Windows 10: BSOD when I've opened and closed OBS a lot/when waking from sleep mode

Discus and support BSOD when I've opened and closed OBS a lot/when waking from sleep mode in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, My laptop seems to keep blue screening off and on. This seems to happen if I open and close Open Broadcast Software a few times. The BSOD... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by AlterEgoCarl, Mar 8, 2017.

1. BSOD when I've opened and closed OBS a lot/when waking from sleep mode

Hello,

My laptop seems to keep blue screening off and on. This seems to happen if I open and close Open Broadcast Software a few times. The BSOD also seems to happen shortly after I wake my laptop from sleep mode. I did a little research and a few recommendations were to check my memory. So I ran the windows memory diagnostic and it didn't detect any errors.

Thank you,
    Cody

:)

AlterEgoCarl, Mar 8, 2017
  2. basilinna Win User

Windows 10 not staying in sleep mode, opening apps overnight

I've been running into a really bizarre problem with my laptop (Asus R554L) since upgrading to Windows 10.

Typically I put my computer into sleep mode by closing the lid. When I do that during the day (say, before I leave for work), it stays in sleep mode. But when I do that before I go to sleep, the next morning I wake up and open my laptop to find it's woken
    itself from sleep mode and opened a good several dozen windows and tabs in various apps.

I ran MalwareBytes, thinking something somehow piggybacked with my upgrade, came up with nada.

I updated the driver for my processor and switched off my wireless mouse's ability to wake my computer from sleep mode, and it's still doing it.

basilinna, Mar 8, 2017
  3. Saving open functions in sleep mode in windows 10.

Following any windows update or hard shutdown when I put my laptop in sleep mode it closes all open files and functions when I wake it up. I have all settings (power button, closing lid and sleep button) set to put the laptop to sleep, however this is
    not effective. In some cases when I reselect these settings and then restart the laptop the sleep function saves open actions, but I do not know what to do to insure that the sleep mode functions correctly at all times.

WayneWilcox, Mar 8, 2017
  4. lifetec Win User

BSOD when I've opened and closed OBS a lot/when waking from sleep mode

One of your dumpfiles blames specific
    Code: BugCheck A, {8, 2, 0, fffff8006324b847} *** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for AVer330USB.sys *** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for AVer330USB.sys Probably caused by : AVer330USB.sys ( AVer330USB+166b6 )[/quote] Timestamp: Thu Apr 09 08:14:33 2015 (552618C9)

This is a driver for your AVermedia device/software.

Check if you have all the latest versions of your drivers from the supportpage here Support for Alienware 18 | Dell US

Also look if there are newer drivers for your Logitech webcamera.
    lvrs64 Tue Oct 23 04:11:24 2012 (5085FCCC)
    lvuvc64 Tue Oct 23 04:12:08 2012

lifetec, Mar 9, 2017
  5. Thanks for the reply! I will give your suggestions a shot and let you know how it goes.

AlterEgoCarl, Mar 10, 2017
  6. Definitely was my Avermedia. I have a USB 3.1 dongle that has power on/off buttons to each of it's ports, so I just plugged my Avermedia into that and shut it off before putting my laptop to sleep and everything boots fine. A little annoying, but it will have to do until new drivers are available. Thank you agian!

AlterEgoCarl, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

BSOD when I've opened and closed OBS a lot/when waking from sleep mode

1. BSOD when I've opened and closed OBS a lot/when waking from sleep mode - Similar Threads - BSOD I've opened

2. Windows 11 - BSOD when wake from sleep mode

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 - BSOD when wake from sleep mode: Hi, my laptop keeps getting BSOD when waking from sleep. Here is the download link for the minidump file: 042224-46328-01.dmp https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-bsod-when-wake-from-sleep-mode/5e90534f-d117-4a9c-b43f-c4513d84ff46
  3. Windows 11 - BSOD when wake from sleep mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 - BSOD when wake from sleep mode: Hi, my laptop keeps getting BSOD when waking from sleep. Here is the download link for the minidump file: 042224-46328-01.dmp https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-bsod-when-wake-from-sleep-mode/5e90534f-d117-4a9c-b43f-c4513d84ff46
  4. BSOD: Happens a lot when waking up from sleep

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD: Happens a lot when waking up from sleep: lately my laptop has been giving a lot of blue screens when it comes back from hibernation, before it wasn't like that I separated some minidumps to facilitate the diagnosis https://www.4shared.com/s/fOJnZNhF2ku thanks...
  5. BSOD: Happens a lot when waking up from sleep

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD: Happens a lot when waking up from sleep: lately my laptop has been giving a lot of blue screens when it comes back from hibernation, before it wasn't like that I separated some minidumps to facilitate the diagnosis https://www.4shared.com/s/fOJnZNhF2ku thanks...
  6. BSOD when waking from sleep

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    BSOD when waking from sleep: Whenever my computer sleeps it gives me a BSOD with a "THREAD STUCK IN DEVICE DRIVER" code Here are my dump files and system info. https://1drv.ms/u/s!ApvOHIqH5IbxgYUnOTNC3F5PHkQ3BQ?e=4b60Ob...
  7. BSOD - Laptop restarts when waking from sleep mode

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD - Laptop restarts when waking from sleep mode: Hello. After upgrading from windows 8 to windows 10, the laptop wont wake up correctly and just restart. I have an Asus Q551LN * Upgraded the latest drivers of everything, including the intel hd graphics, the same with the nvidia integrated ones and then downgraded....
  8. BSOD when waking from sleep

BSOD when waking from sleep: Hi I have had this problem for some months now. While I can put the computer to sleep, each time I wake it up it causes a BSOD. I have followed many threads about this. some suggesting it is video driver problem. So I uninstalled and reinstalled my Nvidia driver but the...
  9. BSOD When Waking from Sleep

BSOD When Waking from Sleep: Just built a new computer. All of the drives and the Windows installation is the same as in the old system. I don't know if the issue would have occurred in the old system as I never tried to put my computer to sleep. I was getting one BSOD when waking from sleep (something...
  10. BSOD when waking from sleep

BSOD when waking from sleep: Greetings forum, Ever since I upgraded to Windows 10, I've been seeing BSODs about once a month when waking my desktop from sleep. I would greatly appreciate any help on this matter. I've never encountered this on Windows 8.1. I've attached the zip file as instructed...