Windows 10: BSOD when livestreaming to YouTube

Discus and support BSOD when livestreaming to YouTube in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; So I'm trying to fix my husband's laptop and can't seem to pin down the problem. It keeps getting BSODs but only during webcam livestreaming to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Pareeeee, Apr 10, 2021.

1. BSOD when livestreaming to YouTube

So I'm trying to fix my husband's laptop and can't seem to pin down the problem. It keeps getting BSODs but only during webcam livestreaming to YouTube. He can run games on it with no issue, watch videos, no issue... etc.

I have submitted dump files here before, but was told they are empty. There are no error exception codes with the bluescreens. Nothing in Event Viewer that coincides with the BSODs. I have run a 4-pass Memtest - it passed. I have run CHKDSK - it passed with no errors. I have run sfc /scannow and everything fine. Did driver updates. Didn't help.

We used to have Linux on the laptop, and this didn't happen. Put Win10 on it and now this...starting to regret life choices lol

What tests should I try next? Can anyone help me before I pull all my hair out? Thanks!

Specs:

Laptop is ASUS X552E
    AMD Quad Core A4 - 5000 1.5GHz
    6GB RAM
    750GM HDD

Processor AMD A4-5000 APU with Radeon(TM) HD Graphics 1.50 GHz
    Installed RAM 6.00 GB (5.44 GB usable)
    System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor
    Edition Windows 10 Home N
    Version 20H2
    Installed on ‎2020-‎11-‎24
    OS build 19042.804
    Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 120.2212.551.0

submitted by /u/Pareeeee
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Pareeeee, Apr 10, 2021
  2. Entegy Win User

Viewing livestreams

Adobe has not made Flash for WP7 yet. So there's probably no way to view livestreams on the phone right now.

Entegy, Apr 10, 2021
  3. Adam Eoff Win User
    Windows DVR Live Stream To YouTube.

I'm sorry, but I was curious about the live broadcasting. Nothing in that link contains any information about the issue I currently have. I am interested on the livestreaming feature of the DVR and if it was at all possible to use it to livestream to YouTube
    directly. That way, people would be able to view the broadcast from YouTube itself. Unfortunately, I am starting to believe it is not possible with the current version of Windows' Game DVR. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Adam Eoff, Apr 10, 2021
  4. Mohan B P Win User

BSOD when livestreaming to YouTube

Windows 10 issue with youtube ?

Hi Kyle,

Since you have upgraded to Windows 10 recently, the drivers might not be updated to the latest available. If the drivers are not updated or if the drivers are corrupted, you may find issues like this.

To assist you better, kindly provide us the below information.

• What is the make and model of your system?

• How exactly are you trying to access YouTube, is it through browser or through YouTube app?

If you are accessing YouTube through a browser, I suggest you to try with different browser and check if it helps.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and update the graphic drivers and check if the issue is resolved.

• Type Device Manager on the search bar.

• Open Device Manager, expand Display Adapters.

• Find and double-click Display Adapters.

• Right-click the device, and click Update driver software
      and follow the on-screen instructions.

• Restart the system after updating.

Also I suggest you to update all the pending updates (if any) and check if it helps.

Hope the information helps. Kindly write back to us for further assistance on Windows. We will be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Mohan B P, Apr 10, 2021
Thema:

BSOD when livestreaming to YouTube

1. BSOD when livestreaming to YouTube - Similar Threads - BSOD livestreaming YouTube

2. 100% cpu when viewing youtube videos or livestreams on ANY browser

in Windows 10 Gaming
    100% cpu when viewing youtube videos or livestreams on ANY browser: PLEASE help mehp pavilion20-b303laamd e1-1500 apu with radeontm hd graphics 1.48 ghz4gb ramsystem 64 bits proccesor x64About a month ago, 03/04/2023, i did a windows upgrade of my old hp 20-b303la all in one pc wich had windows 8.1 to windows 10, but thats where my problems...
  3. 100% cpu when viewing youtube videos or livestreams on ANY browser

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    100% cpu when viewing youtube videos or livestreams on ANY browser: PLEASE help mehp pavilion20-b303laamd e1-1500 apu with radeontm hd graphics 1.48 ghz4gb ramsystem 64 bits proccesor x64About a month ago, 03/04/2023, i did a windows upgrade of my old hp 20-b303la all in one pc wich had windows 8.1 to windows 10, but thats where my problems...
  4. BSOD when using YouTube

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    BSOD when using YouTube: Hello!I have finished new build and updated every driver and application, but I get random Blue Screen while on YouTube. Played a few matched of PUBG and everything was fine, but YouTube causes BSOD every time.Sometimes few minutes before BSOD itself the screen goes black for...
  5. BSOD in youtube

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD in youtube: Hello!I have recently purchased AERO 17 KC laptop, and i've got this frustrating problem.Maybe every two to three days while watching youtube or kinopoisk online video i get a BSOD with VIDEO_MEMORY_MANAGEMENT_INTERNAL message.Twice i've got it outside the video opening a...
  6. KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE when livestreaming?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE when livestreaming?: I've been getting BSODs whenever I am live streaming to Twitch. Here is the link to the minidump.I did multiple fresh installs of Windows, thinking it was a faulty SSD I had. I replaced my old SSD. It seems to only happen when I stream to Twitch, so I was thinking it was a...
  7. BSoD when watching YouTube in Chrome

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    BSoD when watching YouTube in Chrome: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/pizzahut_666 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hv3294/bsod_when_watching_youtube_in_chrome/
  8. 4k Livestream?

4k Livestream?: Hello, I have a new internet connection (O2 Home Spot) and I would like to test the stability. Live streams on the Internet are the best I think. Now 1080p 60fps streams run very smoothly and also normal 4k 60fps videos (no livestream). But I can't find a livestream in 4k...
  9. BSoD when YouTube on full screen

BSoD when YouTube on full screen: Hello, In the last time I had some Blues Screens with UNEXPECTED STORE EXCEPTION error code. It is annoying But what did I noticed is that I receive BSoD when I was watching on YouTube on full screen mode. So it is probably a problem with some drivers. Another thing is...
  10. BSOD when watching Youtube foreshadowed by Youtube seizing up

BSOD when watching Youtube foreshadowed by Youtube seizing up: 1st was BSOD DPC watchdog violation 2nd was OSOD 3rd didn't happen after closing youtube when foreshadowing occurred seems like a driver issue but it won't let me access the info on my end so hopefully you guys are better at this than i am 90212