Windows 10: BSOD when installing software

Discus and support BSOD when installing software in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, Recently i upgraded my windows 8 laptop to windows 10. Now when i want to install vmware player 7 i get a BSOD. When i look at the dump... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Johan1974, Nov 6, 2015.

1. Johan1974 Win User

BSOD when installing software

Hello,

Recently i upgraded my windows 8 laptop to windows 10. Now when i want to install vmware player 7 i get a BSOD.
    When i look at the dump files i see only the ntoskernel marked red. How can i fix this.

I have added the zip file as in the instructions to this post.

Hope you can help.

Thanks!

Johan

:)

Johan1974, Nov 6, 2015

2. BSoD

to be exact i had games crashes and BSoD before aswell, now its mostly BSoD and i dont think i did any software upgrades maybe software for webcam its like 3-4months ago when it started to BSoD but i dont know if it started before webcam driver installation
    or not maybe after.Maybe it causes it.Also from that time i installed software for my mouse and headphones but BSoDs were before these installations.And also i cant even reset my windows 10 to factory settings it just dont let me reinstall my windows 10 from
    trubleshootings,it stopes at 30% and reverse changes saying that installation cant be done or something like that, also full reinstall not working .

MarioMoricz, Nov 6, 2015
  3. Monkey57 Win User
    BSOD with error IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL. It also mentioned that the problem was in intelppm,sys.

"I purchased some software called..." 3rd party software is not required (or suggested (by me)).. The Media Creation Tool creates a bootable media.

Does "BSOD with error IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL" happen when you boot the install media?

Monkey57, Nov 6, 2015
  4. axe0 New Member

Hi Johan1974,

Welcome to the 10forums.

Please remove some files to increase the free space to at least 10-15%.
    Every partition needs at least 10-15% free space so Windows can do its thing in the background.

BSOD when installing software [​IMG]
    Warning Less free space could cause BSOD's

In every crash the VMWare bridge driver has been flagged.
    Please check your VMWare for software updates.
    What version exactly is installed?
    Code: *** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for vmnetbridge.sys *** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for vmnetbridge.sys 3: kd> lmvm vmnetbridge start end module name fffff801`540e0000 fffff801`540f0000 vmnetbridge T (no symbols) Loaded symbol image file: vmnetbridge.sys Image path: \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\vmnetbridge.sys Image name: vmnetbridge.sys Timestamp: Mon Aug 10 14:05:58 2009 (4A800D26) CheckSum: 00019810 ImageSize: 00010000 Translations: 0000.04b0 0000.04e4 0409.04b0 0409.04e4[/quote]

axe0, Nov 6, 2015
Thema:

1. BSOD when installing software - Similar Threads - BSOD installing software

2. Software crashes or BSOD when loading games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Software crashes or BSOD when loading games: Specifications:MSI Z690 CARBON WIFIINTEL I7-13700KNVIDIA RTX 408032GB x2 6400mhz G.Skillz RAM.EDIT: BIOS firmware is at most current version. Drivers at most current versions. No overclocking, settings are all at factory defaults other than fan profiles. Additionally, I have...
  3. Software crashes or BSOD when loading games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Software crashes or BSOD when loading games: Specifications:MSI Z690 CARBON WIFIINTEL I7-13700KNVIDIA RTX 408032GB x2 6400mhz G.Skillz RAM.EDIT: BIOS firmware is at most current version. Drivers at most current versions. No overclocking, settings are all at factory defaults other than fan profiles. Additionally, I have...
  4. Software crashes or BSOD when loading games

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Black screen when installing software

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black screen when installing software: Hello, when I try to install new software I get a black screen. I have then to ctrl+alt+del to return to the desktop. So I wanted to run DISM, but Command Prompt gives a black screen too and so does MSERT, which then says "you must be logged on as a member of the...
  6. Black screen when installing software

Black screen when installing software: Hello, when I try to install new software I get a black screen. I have then to ctrl+alt+del to return to the desktop. So I wanted to run DISM, but Command Prompt gives a black screen too and so does MSERT, which then says "you must be logged on as a member of the...
  7. BSOD when using streaming software

BSOD when using streaming software: https://www.mediafire.com/file/zv6mf52otc92gpi/040822-6265-01.zip/fileMinidumpHi all,I have not been able to nail down the specific error relating to this frequent crash and hoping someone else who speaks fluent computer may be able to offer some diagnostic. Crash occurs...
  8. BSOD when using streaming software

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD when using streaming software: https://www.mediafire.com/file/zv6mf52otc92gpi/040822-6265-01.zip/fileMinidumpHi all,I have not been able to nail down the specific error relating to this frequent crash and hoping someone else who speaks fluent computer may be able to offer some diagnostic. Crash occurs...
  9. New PC - BSOD when installing software or just using the PC

New PC - BSOD when installing software or just using the PC: I just got a Dell XPS 9560 a few weeks ago, and I've been getting BSOD frequently on it. So far, it has happened: - Installation of new applications has caused a BSOD - Once while playing a game, though it was after playing for a while The PC wasn't hot to the touch when the...
  10. BSOD after install of Malabytes software

BSOD after install of Malabytes software: It just seems strange after months and many weeks of NO BSOD . .I installed a software program to monitor malware and ransom ware This malabytes 3.0 program when being installed the first problem I have is ( on my windows 10 but not windpows XP) is a digitaslly signed driver...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. autodata 3.45 give bsod win xp VIRTUALBOX