Windows 10: BSOD when Idle windows and chrome?

Discus and support BSOD when Idle windows and chrome? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello Everyone, I'm not very when we coming to BSOD, and sorry for my Eng, not mine main language. And happy holiday to every one expect this. My... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Qualia, Dec 24, 2016.

1. Qualia Win User

BSOD when Idle windows and chrome?

Hello Everyone, I'm not very when we coming to BSOD, and sorry for my Eng, not mine main language.
    And happy holiday to every one expect this.
    My system Is new Build it with my friend.
    The BSOD comes when the computer is started in few min, when I'm going to internet, then it crash, and restart.
    After the crash, I can work on my computer or gaming without any single problem.
    happened 3 times now.
    thanks for all repalys..

Attachment 114751
    I attach the Zip file with the 3 Dump file.

:)

Qualia, Dec 24, 2016

2. BSOD - IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

Thanks for your help - I forgot to mention that I wasn't using the computer when the BSOD displayed. It was over the weekend so the system was on but idle.

CWilliamson31, Dec 24, 2016
  3. Store_Exception error on BSOD

Not only store_exception but also i get critical_process_died bsod and computer reboots on its own. it mostly happens when the computer is idle for few minutes.I have never encountered bsod before. this is happening since i have cleaned up :c drive

Tanjim Mostafa, Dec 24, 2016
  4. Ztruker Win User

Last dump indicates a problem with Kaspersky AV:
    Code: ffff9f00`a39cf1d8 fffff80e`4007c0ab*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for klif.sys *** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for klif.sys klif+0x3c0ab[/quote] Try uninstalling it and running with the built-in Windows Defender for awhile, see if that makes a difference. If it does you can stay with Defender (this is what I use) or install the latest Kaspersky or another Av program. Test with Defender for a while first.

Ztruker, Dec 25, 2016
  5. Qualia Win User
    Thank you for the replay.
    I will try without Kis for a while.
    Then upgrade to the latest later..

Qualia, Dec 25, 2016
  6. Qualia Win User
    Yesterday was BSOD free.. Today it comes again after system started ..
    KIS is uninstalled .

Qualia, Dec 26, 2016
  7. Spectrum Win User
    One of the crashdumps from 12/27/16 is reporting issues with nvlddmkm.sys, this is the nvidia graphis driver. Please make sure you have the latest version installed - if you already have the latest driver perform a clean reinstall of the driver.

If you are still having problems, use Driver Verifier to help us pinpoint the problematic driver.

Spectrum, Dec 27, 2016
  8. Qualia Win User

There was still BSOD when I update the drivers, last try was, I Loaded the BIOS to standard, No more BOSD after it so far,
    Don't know what problem was..
    strange...

Qualia, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. BSOD when Idle windows and chrome? - Similar Threads - BSOD Idle chrome

2. BSOD when idle

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD when idle: I recently bought a MSI PRO Z690-A for a upgrade. Did a clean install on a new SSD and installed the drivers. Now i keep getting random BSOD, when idle. I reinstalled the newest BIOS, windows update and drivers. I still keep getting a BSOD after this, it comes with the...
  3. BSOD when idle

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD when idle: I recently bought a MSI PRO Z690-A for a upgrade. Did a clean install on a new SSD and installed the drivers. Now i keep getting random BSOD, when idle. I reinstalled the newest BIOS, windows update and drivers. I still keep getting a BSOD after this, it comes with the...
  4. BSOD when idle

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. BSOD when idle

BSOD when idle: Hi! my pc often gets BSOD when it's idle but not when playing games. Here's a link to the minidumps https://1drv.ms/u/s!AmO4zR09_hDiixqEPHxxZDdMZeop?e=aWPaPuAny help would be great! Thanks!...
  6. BSOD when idle

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD when idle: Hi! my pc often gets BSOD when it's idle but not when playing games. Here's a link to the minidumps https://1drv.ms/u/s!AmO4zR09_hDiixqEPHxxZDdMZeop?e=aWPaPuAny help would be great! Thanks!...
  7. BSOD when idle

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Windows 10 BSoD when idle

Windows 10 BSoD when idle: Hello, my laptop always get BSoD when left idle for 30+ min sometimes shorter. I have been experiencing this every day for the last 3 weeks. i always update my windows 10.I have done using the System File Checker tool to repair missing or corrupted system files using command:...
  9. BSoD when idle

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    BSoD when idle: Hello guys, recently my PC started BSoD frequently, as soon as it goes idle. When I wake up, it's on the logon screen. I could see it happening a few times, and I got irql_not_less_or_equal and some other code I cant remember right now. Also in event viewer, I get...
  10. Bsod when idle...

Bsod when idle...: i,ve been having this issue with my pc since i upgraded it from windows 7 to 10 ...bsod when im away or not doing anything on the pc ,and last week i tride to do a defrag the drive and it happend also .. the error code moslty says critical process died .. i did SFC and tried...