Windows 10: BSOD when download or copy file from harddisk

Discus and support BSOD when download or copy file from harddisk in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi! I'm getting BSOD when I download COD Warzone especially when it scanning for broken file and when I copy large file from harddisk to my PC.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Deo16, Mar 22, 2020.

1. Deo16 Win User

BSOD when download or copy file from harddisk

Hi!

I'm getting BSOD when I download COD Warzone especially when it scanning for broken file and when I copy large file from harddisk to my PC.

Specs :

Mainboard : Asus Prime Z370-P II

Processor : Intel i7 9700K

VGA : Geforce RTX 2060

Memory : GSKILL Tridentz Z RGB 32GB 2x16GB

Stop code : WHEA_UNCORRETCABLE_ERROR

I already checked Proc, Ram and VGA and nothing fail or error.

Sorry for bad english, I'll post dump screenshot below.

BSOD when download or copy file from harddisk 8a7af1da-587d-40b4-8476-b6815f28f692?upload=true.jpg

:)

Deo16, Mar 22, 2020
  2. temp02 Win User

Java.nio.file - Copying files

You can't copy a folder, thats why it generates an exception (you are trying to copy a folder using a copy file function).
    You probably need to list all the files inside that folder and copy one by one

temp02, Mar 22, 2020
  3. Wozzer Win User
    Java.nio.file - Copying files

Issue was the above, so thanks temp02.

Wozzer, Mar 22, 2020
  4. Barman58 Win User

Copying files

As this relates to music file, do you use a music manager? If so check if it has any functions to do what you want.
    If not the music manager I use would do what you need without a problem do a search for MediaMonkey I use the Gold Version but the free version should allow you to list all the music files on the USB and you can then select all files right click and select "copy to" and navigate to your required location and all files will be copied for you.

It's late here now but will see what I can put together in step by step with screen shots in the morning here.

mediamonky handles my 30000+ track collection so should be OK for however many files you need to move now and in the future, plus a lot more

Barman58, Mar 22, 2020
Thema:

1. BSOD when download or copy file from harddisk - Similar Threads - BSOD download copy

2. Windows 10 BSOD when copying files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 BSOD when copying files: Just yesterday, when I used my work computer to copy the files, it suddenly blue screen, I don't know how to deal with it, but I followed the prompts to use the Tumbl file using WinDbg Preview to get some conclusions, I hope you can help analyze it and tell me how to deal...
  3. Windows 10 BSOD when copying files

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 BSOD when copying files: Just yesterday, when I used my work computer to copy the files, it suddenly blue screen, I don't know how to deal with it, but I followed the prompts to use the Tumbl file using WinDbg Preview to get some conclusions, I hope you can help analyze it and tell me how to deal...
  4. Windows 10 BSOD when copying files

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. BSOD Srttrail.txt when Replugging Harddisk after Windows Reinstall

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD Srttrail.txt when Replugging Harddisk after Windows Reinstall: when I decided to downgrade my Laptop from windows 11 to 10, I removed my harddisk because I was afraid it would be reset too I use SSD NVME for the Os, after removing the harddisk, I ran windows reinstall as usual and all went well. then I turned off my laptop, unplug the...
  6. BSOD when copying files from host to guest VMware workstation VMs.

BSOD when copying files from host to guest VMware workstation VMs.: Hello, I am encountering BSOD with PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA whenever I attempt to copy files from my host machine into my VMware Workstation VMs. It is not VM specific but happens to different VMs as well. This occurs 7 out of 10 times and I can't identify the cause of it...
  7. Copying and downloading files is broken

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Copying and downloading files is broken: Okay so, I bought a 1TB usb 1 week ago I'm having this problem always, and I can't find any solutions for this When I copy a folder with files, the result of the folder in the usb is always folder is empty.. This is a screenshot of the problem: [ATTACH] I also tried...
  8. BSOD when copying files from external HDD to external HDD

BSOD when copying files from external HDD to external HDD: Long story short, I've purchased a 5TB WD Mypassport USB C HDD to replace my 4tb wd my passport and I'm usding syncback to copy over about 2.8TB of backups and what not Twice now I've had it crash while running. I've come back to it and found it has restarted. found the...
  9. Server BSOD when copying files

Server BSOD when copying files: I have a 2012 server that will bsod when I try to copy data over the network. It will drop anywhere from 10 minutes to an hour of copying data. it has never done this before and I've copied a lot of data off of it before. I could sure use some help figuring this one out....
  10. Problems Copying a file from Downloads folder?

in Windows 10 Support
    Problems Copying a file from Downloads folder?: .exe files in particular won't copy from my Downloads folder to another drive? It says something like " Do you wish to Copy with missing files? " Thanks 49175