Windows 10: BSOD when I play xbox game pass games.

Discus and support BSOD when I play xbox game pass games. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello.I had several BSOD when I played xbox game pass games. But I don't have any problems playing warzone or call of duty vanguard.I7-10700KRTX 3060TI... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by GABRIELOLIVEIRA ANTUNES, Dec 13, 2021.

1. BSOD when I play xbox game pass games.

Hello.I had several BSOD when I played xbox game pass games. But I don't have any problems playing warzone or call of duty vanguard.I7-10700KRTX 3060TI 8GB16GB DDR4Some mini dumps:https://1drv.ms/u/s!AsxymLxIE3pyg3Ph8A_ob0d5PjUt?e=LwoAiOThank You.

:)

GABRIELOLIVEIRA ANTUNES, Dec 13, 2021
  2. Brink Win User

Xbox Game Pass: July New Games Xbox

Hello @BitSkrieg, and welcome to Ten Forums. *Smile

*Arrow Xbox Game Pass FAQs | Start Your Free Trial | Xbox

Brink, Dec 13, 2021
  3. Brink Win User
    Get EA Play with Xbox Game Pass for No Additional Cost

Source: Get EA Play with Xbox Game Pass for No Additional Cost - Xbox Wire

See also:

Brink, Dec 13, 2021
  4. Fatefulss Win User

BSOD when I play xbox game pass games.

BSOD from Xbox Game Pass PC.

More than half of the games on Xbox Game pass on PC has been causing me to have a BSOD. It never happened until a few months ago. Every Xbox game Pass PC games worked fine for me.

For example, when Bloodstained Ritual of the Night came out on game pass, I would play it perfectly, just fine. But now it causes a BSOD.

My PC can run it, the Microsoft Store says that my PC can run the games. I have updated all my drivers, I've recently changed my ram. I have made sure I have all the latest Windows 10 updates and nothing yet. Basically all game pass games causes a BSOD.
    It doesn't do it for any of my games on Steam that run much more heavier games, they all run fine.

But the Xbox game pass games causes a BSOD and it's only been the Xbox Game pass games. I've been waiting months hoping that Microsoft will Issue a patch or it'll fix by itself, but nothing.

I just want to enjoy some games on the Game Pass, but basically all games causes my PC to crash. Only exception being Astroneer and that's it. Every other games just crashes my PC.

And remember, my PC runs every other game on Steam, etc just fine. Its just the Xbox game Pass causing this.

I really need help.

Fatefulss, Dec 13, 2021
Thema:

BSOD when I play xbox game pass games.

1. BSOD when I play xbox game pass games. - Similar Threads - BSOD play xbox

2. Xbox Game pass

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Xbox Game pass: My money is deducted but have not received the xbox game pass whom to contact as there is no support available for this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-game-pass/4f21c4ca-2c7a-4ff7-8476-97df55954726
  3. BSOD when I play xbox game pass games.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD when I play xbox game pass games.: Hello.I had several BSOD when I played xbox game pass games. But I don't have any problems playing warzone or call of duty vanguard.I7-10700KRTX 3060TI 8GB16GB DDR4Some mini dumps:https://1drv.ms/u/s!AsxymLxIE3pyg3Ph8A_ob0d5PjUt?e=LwoAiOThank You....
  4. BSOD when I play xbox game pass games.

BSOD when I play xbox game pass games.: Hello.I had several BSOD when I played xbox game pass games. But I don't have any problems playing warzone or call of duty vanguard.I7-10700KRTX 3060TI 8GB16GB DDR4Some mini dumps:https://1drv.ms/u/s!AsxymLxIE3pyg3Ph8A_ob0d5PjUt?e=LwoAiOThank You....
  5. Xbox Game Pass and EA Play - Unlinking

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Xbox Game Pass and EA Play - Unlinking: Hello,I'm having trouble unlinking my Xbox gamertag to an EA play account that I don't own or have access to. I am a Game Pass subscriber and have been trying to download a game from EA play. When the game begins download, it wants me to sign in to my EA account and needs...
  6. Xbox Game Pass and EA Play - Unlinking

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Game Pass and EA Play - Unlinking: Hello,I'm having trouble unlinking my Xbox gamertag to an EA play account that I don't own or have access to. I am a Game Pass subscriber and have been trying to download a game from EA play. When the game begins download, it wants me to sign in to my EA account and needs...
  7. Xbox Game Pass and EA Play - Unlinking

8. Can't play certain games on Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't play certain games on Xbox Game Pass Ultimate: So recently, I got a free 1 month Xbox Game Pass Ultimate code from Microsoft Rewards, I entered the code and all, and everything worked. I then went into the Xbox app, and install Skyrim Special Edition. I choose my external Hard Drive, and click install. When it finished, I...
  9. Can't connect to Xbox Live to play games with Xbox Game Pass

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can't connect to Xbox Live to play games with Xbox Game Pass: I'm trying to just play some games in Microsoft Store with my Xbox Game Pass, but every time I make an attempt to connect to my Xbox Live account it never works and this error message appears Translation: Unable to Sing in to Xbox Live It's not possible to Sing in to...
  10. PC Game Pass/xbox Game Pass

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Game Pass/xbox Game Pass: I keep getting an error for my PC Game Pass saying that im encountering an error for installing my game pass games. Error Code Ox 00000001. Im paid up on my subscription, i can play the games on my xbox. But i cant get past this error to install on my PC and the error cant be...