Windows 10: BSOD When Idle IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

Discus and support BSOD When Idle IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello I Have Problem When My Computer be idle happen Bsod I do a lots of solutions without solve problem I have Mindump Files :... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by FahadQ8_900, Jan 12, 2019.

1. BSOD When Idle IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

Hello I Have Problem When My Computer be idle happen Bsod

I do a lots of solutions without solve problem

I have Mindump Files :

https://uptobox.com/bzggp9ljdxxx

Operating System
    Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
    CPU
    Intel Core i7 @ 3.70GHz 29 °C
    Coffee Lake 14nm Technology
    RAM
    16.0GB Dual-Channel Unknown @ 1608MHz (16-18-18-38)
    Motherboard
    Micro-Star International Co. Ltd. Z370 GAMING M5 (MS-7B58) (U3E1) 31 °C
    Graphics
    ROG PG279Q (2560x1440@59Hz)
    2047MB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 6GB (MSI) 38 °C
    Storage
    111GB KINGSTON SUV400S37120G (SATA-2 (SSD) SYSTEM 25 °C
    1863GB Seagate ST2000DM006-2DM164 (SATA ) 28 °C
    Audio
    High Definition Audio Device

:)

FahadQ8_900, Jan 12, 2019

2. BSOD - IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

Hi,

I have been experiencing BSODs in the last 4 days.

The last BSOD showed me "IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL" and I don't know what happened.

(I forgot what the previous BSODs error, I believe it was not "IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL").

Here is the link for my last 3 minidumps file and MSinfo32.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B1MN1Ypl7R3rbmt2VEh0MWxCNzA

Please, I need your help.

Thanks.

Kenny Rizky, Jan 12, 2019
  3. mad1394 Win User
    IRQL_Not_Less_Or_Equal

sigh
    If your computer auto restarts on BSOD find the setting in windows to make it stop.
    Second step is to look for the error code of the BSOD.
    Perhaps easier would be to use an online application such as bluescreen viewer.
    Once you know which driver is causing the problem you can look further into fixing it.

mad1394, Jan 12, 2019
  4. TushantS Win User

BSOD When Idle IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

BSOD irql_not_less_or_equal crashes

That is actually the only thing that shows up in the bsod before the pc restarts:

stop code: irql_not_less_or_equal

TushantS, Jan 12, 2019
Thema:

BSOD When Idle IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

1. BSOD When Idle IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL - Similar Threads - BSOD Idle IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

2. BSOD when running any game "irql_not_less_or_equal"

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD when running any game "irql_not_less_or_equal": Hello everyone, hopefully someone here can help me with this issue I've been having on and off for the past few months. I built this PC myself back in October using new parts and a PSU and one backup HDD from my old build. It has been running great up until around...
  3. BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL when waking from Hibernate

BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL when waking from Hibernate: This is odd as it only happens waking from Hibernate. I don't get it on wake from startup or sleep. I have tried: memory diagnostics - all fine updating all drivers restore from points created by me (failed, even without Kaspersky running) sfc /scannow Keeping...
  4. BSOD When Browsing On Chrome "IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL"

BSOD When Browsing On Chrome "IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL": I commonly get a BSOD when browsing on Chrome, I typically see the same message as stated in the Thread Title. But I think I have also seen another saying something about "DRIVER_INVALID_STACK_ACCESS". BSOD occurs quite frequently, seems that it mostly happens while on...
  5. Bsod, irql_not_less_or_equal

Bsod, irql_not_less_or_equal: I want to ask you for help to find the cause of bsod. Windows 10, random bsod after a few hours of use Attachment 35301 20677
  6. Irql_not_less_or_equal BSOD

Irql_not_less_or_equal BSOD: I have been having this problem for about 5 days now, my PC will randomly give me a BSOD with the error message IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL. I've gotten in touch with Microsoft who were useless to say the least and now just wish to charge me. I have run memtest86 with no errors...
  7. Bsod irql_not_less_or_equal

Bsod irql_not_less_or_equal: Upgrade to Windows 10 yesterday, from Windows 7 Pro. After a couple of hours of usage, I started getting BSODs, more specifically IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL. I decided to reset the system, but the same problem keeps occurring. I'm thinking it's a driver issue, but I am not...
  8. BSOD When Gaming: "IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL"

BSOD When Gaming: "IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL": I'm having this problem primarily when I play GTA 5 in which I get an occassional BSOD with the same message every time - IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL. Help as to what the cause is and how to prevent this would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance -Alfredo (The necessary...
  9. Bsod irql_not_less_or_equal

Bsod irql_not_less_or_equal: Hello, I have all the time bsod (irql_not_less_or_equal),especially when I load a page on facebook with a video on it. 73808
  10. BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL when streaming video

BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL when streaming video: I get BSOD with only this error IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL It only happens when I am streaming video youtube, netflix etc. I tied rolling back video drivers and network drivers and nothing has changed. Happens with edge browser and chrome. I have also ran a memory check...