Windows 10: Bsod when idle...

Discus and support Bsod when idle... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; i,ve been having this issue with my pc since i upgraded it from windows 7 to 10 ...bsod when im away or not doing anything on the pc ,and last week i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ahmed abobakr, Apr 25, 2020.

1. Bsod when idle...

i,ve been having this issue with my pc since i upgraded it from windows 7 to 10 ...bsod when im away or not doing anything on the pc ,and last week i tride to do a defrag the drive and it happend also .. the error code moslty says critical process died .. i did SFC and tried other solutions as updating all the drivers and nothing worked ... please help

:)

ahmed abobakr, Apr 25, 2020
  2. Jonas Flo Win User

Bluetooth still on while idle

Thanks for following the steps. Now, the settings won't take effect if you are only using normal PC idle mode. Normal functionality of Bluetooth and Wi-Fi settings are to stay connected even if PC is idle. With the settings that you have created, we would
    suggest that you set your PC to automatically go to Sleep or
    Hibernate
    once idle. In this way, the settings "Allow the computer to turn off this device to save power" should take effect.

To set your PC to automatically go to Sleep or Hibernate when idle, please follow these steps:

• Open Control Panel, set view by: Small
      icons.
    • Look for Power Options.
    • Click on Change when the computer sleeps on the left pane.
    • Set a timer.

Please try it out. Hope it helps. If you have any other concerns, don't hesitate to come back to us.

Jonas Flo, Apr 25, 2020
  3. Win 10 backgroundTaskHost.exe crashed - Constant BSOD when idle

Hi Mala,

Thank you for your quick reply.

Here are the answers to your questions:

What is the make and model of the computer?

• Dell Latitude 5591 Purchased 2019
    Which version of Windows is installed on your machine?

• Win 10 Pro, Version 1809, OS Build 17763.529
    Have you tried booting the PC in Safe mode to know if the issue persists?

• No, would be hard to work in safe mode
    Have you installed any non-Microsoft security software on your PC?

• No, nothing

I’m receiving 2 types of BSODs

UEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION

It happens while I work, usually browsing. I think always when browsing. The computer gets into waiting mode (mouse icon) and BSODs in a couple of seconds after that.

REGISTRY_ERROR

When idle, I come back to this BSOD after leaving the computer for a while.

Attached another 2 dumps.

backgroundTaskHost.exe.18816.zip

backgroundTaskHost.exe.4552.zip

Perhaps you can tell me how I can force more dumps? Memory dumps? It stays on 0% complete forever.

Thank you,

Gil

Gennady Tsymbalov, Apr 25, 2020
  4. ARC
    Arc Win User

Bsod when idle...

Random BSOD while browsing internet

BitDefender is nothing special. mwac.sys causes BSODs anywhere.
    A tiny documentation can be found here: Solved Random BSODs - Windows 10 Forums
    In that very thread, the suggested action apparently worked.

The storage and network filters of any third party antivirus can cause BSODs. Neither MBAM nor BitDefender is any special. For a regular antivirus, it may be shifted to an alternative; but MBAM has no alternative. So a clean install of the said program is the most feasible first step.
    As far as the first step is not failing, it is better to not think for the second step. Because the BSODs are not universal, failure at the first step is not universal; and success at the second step is also not universal.
    That is why I posted that my suggestion may work, or may not. Let us see where it goes.

Thema:

Bsod when idle...

1. Bsod when idle... - Similar Threads - Bsod idle

2. BSOD when idle but doesnt happen when playing a game?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD when idle but doesnt happen when playing a game?: My computer constantly crashes out of low intesnsity programs like discord and google chrome, and will bluescreen very often as well while only running programs/games of similar low resource usage. It will almost never crash while mid game in anything as intensive as valorant...
  3. BSOD when idle but doesnt happen when playing a game?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD when idle but doesnt happen when playing a game?: My computer constantly crashes out of low intesnsity programs like discord and google chrome, and will bluescreen very often as well while only running programs/games of similar low resource usage. It will almost never crash while mid game in anything as intensive as valorant...
  4. BSOD when idle but doesnt happen when playing a game?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Random but frequent BSOD after idling for some time.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random but frequent BSOD after idling for some time.: Hello, our computers in computer labs with Dell OptiPlex 7470 often run into BSODs after certain amount of idle time. Below are the common errors we see:KERNEL_DATA_INPAGE_ERRORCRITICAL_PROCESS_DIEDSYSTEM_SERVICE_ERRORThese are domain-joined computers, running with same...
  6. Random but frequent BSOD after idling for some time.

Random but frequent BSOD after idling for some time.: Hello, our computers in computer labs with Dell OptiPlex 7470 often run into BSODs after certain amount of idle time. Below are the common errors we see:KERNEL_DATA_INPAGE_ERRORCRITICAL_PROCESS_DIEDSYSTEM_SERVICE_ERRORThese are domain-joined computers, running with same...
  7. Random but frequent BSOD after idling for some time.

8. I have been getting bsod codes for the last 2 years while gaming/even sometimes Idle and...

I have been getting bsod codes for the last 2 years while gaming/even sometimes Idle and...: It all started after I upgraded my pc and got a ryzen 5600x, 3060 rtx 12gb, and a corsair 32gb rgb ram.I used to have an intel i5 8th gen and a 1060 6gbAfter the upgrade I have never been able to play normally for the past 2 years.I have changed my MOBO to an aorus, tried...
  9. I have been getting bsod codes for the last 2 years while gaming/even sometimes Idle and...

I have been getting bsod codes for the last 2 years while gaming/even sometimes Idle and...: It all started after I upgraded my pc and got a ryzen 5600x, 3060 rtx 12gb, and a corsair 32gb rgb ram.I used to have an intel i5 8th gen and a 1060 6gbAfter the upgrade I have never been able to play normally for the past 2 years.I have changed my MOBO to an aorus, tried...
  10. I have been getting bsod codes for the last 2 years while gaming/even sometimes Idle and...

in Windows 10 Gaming