Windows 10: BSOD when LAN cable is connected

Discus and support BSOD when LAN cable is connected in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, I'm encountering a weird BSOD behavior. Windows boot up nicely when it is not connected to the network. Once Windows is connected to the network... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Zhi Ling Tai, Mar 23, 2020.

1. BSOD when LAN cable is connected

Hi,

I'm encountering a weird BSOD behavior. Windows boot up nicely when it is not connected to the network. Once Windows is connected to the network it will cause BSOD. The system is able to recover upon restart and removing the network cable.

I'm currently using 19H1 OS build 190318-1202. I'm trying to identify the driver that is causing this BSOD but i can't seem to identify it. Can anyone help me on this perplexing puzzle.

Full Memory Dump file is as below:

https://app.box.com/s/9pjjlfijazz77ahuy8xdyjqr7asgedhp

:)

Zhi Ling Tai, Mar 23, 2020

2. LAN connection

Keep getting ERRor 651 when trying to connect LAN. New cables connections good. Any suggestions.

PeterStevensXO, Mar 23, 2020
  3. newtekie1 Win User
    Good LAN party games?

Most of my suggestions have already been listed.

However, I found Swat4 to actually be a pretty fun LAN game, especially at smaller LAN parties.

newtekie1, Mar 23, 2020
  4. BSOD when LAN cable is connected

Internet LAN connection always broken/ disconnected

Tks.....i think the problem is resolved as i had try use other lan cable and connection is OK very much stable....suspect lan cable problem....i follow as manufacturer suggestions...before RMA....

zairiesalleh, Mar 23, 2020
Thema:

BSOD when LAN cable is connected

1. BSOD when LAN cable is connected - Similar Threads - BSOD LAN cable

2. BSOD when connecting to lan

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD when connecting to lan: For a few months now I've been getting BSOD's on Bad Pool Caller, when connected to my router.I have re-installed Windows 11 22H2, 21H2, and even Windows 10, but the problem persisted.I have downloaded 2 apps to check for outdated drivers, updated all the suspect drivers,...
  3. BSOD when connecting to lan

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD when connecting to lan: For a few months now I've been getting BSOD's on Bad Pool Caller, when connected to my router.I have re-installed Windows 11 22H2, 21H2, and even Windows 10, but the problem persisted.I have downloaded 2 apps to check for outdated drivers, updated all the suspect drivers,...
  4. Lan cable issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lan cable issue: Hi, my LAN cable suddenly stopped working despite being perfectly fine the night before. The cable is still plugged in but my laptop isn't recognizing it.I tried check the wires if there's any physical damage, but there's none. I tried following other forums by restarting my...
  5. Lan cable issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lan cable issue: Hi, my LAN cable suddenly stopped working despite being perfectly fine the night before. The cable is still plugged in but my laptop isn't recognizing it.I tried check the wires if there's any physical damage, but there's none. I tried following other forums by restarting my...
  6. Lan cable issue

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. Lan cable is not recognized

Lan cable is not recognized: I have a problem with my internet. I see that I have not plugged in a LAN cable, although I plugged one in. I've already tried to reinstall the network adapter and the driver. It did not work. What should I do?...
  8. wifi connection doesnt work when connected to lan cable

wifi connection doesnt work when connected to lan cable: so all of a sudden my lan cable connection to my laptop says "no internet" and the internet doesnt work since i put the cable to my laptop but when plug out the cable it works even though its quite slow. please help, thank you all sm...
  9. LAN Cable connected No internet accessWIFI Works

LAN Cable connected No internet accessWIFI Works: Hello Everyone. I hope you can help me. I have a lingering problem. I can use internet through wifi, but I cant use internet through LAN cable. I am using Windows 10. Here's what I have done so far. ipconfig /flushdns , ipconfig /release ipconfig/renew . I tried every...
  10. ADSL router disconnects from the Internet when I connect Ethernet cable (LAN cable)...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    ADSL router disconnects from the Internet when I connect Ethernet cable (LAN cable)...: The Problem is as simple as that. It appeared suddenly and with no obvious reason. The troubleshooter says there's something wrong with the DNS server. So I changed the DNS server addresses in "Adaptor settings " and in the ADSL setting ,it worked for three days ,but it...