Windows 10: BSOD when in administrator account

Discus and support BSOD when in administrator account in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have been running windows 10 for a while now, without any BSOD whatsoever. About a month ago I added a new account and made it my administrator... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by bimfi, Feb 22, 2016.

1. bimfi Win User

BSOD when in administrator account

I have been running windows 10 for a while now, without any BSOD whatsoever. About a month ago I added a new account and made it my administrator account, then changed the privilege on my original account to standard user account. No issues in doing so. I have been successful, in the past, in switching back and forth from admin to user accts with no problems. Today, though I logged into the admin account to do some updates. But after about 1 to 2 minutes into logging onto it, I get the BSOD with the error bad_pool_caller. The only thing that I had recently done was to install the beta version of Malwarebytes anti-ransomware (last night). The first thing that I did after getting these crashes was to uninstall that program. Unfortunately, that did not fix the problem (or was not the problem, I'm guessing).
    When I am logged into the standard user account I can run all day with no BSOD. I don't know any correlations between the admin account and the BSOD other than maybe there are some drivers it is looking for? Every time it crashes it says that it is collecting data before closing down. I went ahead and downloaded the dm_log_collector file and am submitting it. Thanks for looking into this. Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated, really.

:)

bimfi, Feb 22, 2016

2. When I try to sign in on my administrator account I get: User profile failed sign-in. User profile cannot be loaded. Does anyone know how to resolve this?

Hello,

To create another administrator account, we suggest that you check this
    article
    on how to create an administrator account in Windows 10 and follow the on-screen instructions.

Let us know if you have other inquiries.

Regile Reb, Feb 22, 2016
  3. When I try to sign in on my administrator account I get: User profile failed sign-in. User profile cannot be loaded. Does anyone know how to resolve this?

Sorry, this did not really work as when I follow the sequence from your answer after I clicked on Accounts the screen changes but if I click on the account on the top then family and others come in wwith the option to select child or adult then it is asking
    for email or phone number and not information is displayed at the bottom of the page. SO I cannot proceed further.

Thanks for your suggestions.

MetroRealty, Feb 22, 2016
  4. bimfi Win User

I did notice that this crash will happen when both accounts are logged on. If they are, then either account will crash if it is running. It seems that one must be logged off before the other can be switched to. That is what I have observed.

bimfi, Feb 23, 2016
  5. bimfi Win User
    I believe that this mystery might have been solved. I went online and googled "BSOD Bad_Pool_Caller with multiple accounts" and got this website: BSOD bad_pool_caller with multiple accounts - Windows Crashes, BSOD, and Hangs Help and Support.
    I don't mean to suggest that they know any more than anyone else. It just happened that the suggestions given rang true in my case. I am using a Netgear router and am using the Netgear USB Control Center app. By downloading the ReadyShare Printer setup v1.36.zip file, I am now able to keep both accounts logged in without the BSOD.
    Hopefully this might help others with this similar problem.

bimfi, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. BSOD when in administrator account - Similar Threads - BSOD administrator account

2. Administrator account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Administrator account: I have purchased Office365, but using a Microsoft account different from the account which I use to sign into Windows. Is it possible for me to change the administrator account to the one I used to purchase Office365?Kind regards,Padraig...
  3. Administrator account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Administrator account: I have purchased Office365, but using a Microsoft account different from the account which I use to sign into Windows. Is it possible for me to change the administrator account to the one I used to purchase Office365?Kind regards,Padraig...
  4. administrator account

administrator account: Hi. I am the new owner of my computer and I've been facing a particular problem on my pc. The problem is, that i can not setup any games/apps on my computer as it requires an Administrator account. There is no Administrator account on my pc as the old owner has forgotten the...
  5. Administrator account

Administrator account: I have a user account for Microsoft but also need an administrator account required by Turbo Tax to download their disc. I am the only owner of the computer and need to get an admin account next to my user account....
  6. Administrator account named "Administrator"

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Administrator account named "Administrator": I have a administrator account named Administrator How do I delete it the remove account option is missing and I only have change password option I have my own administrator account under my own name however I cannot delete the admin account named administrator....
  7. BSOD only when logged in as Administrator

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD only when logged in as Administrator: Hello. If I'm logged in as administrator and I leave the computer idle, after 10 minutes I get the BSOD. Stop code is different every time. These are some of them (one every time): FAULTY_HARWARE_CORRUPTED_PAGE UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEMPTION It only happens under the...
  8. Bsod and can't log into administrator account

Bsod and can't log into administrator account: Hi, Our desktop running Windows 10 has started crashing with a Bsod. It does it immediately after logging into the administrator account and at some point after logging into a std user account. I want to run chkdsk because the event viewer shows bad blocks on the disk...
  9. Bsod and can't log into administrator account

Bsod and can't log into administrator account: Hi, Our desktop running Windows 10 has started crashing with a Bsod. It does it immediately after logging into the administrator account and at some point after logging into a std user account. I want to run chkdsk because the event viewer shows bad blocks on the disk...
  10. ADMINISTRATOR ACCOUNTS

in Windows 10 Customization
    ADMINISTRATOR ACCOUNTS: I HAVE 2 ADMINISTATOR ACCOUNTS AND WANT TO REMOVE ONE BUT IT ONLY GIVES ME A MANAGE BOX AND NOT A REMOVE BOX, HOW DO I REMOVE THE UNWANTED ACCOUNT. IF NOBODY KNOWS HOW, I WILL USE THIS PIECE OF **** FOR TARGET PRACTICE ON THE SHOOTING RANGE. IVE RESET AND TRIED EVERYTHING I...