Windows 10: BSoD when mobile hotspot is on Windows 10

Discus and support BSoD when mobile hotspot is on Windows 10 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; When any device connects to my pc hotspot it works for a few minutes and then goes to BSoD with code : IRQL not less or equal, i have the latest... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by HypnoMacka, Dec 6, 2023.

1. BSoD when mobile hotspot is on Windows 10

When any device connects to my pc hotspot it works for a few minutes and then goes to BSoD with code : IRQL not less or equal, i have the latest drivers and the latest windows updates installed. How can i fix this?

:)

HypnoMacka, Dec 6, 2023

2. Turned Windows 10 Mobile Hotspot "ON" but not visible on devices..

have you followed all the steps? U might have missed something. Check out instructions mentioned here Windows 10 Tip: Set Up a Mobile Hotspot

lorraine walsh, Dec 6, 2023
  3. Windows 10 Mobile Hotspot Problem

Hi John,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with on Windows 10.

To assist you better, please provide us the information below:

• Have you checked the issues with other network connection?

I suggest you to refer to the steps provided in the Microsoft Help Article and check if it helps.

Use your Windows PC as a mobile hotspot - Microsoft Support

Please get back to us with an update on Wi-Fi hotspot issue, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Dec 6, 2023
  4. BSoD when mobile hotspot is on Windows 10

Windows 10 Mobile Hotspot Not working

Hi,

Your Bluetooth connection may be enabled which prevents you from setting up your mobile hotspot. To have this addressed, we suggest turning off the Bluetooth connection and see if you're able to set up your mobile hotspot. Follow these steps:

• Open Settings and select Devices.
    • Click Bluetooth, then toggle it OFF.

Once done, check if you can now turn on your computer's mobile hotspot. Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Dec 6, 2023
Thema:

BSoD when mobile hotspot is on Windows 10

1. BSoD when mobile hotspot is on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - BSoD mobile hotspot

2. BSoD when mobile hotspot is on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSoD when mobile hotspot is on Windows 10: When any device connects to my pc hotspot it works for a few minutes and then goes to BSoD with code : IRQL not less or equal, i have the latest drivers and the latest windows updates installed. How can i fix this?...
  3. BSoD when mobile hotspot is on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    BSoD when mobile hotspot is on Windows 10: When any device connects to my pc hotspot it works for a few minutes and then goes to BSoD with code : IRQL not less or equal, i have the latest drivers and the latest windows updates installed. How can i fix this?...
  4. Mobile hotspot on windows 10

Mobile hotspot on windows 10: I discovered that my internet stops working when I turn on the mobile hotspot. I initially thought it was the network, I had already done a network reset and wasn't still working not until I turned off the hotspot. I use an ethernet connection. Please, I would love to know...
  5. Windows 10 Mobile Hotspot

Windows 10 Mobile Hotspot: Hello everyone,So I live in a student accommodation, and I use an ethernet cable for my desktop. Basically I don't have private internet.When I open up the mobile hotspot, my phone says "no internet connection". THIS DOESNT HAPPEN IF I USE MY LAPTOP.I tried many methods on...
  6. Mobile hotspot on windows 10

Mobile hotspot on windows 10: so i was messing with some configs and other stuff and now when i turn the mobile hotspot on on my laptop my phone sees the wifi but when it tries to connect it wont it just doesnt have wifi please help....
  7. PC Gives BSOD when turning on mobile hotspot

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC Gives BSOD when turning on mobile hotspot: Whenever I turn on my PC's Mobile Hotspot it will BSOD after maybe a minute, it says: driver_iqrl_not_less_or_equal and it says its caused by tcpip.sys. I am currently using a TP Link Archer t2u v2 and have tried updating the drivers to no avail, any help would be greatly...
  8. PC Gives BSOD when turning on mobile hotspot

in Windows 10 Support
    PC Gives BSOD when turning on mobile hotspot: Whenever I turn on my PC's Mobile Hotspot it will BSOD after maybe a minute, it says: driver_iqrl_not_less_or_equal and it says its caused by tcpip.sys. I am currently using a TP Link Archer t2u v2 and have tried updating the drivers to no avail, any help would be greatly...
  9. Mobile Hotspot Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Mobile Hotspot Windows 10: I have set up a mobile hotspot and it works correctly. However, the hotspot is set to 'Off' after reboot or startup. How can I set it to automatically start when Windows starts. I have search for solutions on Google and, needless to say, none of them solve the problem....
  10. Windows 10 mobile hotspot

Windows 10 mobile hotspot: So I turned on the setting for the mobile hotspot on my PC,but for some reason the hotspot is not visible on my android phone?What do I do?My PC has a wired connection to my WiFi and I tried to share my PC's good WiFi connection through its mobile hotspot setting but the...