Windows 10: BSOD When Idle IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

Discus and support BSOD When Idle IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello I Have Problem When My Computer be idle happen Bsod I do a lots of solutions without solve problem I have Mindump Files :... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by FahadQ8_900, Jan 12, 2019.

1. BSOD When Idle IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

Hello I Have Problem When My Computer be idle happen Bsod

I do a lots of solutions without solve problem

I have Mindump Files :

https://uptobox.com/bzggp9ljdxxx

Operating System
    Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
    CPU
    Intel Core i7 @ 3.70GHz 29 °C
    Coffee Lake 14nm Technology
    RAM
    16.0GB Dual-Channel Unknown @ 1608MHz (16-18-18-38)
    Motherboard
    Micro-Star International Co. Ltd. Z370 GAMING M5 (MS-7B58) (U3E1) 31 °C
    Graphics
    ROG PG279Q (2560x1440@59Hz)
    2047MB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 6GB (MSI) 38 °C
    Storage
    111GB KINGSTON SUV400S37120G (SATA-2 (SSD) SYSTEM 25 °C
    1863GB Seagate ST2000DM006-2DM164 (SATA ) 28 °C
    Audio
    High Definition Audio Device

:)

FahadQ8_900, Jan 12, 2019

2. BSOD - IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

Hi,

I have been experiencing BSODs in the last 4 days.

The last BSOD showed me "IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL" and I don't know what happened.

(I forgot what the previous BSODs error, I believe it was not "IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL").

Here is the link for my last 3 minidumps file and MSinfo32.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B1MN1Ypl7R3rbmt2VEh0MWxCNzA

Please, I need your help.

Thanks.

Kenny Rizky, Jan 12, 2019
  3. mad1394 Win User
    IRQL_Not_Less_Or_Equal

sigh
    If your computer auto restarts on BSOD find the setting in windows to make it stop.
    Second step is to look for the error code of the BSOD.
    Perhaps easier would be to use an online application such as bluescreen viewer.
    Once you know which driver is causing the problem you can look further into fixing it.

mad1394, Jan 12, 2019
  4. TushantS Win User

BSOD When Idle IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

BSOD irql_not_less_or_equal crashes

That is actually the only thing that shows up in the bsod before the pc restarts:

stop code: irql_not_less_or_equal

TushantS, Jan 12, 2019
Thema:

BSOD When Idle IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

1. BSOD When Idle IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL - Similar Threads - BSOD Idle IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

2. BSOD when idle

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD when idle: I recently bought a MSI PRO Z690-A for a upgrade. Did a clean install on a new SSD and installed the drivers. Now i keep getting random BSOD, when idle. I reinstalled the newest BIOS, windows update and drivers. I still keep getting a BSOD after this, it comes with the...
  3. BSOD when idle

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD when idle: I recently bought a MSI PRO Z690-A for a upgrade. Did a clean install on a new SSD and installed the drivers. Now i keep getting random BSOD, when idle. I reinstalled the newest BIOS, windows update and drivers. I still keep getting a BSOD after this, it comes with the...
  4. BSOD when idle

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. BSOD when idle

BSOD when idle: Hi! my pc often gets BSOD when it's idle but not when playing games. Here's a link to the minidumps https://1drv.ms/u/s!AmO4zR09_hDiixqEPHxxZDdMZeop?e=aWPaPuAny help would be great! Thanks!...
  6. BSOD when idle

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD when idle: Hi! my pc often gets BSOD when it's idle but not when playing games. Here's a link to the minidumps https://1drv.ms/u/s!AmO4zR09_hDiixqEPHxxZDdMZeop?e=aWPaPuAny help would be great! Thanks!...
  7. BSOD when idle

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. BSoD when idle

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    BSoD when idle: Hello guys, recently my PC started BSoD frequently, as soon as it goes idle. When I wake up, it's on the logon screen. I could see it happening a few times, and I got irql_not_less_or_equal and some other code I cant remember right now. Also in event viewer, I get...
  9. Bsod when idle...

Bsod when idle...: i,ve been having this issue with my pc since i upgraded it from windows 7 to 10 ...bsod when im away or not doing anything on the pc ,and last week i tride to do a defrag the drive and it happend also .. the error code moslty says critical process died .. i did SFC and tried...
  10. BSOD When Gaming: "IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL"

BSOD When Gaming: "IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL": I'm having this problem primarily when I play GTA 5 in which I get an occassional BSOD with the same message every time - IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL. Help as to what the cause is and how to prevent this would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance -Alfredo (The necessary...