Windows 10: BSOD when i tried to start Edge browser, kmode_exception_not_handled

Discus and support BSOD when i tried to start Edge browser, kmode_exception_not_handled in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; BSOD when i tried to start Edge browser, kmode_exception_not_handled (ntfs.sys) This happend only once so far. And another one... System Thread... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by partwish031, Aug 16, 2015.

1. BSOD when i tried to start Edge browser, kmode_exception_not_handled

BSOD when i tried to start Edge browser, kmode_exception_not_handled (ntfs.sys)

This happend only once so far.

And another one... System Thread Exception Not Handled.

:)

partwish031, Aug 16, 2015

2. Windows 10 - KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED netio.sys BSOD

So after I had updated Windows I decided to play a game and after aprox. 10-15 minutes, I got a "kmode_exception_not_handled" BSOD.

So I let it restart and do its thing. Later I get a different BSOD (which I can't remember.) Then the same day I get "kmode_exception_not_handled" BSOD again.

I wait for it to do its thing again and then after it's done I update drivers and such. It works fine for the next couple of days.

But today when I had just started the computer and was just was about to type in my pincode, it gave me "kmode_exception_not_handled" BSOD.

I honestly don't know what to do anymore so I'll just upload the .dmp and hope that someone can figure this out.

Here is the .dmp file.

iGet2ManyBSODs, Aug 16, 2015
  3. Windows error on start up

Hi , I need some urgent help , this morning when I tried to start my PC , it shows BSOD on start up , like not even able to go to login page , I cannot start the automatic repair , as it also shows the BSOD . These are all the errors I got by sequence.

NEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE

KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

DRIVER IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL - storahci.sys - The most frequent one

REFS FILE SYSTEM ERROR

DRIVER OVERRUN STACK BUFFER

BAD_POOL_CALLER

ATTEMPtED WRITE TO READONLY MEMORY - Wdf01000.sys

ntfs.sys

Is there any ways to save my computer ? Thanks !

ValkyrieSaber, Aug 16, 2015
  4. axe0 New Member

BSOD when i tried to start Edge browser, kmode_exception_not_handled

Hi partwish031,

I'm very sorry for the delay, there aren't many people in this section.
    Are you still requiring help?
    If so, please use the tool again and upload a new zip file.

5. Hi,

after updating nvidia drivers I didn't had BSOD problems. Thank you for replying.

partwish031, Aug 26, 2015
  6. axe0 New Member
    Please check your windows update settings for automatic driver updates.
    See my sign for tutorial.

axe0, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

BSOD when i tried to start Edge browser, kmode_exception_not_handled

1. BSOD when i tried to start Edge browser, kmode_exception_not_handled - Similar Threads - BSOD tried start

2. BSOD KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED: Hello everyone, i just switched to AMD and fresh installed windows on my PC but since then my PC keeps crashing whenever I try to stream with the errors like KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED or SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED I haven't overclocked anything. Running everything...
  3. Bsod : Kmode_exception_not_handled

Bsod : Kmode_exception_not_handled: Things have been very unstable. Display drivers crashing and restarting. Now onto blue-screening This is on a fresh install of Windows 10 2004. DESKTOP-AFL1NRM-(2020-06-18_20-49-38).zip - Google Drive Thanks in advance! 158871
  4. BSOD - kmode_exception_not_handled

BSOD - kmode_exception_not_handled: I am experiencing repeated BSOD errors with the stop code: KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED and it says that dxgmms2.sys is what failed. I have attached a zip file from the log collector via instruction on this forum. DESKTOP-08U62TS-(2020-06-03_10-48-12).zip I hope I uploaded...
  5. BSOD KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

BSOD KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED: Ah yes, the blue screen of death. The last time I saw this beast was when i accidentally updated my BIOS. Very nasty. I don't know when it started. Basically, around 7 minutes after the computer turns on and I login in, regardless of what i'm doing, the blue screen pops. Not...
  6. BSOD KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    BSOD KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED: Hi, my pc crashed today with the error KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED It is not the first time it happened, I had one 12 days ago and I thought my pc was ok after:...
  7. Recurring BSOD when trying to download steam game - kmode_exception_not_handled ntfs.sys

Recurring BSOD when trying to download steam game - kmode_exception_not_handled ntfs.sys: Every time I try to install a game on steam (this game has been installed before, and I see other people playing it) My computer crashes and I get the BSOD, and my computer will boot up, and I can do everything else just fine, it's just this that is giving me problems, it...
  8. BSOD - kmode_exception_not_handled

BSOD - kmode_exception_not_handled: Hey guys, i have a lot of BSOD in the last time. Story: I already had windows 10 running on my old system - without any BSOD. I upgraded some Hardware a while ago (mainboard, graphics and processor) and did a clean installation of Windows 10... Since then i got at...
  9. BSOD when torrenting - kmode_exception_not_handled

BSOD when torrenting - kmode_exception_not_handled: Only seems to have started in the past week or so. Usually use uTorrent with NordVPN. After about 10-15 mins, BSOD " kmode_exception_not_handled " Tried a different torrent client. Same problem. Tried other things with NordVPN connected... seems fine. So it only seems...
  10. BSOD kmode_exception_not_handled

BSOD kmode_exception_not_handled: Today I was playing left 4 dead 2 and suddenly got a BSOD with the following message: KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED. I immediately used dm_log_collector hoping it would help resolve the issue. I had a previous BSOD long time ago but it was different and never had it again and...