Windows 10: BSOD When I alt+tab Windows 10 Stopcode: UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP

Discus and support BSOD When I alt+tab Windows 10 Stopcode: UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I recently noticed a very strange problem that I have never experienced before. It started today. I was playing a League of Legends custom game and was... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Katten118, Oct 16, 2020.

1. Katten118 Win User

BSOD When I alt+tab Windows 10 Stopcode: UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP

I recently noticed a very strange problem that I have never experienced before. It started today. I was playing a League of Legends custom game and was going to tab out to change yt video when I instead get the BSOD with the stopcode UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP. I have tried starting my pc in safe mode and also to do some kind of memory troubleshoot. No change. Anyone know how to fix this issue?

:)

Katten118, Oct 16, 2020

2. alt + tab not working

Just found a really cool way to make alt+tab INSTANT!!!

In the launch options write the following: -windowed -noborder

BSOD When I alt+tab Windows 10 Stopcode: UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP Capture122.jpg

This play exactly the same as fullscreen but now you dont have to wait 30 f*@!ing seconds to alt+tab back in!

Also you don't get the little purple/black checkered effect (only in Source games) from alt+tabbing in fullscreen.

oli_ramsay, Oct 16, 2020
  3. xorbe Win User
    What is the "magic" of alt+tab?

I noticed alt-tabbing out of and back into Heaven lowers the benchmark result by 10% or so, which bugs me. Windows ...

xorbe, Oct 16, 2020
  4. mrhuggles Win User

alt + tab not working

i always just use the windows key to get back to the desktop [pops up the start dealy, doesn't need anything to alt+tab to]

mrhuggles, Oct 16, 2020
Thema:

1. BSOD When I alt+tab Windows 10 Stopcode: UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP - Similar Threads - BSOD alt+tab Stopcode

2. BSOD Stopcode: UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD Stopcode: UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP: So when I play League of Legends and I use alt+tab to tab out of the game I get BSOD with that stopcode. I have tried many things to fix it and nothing works. I have no idea what to do at this point. Please help me....
  3. BSOD When I alt+tab Windows 10

BSOD When I alt+tab Windows 10: I recently noticed a very strange problem that I have never experienced before. It started today. I was playing a League of Legends custom game and was going to tab out to change yt video when I instead get the BSOD with the error code UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP. I have...
  4. Windows 10 Alt + Tab

Windows 10 Alt + Tab: I would like to revert the alt + tab functionality back to how it originally worked, where I could alt-tab back and forth between two recent windows, rather than having to scroll through every open window to get to the one I want. Every guide I've found online to do this no...
  5. Windows 10 alt tab

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 alt tab: How can I change tabs in windows 10 like I used to do it in windows 7. I used to do as following but its not working in windows 10. https://youtu.be/izAELokY6G8 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-alt-tab/9a672385-5e8c-4e5f-bfad-d63eda2c4116
  6. BSOD (Unexpected_Kernel_Mode_Trap) When Playing Overwatch

BSOD (Unexpected_Kernel_Mode_Trap) When Playing Overwatch: Hello, I recently built a computer over the holidays with the specs listed in my profile. I have been using it daily for work and for gaming, but the last couple of weeks I got a BSOD error (Unexpected_Kernel_Mode_Trap) twice. I checked event logs both times and learned...
  7. BSoD Unexpected_kernel_mode_trap when shutting down PC

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    BSoD Unexpected_kernel_mode_trap when shutting down PC: I don't know if this is harmful. It never occurs normally when working/playing games, just when shut down. I've tried solution that change dumping files from auto to small and it doesn't work. I need to turn off the plug to shut down pc. How to fix this? submitted by...
  8. BSOD UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP

BSOD UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP: I thought the problem was fixed from my last post, but it seems the problem still persists. The problem first started when I noticed several visual bugs like red and green stripes in the below image. This would appear when I'm using Battle.net launcher, Steam, Uplay,...
  9. BSOD Unexpected_kernel_mode_trap

BSOD Unexpected_kernel_mode_trap: Hello everyone, First time posting here and I am completely lost on what to do. I have tried everything I could think of to fix this issue and have not been able to find a solution. Hoping someone here can help. I have been getting random BSOD's for a few months now. I...
  10. BSOD (Unexpected_Kernel_Mode_TRAP)

BSOD (Unexpected_Kernel_Mode_TRAP): Every time I get on league of legends or any thing that uses graphics, I get the BSOD UNEXEPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP. This is extremely annoying and also happens when I watch YouTube videos. This is a brand new computer I built myself and didn't have any problems until I...