Windows 10: BSOD when connecting Sceptre monitor to GPU.

Discus and support BSOD when connecting Sceptre monitor to GPU. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; OS - Windows 8.1, 8, 7, Vista ? - Windows 10x86 32-bit or x64 ? - x64What OS was originally installed on the system? - Windows 10Is the OS an OEM... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Jhvnghir, May 14, 2022.

1. Jhvnghir Win User

BSOD when connecting Sceptre monitor to GPU.

OS - Windows 8.1, 8, 7, Vista ? - Windows 10x86 32-bit or x64 ? - x64What OS was originally installed on the system? - Windows 10Is the OS an OEM version came pre-installed on the system or full retail version YOU purchased it from a retailer? Pre-installedAge of system hardware - 2 years. Sceptre monitor is older 4 years.Age of OS installation - have you re-installed the OS? - Fresh OS. I reinstalled windows.CPU model - AMD Ryzen 5 3600 6-Core Processor Video Card model - AMD Radeon RX 5600 XTMotherBoard - if NOT a laptop&n

:)

Jhvnghir, May 14, 2022

2. i have a problem to connect 2 monitors.

Hi Ron,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

• What changes did you make in the BIOS? As making the changes in the BIOS is only recommended by Microsoft if done by the manufacturer.
    • How are you connecting to the 2nd monitor?
    I suggest you to follow the steps from this article below:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-IN/windows-8/how-connect-multiple-monitors

[Applies to Windows 10 as well]

Regards.

SujataMoktan, May 14, 2022
  3. Issue connecting 3rd monitor

Hello,

I have 2 external monitors connected to my windows 10 laptop, and am having difficulty getting both monitors to connect. The monitors are two separate companies (acer & sceptre), and plug into my computer without a splitter (into two separate ports). Can
    you please help to troubleshoot the problem?

Thanks!

Rob Stiefler, May 14, 2022
  4. MarySJML Win User

Monitor is on but unable to connect

My monitor was connected and working. After closing down my computer, and receiving a lengthy update ... when I turned back on next morning, monitor turned on but went to a blue screen.

Have check all connections and restarted computer still nothing.

Googled for an answer, very confusing to a non techie!

Need help!

Not sure of category I have Windows 10, hp laptop, Sceptre monitor

MarySJML, May 14, 2022
Thema:

1. BSOD when connecting Sceptre monitor to GPU. - Similar Threads - BSOD connecting Sceptre

2. sceptre monitor with an hp laptop.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    sceptre monitor with an hp laptop.: I can hardly hear videos as they seem to be playing on the laptop, but not on the sceptre monitor. How can I change that https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sceptre-monitor-with-an-hp-laptop/9cea43bb-f205-440a-8d2e-e3b1506f247c
  3. sceptre monitor with an hp laptop.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    sceptre monitor with an hp laptop.: I can hardly hear videos as they seem to be playing on the laptop, but not on the sceptre monitor. How can I change that https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sceptre-monitor-with-an-hp-laptop/9cea43bb-f205-440a-8d2e-e3b1506f247c
  4. sceptre monitor with an hp laptop.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. BSOD when connecting Sceptre monitor to GPU.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD when connecting Sceptre monitor to GPU.: OS - Windows 8.1, 8, 7, Vista ? - Windows 10x86 32-bit or x64 ? - x64What OS was originally installed on the system? - Windows 10Is the OS an OEM version came pre-installed on the system or full retail version YOU purchased it from a retailer? Pre-installedAge of system...
  6. BSOD when connecting Sceptre monitor to GPU.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD when connecting Sceptre monitor to GPU.: OS - Windows 8.1, 8, 7, Vista ? - Windows 10x86 32-bit or x64 ? - x64What OS was originally installed on the system? - Windows 10Is the OS an OEM version came pre-installed on the system or full retail version YOU purchased it from a retailer? Pre-installedAge of system...
  7. Windows 10 Pro and Sceptre J20 monitor

Windows 10 Pro and Sceptre J20 monitor: Why can't I get 1600 x 900 resolution on monitor even though both monitor and Windows 10 Pro claim that is their native resolution/Why can't I get the speakers in monitor to work with either VGA connection to desktop or HDMI....
  8. Connecting a Sceptre monitor to a HP laptop

Connecting a Sceptre monitor to a HP laptop: I returned the first monitor believing that it had bad HDMI ports. The second one has arrived and I am having the same trouble. I have tried connecting to both HDMI ports and have even tried using an HDMI to VGA cable and am getting the same no signal on the Sceptre monitor....
  9. BSOD when moving a program from one monitor that's connected to the GPU to another monitor...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    BSOD when moving a program from one monitor that's connected to the GPU to another monitor...: Hello, I keep on having BSOD's when I move a product that's mostly GPU intensive Autodesk Autocad, Autodesk Revit to another monitor especially now that the latest version of Revit allows another viewport to be moved to another monitor . Even the EPIC Games launcher desktop...
  10. HDMI Monitor Sceptre 27" does not connect to Windows 10 Thinkpad T460

HDMI Monitor Sceptre 27" does not connect to Windows 10 Thinkpad T460: My monitor is not being recognized by my laptop and does not work when I plug it in. The monitor does work when I plug it into another computer Macbook, so I figure this is a software issue. I have done several updates etc. but my thinkpad still does not recognized the...