Windows 10: BSoD When opening Nox Player since 2004 Update

Discus and support BSoD When opening Nox Player since 2004 Update in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I'm getting a blue screen of death every time I open Nox Player. Before you ask, yes Hyper-V is disable (always have bean), Windows Sandbox is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/daveflr, Jul 24, 2020.

1. BSoD When opening Nox Player since 2004 Update

I'm getting a blue screen of death every time I open Nox Player.
    Before you ask, yes Hyper-V is disable (always have bean), Windows Sandbox is disabled.
    Before the update everything was ok.
    Virtualization is on in BIOS settings.
    How I fix that?

submitted by /u/daveflr
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/daveflr, Jul 24, 2020
  2. Junaid_A Win User

How to make Nox Player faster on a low spec pc

Hi Tanzil,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community forums.

Since the issue started after installing the graphics card drivers, this could be due to some changes in the graphics card settings. I suggest you to try the steps listed below and check if it works:

• Open NVidia Control Panel and select
      Manage 3D settings.
    • Select Nox Player app under
      Program Settings and turn off Vertical Sync, Triple buffering,
      and Threaded Optimization.
    • Exit NVidia Control Panel,
      restart the machine to see if the issue persists.

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Junaid_A, Jul 27, 2020
  3. Mala_S Win User
    Spades Mania Online and Nox Emulator

Hello lezbngrrl,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forum.

May I know which browser was used to download the files?

Nox App Player is one of the widely used Android emulators. Android emulator is a computer application that emulates the Android OS on your computer. Nox Emulator is a cross platform app available on Windows and Mac.

Spades mania is a game that is freely available on Microsoft Store for PC, Mobile device and Hub. Mostly, we will not be able to find the OOB file of Spades Mania in Windows Apps. But as a workaround, you can play Spades Mania on PC using Nox App player
    by following the below mentioned steps:

• First, download and install Nox App Player on PC.
    • After installation, open Nox App Player.
    • Go to Play Store.
    • Here first add your google account.
    • Sign in with your email address and password.
    • Uncheck Backup & Restore and Communication, then click on the forward button.
    • Now you may use Play Store to search and install the game you need.

Also, you may check with the articles to change the download folder location for Edge and Internet Explorer:

To get more information regarding Spades Mania game, you may check with its
    Official website.

Hope it helps.

Mala S

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Mala_S, Jul 27, 2020
  4. sajeerA Win User

BSoD When opening Nox Player since 2004 Update

I cannot Install Android emulator Nox app player due to graphics card outdated issue

I am seeking the installing android emulator on my windows 7 pc to run android applications. I want to use the android apps in my pc. I am preferring to install nox app player. so i have downloaded the 32 bit exe file to install on my pc. and i have installed
    the nox app player as on the article found on internet (Jio tv pc), but when i download and install the nox app player, i am getting issue.

I cannot install the nox app player and the system showing outdated graphics card. and i manually try to
    update the graphics card driver in my windows PC.

I followed these steps

1. Open Start. . ...
    2. Click the search bar. It's at the bottom of the Start menu.
    3. Search for Device Manager. ...
    4. Click Device Manager. ...
    5. Expand the "Display adapters" heading. ...
    6. Right-click your video card's name. ...
    7. Click Update Driver Software…. ...
    8. Click Search automatically for updated driver software.
    But my issue was not resolved.

what will be the possible reason that graphics card driver failing to update. Is there any issue in windows 7 or card driver.?

How can i install Microsoft graphics card driver. please help me to get rid from this issue.

Below is my windows 7 configuration image

BSoD When opening Nox Player since 2004 Update e9705e34-fb69-4014-9389-738b0aff3a2e?upload=true.jpg

sajeerA, Jul 27, 2020
Thema:

BSoD When opening Nox Player since 2004 Update

1. BSoD When opening Nox Player since 2004 Update - Similar Threads - BSoD opening Nox

2. Windows not updated since 2004

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows not updated since 2004: Hi, My Windows has not been updated since version 2004, which will soon lose support. Every time I try to update the first parts work fine, but on the last reboot it gets stuck at the boot logo, after which I have to force the reset, causing the update to roll back. Is there...
  3. Windows not updated since 2004

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows not updated since 2004: Hi, My Windows has not been updated since version 2004, which will soon lose support. Every time I try to update the first parts work fine, but on the last reboot it gets stuck at the boot logo, after which I have to force the reset, causing the update to roll back. Is there...
  4. Windows not updated since 2004

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Windows not updated since 2004

Windows not updated since 2004: My Windows has not been updated since version 2004 Every time I try to update, the first phases work fine, but on the last reboot it gets stuck at the boot logo, after which I have to force the reset, causing the update to roll back. I did the SFC and DISM commands. All my...
  6. BSOD when installing Windows update 2004

BSOD when installing Windows update 2004: Hello, I get BSOD when the system restart to be update to the win 2004 build. The stop-code is SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION. Below is the system specs: OS Name: Microsoft Windows 10 Home Version: 10.0.18363 Build 18363 System Model: HP Pavilion Laptop 15-cc0xx System...
  7. BSOD When attempting to update to 2004

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD When attempting to update to 2004: Hi, I'm trying to update my 1909 to 2004 but it gets to a certain percentage and then BSOD that says SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED, any help on what is causing the issue? My dmp file https://1drv.ms/u/s!AqrKHNhdOIMrgSLpT2ALyGVv11BV?e=FyLxz0...
  8. bsod when trying to update to 2004

bsod when trying to update to 2004: Hi, When I try to update to 2004, I always get a bsod at around 60-80% of the update. I tried updating again with no peripherals plugged in and I get the same issue. The bsod code is "PAGE_FAULT_IN_NON_PAGED_AREA". I'm currently on build 1909 Win 10 Pro. Secs: b450...
  9. Nox causing BSoD !

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Nox causing BSoD !: When I open nox emu my pc gets a blue screen at 90% and restarts. What can i do to fix this? Note : the Virtualization is disabled in BIOS, even the Hyper VT in windows. 135908
  10. Virtualization Technology Not Detecting Nox Player

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Virtualization Technology Not Detecting Nox Player: [ATTACH] Using Intel Core 2 Duo CPU E7400 @ 2.80GHz Processor with enabled Virtualisation Technology Nox player isn't detecting virtualization technology even I have enabled it... I am using the latest version, yesterday I updated my 1809 version to 1903 version in the hope...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. nu vot

2. nox player bsod windows 20h2