Windows 10: BSOD when I try to install Windows 10

Discus and support BSOD when I try to install Windows 10 in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hello there! I'm trying to install Windows 10 1909 to a quite old desktop PC, but I keep getting DRIVER PNP WATCHDOG BSOD when I try to boot from the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/desempregado_br, Dec 30, 2019.

1. BSOD when I try to install Windows 10

Hello there!

I'm trying to install Windows 10 1909 to a quite old desktop PC, but I keep getting DRIVER PNP WATCHDOG BSOD when I try to boot from the USB drive.

I already made the drive using the Microsoft tool, and also Rufus, but they all fail to boot.

I don't think it is hardware related because I can install and run Ubuntu 19, Windows 8.1 and Windows 7 with no problems.

submitted by /u/desempregado_br
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/desempregado_br, Dec 30, 2019

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Dec 30, 2019
  3. Delta6326 Win User
    Delta6326, Dec 30, 2019
  4. CK011885 Win User

BSOD when I try to install Windows 10

Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

I'm going to be building a new PC on Christmas and want to install Windows 10 on it. I have Windows 10 on my current PC, which I installed upgrading from 8.1 with the files on a USB. How do I go about installing a clean copy of Windows 10 on this new PC? I think I recall something about installing it once makes Microsoft recognize your hardware, but since this will be a PC I'm not sure what steps I need to take. Do I need to go 8.1 -> 10 or is there a method of going directly to 10?

CK011885, Dec 30, 2019
Thema:

BSOD when I try to install Windows 10

1. BSOD when I try to install Windows 10 - Similar Threads - BSOD try install

2. BSOD when trying to install Windows 10 on new SSD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD when trying to install Windows 10 on new SSD: Hello there. I have troubles installing Windows 10 on a new SSD.I bought new SSD - Samsung 870 QVO 1TB. I replaced my old SSD on my laptop - ASUS ROG G55vw with the Samsung one. I made bootable USB with official Windows 10 installation. I checked if Samsung's SSD firmware is...
  3. BSOD when trying to install Windows 10 on new SSD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD when trying to install Windows 10 on new SSD: Hello there. I have troubles installing Windows 10 on a new SSD.I bought new SSD - Samsung 870 QVO 1TB. I replaced my old SSD on my laptop - ASUS ROG G55vw with the Samsung one. I made bootable USB with official Windows 10 installation. I checked if Samsung's SSD firmware is...
  4. BSOD when trying to install Windows 10 on new SSD

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. BSOD when trying to install windows 10 onto a new ssd

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD when trying to install windows 10 onto a new ssd: I put a new SSD in my PC and attempted to install Windows 10.I selected 64 bit and I then see 'loading files'Then BSOD system_thread_exception_not_handled.I am then in a loop of restarts.I removed my graphics card using onboard graphics and wireless adaptor but this made no...
  6. BSOD when trying to install windows 10 onto a new ssd

BSOD when trying to install windows 10 onto a new ssd: I put a new SSD in my PC and attempted to install Windows 10.I selected 64 bit and I then see 'loading files'Then BSOD system_thread_exception_not_handled.I am then in a loop of restarts.I removed my graphics card using onboard graphics and wireless adaptor but this made no...
  7. Windows 10 BSOD when trying to install Windows 10 usb installation media

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 BSOD when trying to install Windows 10 usb installation media: I am getting constant Blue Screen Of Death when I try and install Windows 10 on a fresh SSD. I have wiped my SSD in my bios with Secure Erase. When I plug in my Usb, it tries to install windows but then gives ERROR MESSAGE CRITICAL PROCESS DIED, then restarts , then either...
  8. Windows 10 BSOD when trying to install Windows 10 usb installation media

Windows 10 BSOD when trying to install Windows 10 usb installation media: I am getting constant Blue Screen Of Death when I try and install Windows 10 on a fresh SSD. I have wiped my SSD in my bios with Secure Erase. When I plug in my Usb, it tries to install windows but then gives ERROR MESSAGE CRITICAL PROCESS DIED, then restarts , then either...
  9. Windows 10 BSOD when trying to install Windows 10 usb installation media

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  10. BSOD when trying to install fresh windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD when trying to install fresh windows 10: BSOD when trying to install fresh windows 10 irql_not_less_or_equal 85340