Windows 10: BSOD when i turn on Bluetooth

Discus and support BSOD when i turn on Bluetooth in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; i'm using a Acer Aspire 5, usually when i turn on Bluetooth everything seem to work fine but recently when i turn it on my laptop suddenly crashes with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/PiemanBN, May 6, 2020.

1. BSOD when i turn on Bluetooth

i'm using a Acer Aspire 5, usually when i turn on Bluetooth everything seem to work fine but recently when i turn it on my laptop suddenly crashes with the BSOD. i already try to update my Bluetooth driver but it is still the same.

submitted by /u/PiemanBN
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/PiemanBN, May 6, 2020
  2. OldMike65 Win User

I don't have any bluetooth devices but windows turned it on!!

Then if they are still on, try some of these steps listed below, Not all of these steps may not apply, but, step #2 and #4 should help. I have all 4 steps on myself.

1 Go to Device manager and DISABLE Bluetooth, Do Not remove!
    2 Turn USB suspend off
    3 Set Hard Drive or SSD to Never
    4 Turn Link State Power Management off
    Settings 2 thur 4 can be found in your Power Management Settings.
    Then click on "Change settings that are currently unavailable"
    Then Reboot your Computer. This does work, may come back if you shut OFF your computer,then turn it back on, if it does, just a reboot will turn it off again.

OldMike65, May 6, 2020
  3. HojabrA Win User
    I don't have any bluetooth devices but windows turned it on!!

1. I have no bluetooth devices in devices manager.
    2,3,4. they all turned off before.

reboot or shutdown doesn't solved it.
    i have USB wireless Mouse/Keyborad. i plug it out and use PS/2 but nothing.
    i used DISM to repair image.

i tried everything but its not make any changes and windows still showing Bluetooth turned on.
    a few days ago it was not even showing Bluetooth in Action Center but i don't understand what happened, no devices added or changed in my PC, no software Installed or Uninstalled, not a single Settings Changed in Windows or BIOS!!!

HojabrA, May 6, 2020
  4. BSOD when i turn on Bluetooth

Unable to turn on Bluetooth

Hi,

I will certainly help you to find Bluetooth.

Kindly answer the question to assist you further:

What is the make and model of your computer?

First I would suggest you to check whether your airplane mode is on or off.

Kindly refer the steps below to check for the airplane mode:

• Press Windows key + I form keyboard to open setting.
    • Go to network and internet.
    • Click on Airplane mode and select turn off.
    Please refer the following steps to find Bluetooth:

• Select Start > Settings > Devices >
      Bluetooth.
    • Select More Bluetooth options to find more Bluetooth settings.

If you still face difficulty in finding the option, kindly refer the section
    Learn more about Bluetooth fixing problems from the
    below link to fix the issue:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us.../how-to-find-bluetooth-settings-in-windows-10

Please get back to us for further assistance. We will be happy to help.

Thank you

Jahnabi Das, May 6, 2020
Thema:

BSOD when i turn on Bluetooth

1. BSOD when i turn on Bluetooth - Similar Threads - BSOD turn Bluetooth

2. bsod when i enable bluetooth

in Windows 10 Gaming
    bsod when i enable bluetooth: i have windows 10 22h2 and when i try to enable bluetotth via device manager i get a bsod https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/795721804760743956/1118910009858867320/1686838307248956325630.png so i uninstalled the driver and reinstalled same issue please help...
  3. bsod when i enable bluetooth

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    bsod when i enable bluetooth: i have windows 10 22h2 and when i try to enable bluetotth via device manager i get a bsod https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/795721804760743956/1118910009858867320/1686838307248956325630.png so i uninstalled the driver and reinstalled same issue please help...
  4. bsod when i enable bluetooth

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Why does my bluetooth turn on when I turn it off?

Why does my bluetooth turn on when I turn it off?: So I have a Windows 11 computer upgraded from 10 and only just recently it has started to turn on bluetooth after I turn it off. I've tried looking it up, going to Microsoft Support and watching videos but it only has the answer for phones or for how to stop it from turning...
  6. Blue Screen of Death when I turn ON Bluetooth

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue Screen of Death when I turn ON Bluetooth: Every time I turn on Bluetooth, within minutes my computer flashes the blue screen of death and restarts. Someone please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-screen-of-death-when-i-turn-on-bluetooth/69cd5123-1657-4639-b048-7e3304213413
  7. Blue Screen of Death when I turn ON Bluetooth

Blue Screen of Death when I turn ON Bluetooth: Every time I turn on Bluetooth, within minutes my computer flashes the blue screen of death and restarts. Someone please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-screen-of-death-when-i-turn-on-bluetooth/69cd5123-1657-4639-b048-7e3304213413
  8. PC is discoverable when Bluetooth is turned on.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    PC is discoverable when Bluetooth is turned on.: I recently got a USB Bluetooth adaptor for my PC because I also recently got wireless headphones. In the Bluetooth settings the "Allow Bluetooth devices to find this PC in Bluetooth Settings" is unchecked. My headphones connect fine without any problems, but my iPhone can see...
  9. BSOD when using bluetooth

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    BSOD when using bluetooth: Hello! I'm writing here in hopes of solving this problem once and for all, as it can be very frustrating not being able to use bluetooth on my laptop. Since I've purchase my laptop I never could get bluetooth to work as it always caused BSOD. I tried updating the drivers, I...
  10. BSOD when I turned on my PC

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD when I turned on my PC: I came home from shopping and turned on my custom built desktop PC and it gave me a BSOD. On the screen it said "system thread exception not handled". This only happened once Attachment 42119 System Spec Computer type: PC/DesktopSystem Manufacturer/Model Number:...