thema:

BSOD when coming out of sleep, multiple error codes

1. BSOD when coming out of sleep, multiple error codes - Similar Threads - BSOD coming sleep

2. Multiple BSOD error code, multiple BSOD a day

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple BSOD error code, multiple BSOD a day: Hello,I have formatted my entire computer and my multiple disk, reset the BIOS to default setting, updated the BIOS, updated all driver, still, everyday I get multiple BSOD error.Here is the lift in order of the most common to the least;1. MEMORY_MANAGEMENT2....
  3. Multiple BSOD error code, multiple BSOD a day

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Multiple BSOD error code, multiple BSOD a day: Hello,I have formatted my entire computer and my multiple disk, reset the BIOS to default setting, updated the BIOS, updated all driver, still, everyday I get multiple BSOD error.Here is the lift in order of the most common to the least;1. MEMORY_MANAGEMENT2....
  4. Multiple BSOD error code, multiple BSOD a day

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Random BSOD coming out of Sleep Windows 20H2

Random BSOD coming out of Sleep Windows 20H2: Let me first say, I have done all the usual recommendations. Update to latest drivers, Memtest, Windows Update... Memtest shows no errors, Windows Update is now 20H2. SFC shows no errors, same with CHKDSK.Device: HP Pavilion 15-CS2xxx series I-7-8565U, 24Gb, 4Gb NVidia, 480...
  6. Had BSOD coming out of sleep mode

Had BSOD coming out of sleep mode: Hi all came home from work , opened laptop hit space bar and was faced with the dreaded stop screen happened so fast did not even get a chance to see it. not sure maybe this could be due to a firmware update on my crucial ssd there trying to fix the overtemp error crap with...
  7. Multiple BSOD Error Codes

Multiple BSOD Error Codes: I have been having multiple different bsod error codes on my computer. The list includes: System service exception, kmode excpetion not handled, System thread exception not handled, critical structure corruption, attempted write to readonly memory, unexpected kernal mode...
  8. Multiple BSOD error codes

Multiple BSOD error codes: I updated from windows 7 the day that 10 launched and for a few days everything worked perfectly, then I crashed a few times, and today I crashed three times, all for different reasons. The first crash was a kernell_data_inpage_error. I did occasionally get this in 7, and...
  9. No Display When System Comes Out of Sleep Mode

in Windows 10 Support
    No Display When System Comes Out of Sleep Mode: I have 3 monitors connected to dual NVIDIA GeForce GT640 video cards. The MB is ASRock Z77 Professional-M with Intel i3-3220 @3.3ghz Windows 10 Professional 64. When I manually put the system to sleep and come back later in the day and tap the spacebar to start the...
  10. Computer will not come out of sleep

in Windows 10 Support
    Computer will not come out of sleep: My computer will not come out of sleep. When I hit a key or click the mouse, it will power for a moment and then appears to just turn off. I have to push the power button and completely boot up as if it was shutdown. I have checked my mouse/keyboard settings regarding...