Windows 10: BSOD WHEN CONNECTING TO WIFI

Discus and support BSOD WHEN CONNECTING TO WIFI in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi! I just bought a Wifi Dongle online. This is the product I purchased: https://shopee.ph/product/87773654/1509323230. Whenever I connect to my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Lolfaceftw, Aug 3, 2020.

1. BSOD WHEN CONNECTING TO WIFI

Lolfaceftw, Aug 3, 2020
  2. wabbles Win User

When will the wifi connectivity problems be solved?

OK, so the Windows 10 engineers bollixed up the wifi connectivity part of the operating system. Everybody knows that by now. It seems they are making some progress in resolving it. Now, instead of seeing "Secured, No Internet" on your list of wifi connections, you see "Connected, Secured" EXCEPT no webpages will load. So you really aren't connected. It does seem to be a step in the right direction. Does anybody know when they plan on a full and complete repair of this screw up of epic proportions?

wabbles, Aug 3, 2020
  3. simrick Win User
    When will the wifi connectivity problems be solved?

Hi Wabbles and welcome to Tenforums.

I've got 4 systems connecting via wireless; all adapters are different makes; all have zero issues, and two of them are old (wireless-G only). Most every issue I have seen with wireless connections has been driver-related. (Or, impending router failure.) I would suggest identifying your adapter model/make, and searching for different drivers that you can try out. And, sometimes an older driver works better than a newer one (just had this issue on a system I was working on yesterday). Also, verify you have these same connection issues when connecting to different routers, just to rule that out.

simrick, Aug 3, 2020
  4. Jack898 Win User

BSOD WHEN CONNECTING TO WIFI

BSoD when connecting to WiFi

So I've had multiple BSoDs when I'm connecting to WiFi. The BSoDs say page_fault_in_nonpaged_area

It happened to me one time when my wifi wasn't working on one network, so I decided to connect to our 5G network. When I clicked it to connect, the computer suddenly got a BSoD. Whenever it happens, it always seems to be related to Wifi. Does anybody know
    what's happening?

Specs:

64 Bit Windows 10 Home

AMD Processor

Very new computer (I cant imagine it being a hardware problem)

Thanks,

Jack

Jack898, Aug 3, 2020
Thema:

BSOD WHEN CONNECTING TO WIFI

1. BSOD WHEN CONNECTING TO WIFI - Similar Threads - BSOD CONNECTING WIFI

2. BSoD when trying to connect with WiFi

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSoD when trying to connect with WiFi: I've been recently suffering from an issue where connecting to some routers causes a BSoD. It's either SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED or KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED. In both cases the source is ndis.sys.The issue was rather infrequent usually not at home, but after...
  3. BSoD when trying to connect with WiFi

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSoD when trying to connect with WiFi: I've been recently suffering from an issue where connecting to some routers causes a BSoD. It's either SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED or KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED. In both cases the source is ndis.sys.The issue was rather infrequent usually not at home, but after...
  4. BSoD when trying to connect with WiFi

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. BSOD when connected to university wifi

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD when connected to university wifi: Hello.I had BSOD every 5 to 10 minutes if I the laptop is connected to university wifi.Here is my dump files:https://drive.google.com/file/d/1aue5Ql3IY6LvNt6vrkAU7UnMryzaOP3B/view?usp=sharingThanks...
  6. BSOD when connected to university wifi

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD when connected to university wifi: Hello.I had BSOD every 5 to 10 minutes if I the laptop is connected to university wifi.Here is my dump files:https://drive.google.com/file/d/1aue5Ql3IY6LvNt6vrkAU7UnMryzaOP3B/view?usp=sharingThanks...
  7. Bsod when connecting to wifi

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Bsod when connecting to wifi: I am getting different types of bsod when connecting to wifi. Ethernet is working fine. When i connect to wifi after 5 to 10 minutes i get bsod i have tried everything. I have hp notebook 15 bs637tu windows 10 home single language 1803. These are the memory dumps...
  8. BSOD when connecting to wifi

BSOD when connecting to wifi: Hello all, I've been getting a BSOD fairly regularly for a long time (months). Have been searching for a fix but not really getting anywhere. I'm convinced this is a driver issue but haven't been able to nail down a fix. Here's a description of the problem. My System:...
  9. Bsod when I connect to a wifi network

Bsod when I connect to a wifi network: Every time I try to join a wifi network, my computer crash within a few seconds. It says "system service exception" igdkmd64.sys in the bsod. So I just cant connect to the internet anymore.. im on my phone right now. I need help please! Windows 10 from win7 Intel...
  10. BSOD when connecting to network (Ethernet and Wifi)

BSOD when connecting to network (Ethernet and Wifi): Debug report attached. Attachment 27187 10844