Windows 10: BSOD when Idle windows and chrome?

Discus and support BSOD when Idle windows and chrome? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello Everyone, I'm not very when we coming to BSOD, and sorry for my Eng, not mine main language. And happy holiday to every one expect this. My... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Qualia, Dec 24, 2016.

1. Qualia Win User

BSOD when Idle windows and chrome?

Hello Everyone, I'm not very when we coming to BSOD, and sorry for my Eng, not mine main language.
    And happy holiday to every one expect this.
    My system Is new Build it with my friend.
    The BSOD comes when the computer is started in few min, when I'm going to internet, then it crash, and restart.
    After the crash, I can work on my computer or gaming without any single problem.
    happened 3 times now.
    thanks for all repalys..

Attachment 114751
    I attach the Zip file with the 3 Dump file.

:)

Qualia, Dec 24, 2016

2. BSOD - IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

Thanks for your help - I forgot to mention that I wasn't using the computer when the BSOD displayed. It was over the weekend so the system was on but idle.

CWilliamson31, Dec 24, 2016
  3. Store_Exception error on BSOD

Not only store_exception but also i get critical_process_died bsod and computer reboots on its own. it mostly happens when the computer is idle for few minutes.I have never encountered bsod before. this is happening since i have cleaned up :c drive

Tanjim Mostafa, Dec 24, 2016
  4. Ztruker Win User

Last dump indicates a problem with Kaspersky AV:
    Code: ffff9f00`a39cf1d8 fffff80e`4007c0ab*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for klif.sys *** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for klif.sys klif+0x3c0ab[/quote] Try uninstalling it and running with the built-in Windows Defender for awhile, see if that makes a difference. If it does you can stay with Defender (this is what I use) or install the latest Kaspersky or another Av program. Test with Defender for a while first.

Ztruker, Dec 25, 2016
  5. Qualia Win User
    Thank you for the replay.
    I will try without Kis for a while.
    Then upgrade to the latest later..

Qualia, Dec 25, 2016
  6. Qualia Win User
    Yesterday was BSOD free.. Today it comes again after system started ..
    KIS is uninstalled .

Qualia, Dec 26, 2016
  7. Spectrum Win User
    One of the crashdumps from 12/27/16 is reporting issues with nvlddmkm.sys, this is the nvidia graphis driver. Please make sure you have the latest version installed - if you already have the latest driver perform a clean reinstall of the driver.

If you are still having problems, use Driver Verifier to help us pinpoint the problematic driver.

Spectrum, Dec 27, 2016
  8. Qualia Win User

There was still BSOD when I update the drivers, last try was, I Loaded the BIOS to standard, No more BOSD after it so far,
    Don't know what problem was..
    strange...

Qualia, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. BSOD when Idle windows and chrome? - Similar Threads - BSOD Idle chrome

2. Random BSOD, Mostly When IDLE

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Random BSOD, Mostly When IDLE: Hi there, I frequently get BSOD with the error code IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL In event viewer I can see the critical error Kernel 41 (63) I have uploaded the system info and memory.dmp to onedrive, here's the link:...
  3. Seemingly random BSOD when using and idle

Seemingly random BSOD when using and idle: I have been experiencing seemingly random BSOD events when both using my PC and when it is idle for periods of time. Interestingly, I get very FEW occurrences when actually gaming on the machine though. Logs attached. Any assistance or ideas would be great. Things I have...
  4. BSOD's frequent even when system is idle

BSOD's frequent even when system is idle: Hello! This has been happening for quite some time and I've finally gotten tired of it. I'll get a really weird BSOD; CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION. Windbg gave it a bug check of 109, did a little Googling on it but it's a bit above my knowledge level. The BSOD occurs with...
  5. BSOD When Idle IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

BSOD When Idle IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: Hello I Have Problem When My Computer be idle happen Bsod I do a lots of solutions without solve problem I have Mindump Files : https://uptobox.com/bzggp9ljdxxx Operating System Windows 10 Pro 64-bit CPU Intel Core i7 @ 3.70GHz 29 °C Coffee Lake 14nm...
  6. Windows 10 with random BSODs when idle

Windows 10 with random BSODs when idle: I've researched. I've replaced almost every component of my PC since this started. I've reinstalled the bare minimum software all from scratch. Nothing is resolving the issue. My PC will give a random BSOD error (it changes constantly, not always the same error) ANY time...
  7. BSOD when using Chrome on Windows 10.

BSOD when using Chrome on Windows 10.: Hi, I've recently be experiencing BSOD crashes on my desktop when I am using Chrome and when I try to open Chrome on restart. I've updated my network drivers, but it didn't help. Any thoughts on what could be causing it, and how to fix. Thanks. 113197
  8. BSOD When streaming on chrome and gaming

BSOD When streaming on chrome and gaming: Plz help me, I always get BSOD when streaming u tube and play Dota 2,it say related to Memory Management I had cek RAM with Memory Diagnostic Tool but when finish and restart I get BSOD in login screen, so I dont know the result. I use Windows 10 Pro 32bit with DDR2 3Gb RAM...
  9. BSOD BAD POOL HEADER when idle

BSOD BAD POOL HEADER when idle: Hi, I upgraded my Win 7 PC to Win 10 and it works fine but whenever left idle it eventually crashes with a BAD POOL HEADER error. Any ideas how to fix? Thanks, Chris 34613
  10. BSOD when PC is idle - never when in use

BSOD when PC is idle - never when in use: Getting a "Video_Memory_Management_Internal" BSOD when my pc is idle. I ran the BSOD tool provided by your site and have realised that instead of switching itself off when idle as per my own energy settings the PC seems to be blue screening. I only noticed by "catching the pc...