Windows 10: BSOD When Not Plug In Most of the Time

Discus and support BSOD When Not Plug In Most of the Time in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I'm using an asus tuf a15 2022 and my laptop ran into bsod most of the time nowadays. I tried to clean install windows, sfc /scannow, updating drivers... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Javier_W, Apr 16, 2024.

1. Javier_W Win User

BSOD When Not Plug In Most of the Time

I'm using an asus tuf a15 2022 and my laptop ran into bsod most of the time nowadays. I tried to clean install windows, sfc /scannow, updating drivers but the problem is still there. It is running on windows 11, R7 6800H, RTX 3050This is the link of the minidump file Minidump

:)

Javier_W, Apr 16, 2024
  2. DianeGill Win User

about plug-in or plug-out with AC adapter

I have done all of the above and when I plug my computer in with a fully charged battery the screen still goes black - I am on Windows 10 and my computer is 3 days old - HP Pavillion Laptop - I know there has got to be an easy answer for this Problem - Like
    a setting somewhere, but I am used to using my computer plugged in at all times and I think that it is stupid that I have to take out the battery to do this??? Any more suggestions??? :-(

DianeGill, Apr 16, 2024
  3. erocker Win User
    Why exactly is ATi considered be better at HDMI?

I plug my HDMI cable into the card, then into my TV. Those are the steps that I have to do. All the steps you list make absolutely no sense to me.

erocker, Apr 16, 2024
  4. IggSter Win User

How to factory reset Cisco 1700 Router

Hopefully I can help you here....its a very common thing to happen.

First, I take it you dont know the passwords for console access or telnet/ssh?

I will assume that these devices belong to you.

step 1. Plug a cisco console cable into a serial port on your pc
    step 2. Plug other end into Cisco console port
    step 3. Using hyperterm or putty or similar connect to the serial port
    step 4. boot router, and make sure you clearly can see the output (this confirms you have good serial comms)
    step 5. if this fails, adjust the comm port settings (9600, 8,1,n are the default)
    step 6. now you have to do the only hard part...send the break command:

Break command list: Break Commands

Go down the list and match your OS and SW and try the sequence suggested.

If this fails several times do what I do: Install putty (free) and then to send a break so you can get into rommom just hit "ctrl-a b".

IggSter, Apr 16, 2024
Thema:

1. BSOD When Not Plug In Most of the Time - Similar Threads - BSOD Plug

2. How to fix BSOD on Lenovo Thinkpad when playing games while charger is plugged in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix BSOD on Lenovo Thinkpad when playing games while charger is plugged in: My Lenovo Laptop shows a BSOD whenever I try playing games while it's plugged in... How can I fix this problem y'all please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-fix-bsod-on-lenovo-thinkpad-when-playing/9c582490-05cf-4f46-a0ca-3a8d04503eb2
  3. How to fix BSOD on Lenovo Thinkpad when playing games while charger is plugged in

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to fix BSOD on Lenovo Thinkpad when playing games while charger is plugged in: My Lenovo Laptop shows a BSOD whenever I try playing games while it's plugged in... How can I fix this problem y'all please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-fix-bsod-on-lenovo-thinkpad-when-playing/9c582490-05cf-4f46-a0ca-3a8d04503eb2
  4. BSOD when i plug in my charger. ntoskrnl.exe is always the error file. HELP ME :

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD when i plug in my charger. ntoskrnl.exe is always the error file. HELP ME :: Hello, I have a new Asus ROG Zephyrus G16, and since the first day i got it have been showing a BOSD. I realized it only happened when i plug in the charger, BOSD have never appeared when i use the battery. I have tried all the common solutions. Update the drivers, restore...
  5. BSOD when i plug in my charger. ntoskrnl.exe is always the error file. HELP ME :

BSOD when i plug in my charger. ntoskrnl.exe is always the error file. HELP ME :: Hello, I have a new Asus ROG Zephyrus G16, and since the first day i got it have been showing a BOSD. I realized it only happened when i plug in the charger, BOSD have never appeared when i use the battery. I have tried all the common solutions. Update the drivers, restore...
  6. BSOD the second I plug in my USB Midi Interface system thread exception not handled

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD the second I plug in my USB Midi Interface system thread exception not handled: Hello,I get this error the second I plug in one of my USB devices Midisport Midi Interface. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the driver. No luck. It doesn't even show up in device manager. The moment I plug the USB in from this device, the BSOD appears.I know how it...
  7. BSOD the second I plug in my USB Midi Interface system thread exception not handled

BSOD the second I plug in my USB Midi Interface system thread exception not handled: Hello,I get this error the second I plug in one of my USB devices Midisport Midi Interface. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the driver. No luck. It doesn't even show up in device manager. The moment I plug the USB in from this device, the BSOD appears.I know how it...
  8. BSOD the second I plug in my USB Midi Interface system thread exception not handled

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. BSOD Right after I plug in my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD Right after I plug in my laptop: I have a ROG Zephyrus Duo 16 GX650PY. I installed some updates from G-Helper now my laptop crashes whenever I plug it in. Here is the WinDbg: Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.22621.2428 AMD64 Copyright c Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved. Loading Dump File...
  10. BSOD Right after I plug in my laptop

BSOD Right after I plug in my laptop: I have a ROG Zephyrus Duo 16 GX650PY. I installed some updates from G-Helper now my laptop crashes whenever I plug it in. Here is the WinDbg: Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.22621.2428 AMD64 Copyright c Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved. Loading Dump File...