Windows 10: BSOD when playing Fortnite and sometimes otherwise

Discus and support BSOD when playing Fortnite and sometimes otherwise in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have a homebuilt system consisting of the following i5 6400 16GB 2400MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS H170-PRO Motherboard Asus Pheonix GTX1050ti WD 1TB... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by thegr8one_901, Sep 21, 2018.

1. BSOD when playing Fortnite and sometimes otherwise

I have a homebuilt system consisting of the following

i5 6400

16GB 2400MHz DDR4 RAM

ASUS H170-PRO Motherboard

Asus Pheonix GTX1050ti

WD 1TB WD10EZEX HDD with windows installed on a 200gb partition

samsung 850 evo ssd (linux installed here)

Corsair SPEC02 case

Seasonic S12II PSU

Recently, I got thr 1050ti. For the first two weeks, it worked fine - no problems. Of late(last 2 days) I can't play any game. Eg - Fortnite crashes within 10 minutes of starting the game and the system BSOD's, usually with the message "KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED", "SYSTEM_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED", "MEMORY_MANAGEMENT",etc. This usually happens when playing Fortnite, but it also happens at the login screen sometimes and I can't login. This is very annoying and I need this to be solved.

I tried sfc /scannow but all that returned was that my system integrity was fine.. BSOD when playing Fortnite and sometimes otherwise :(

:)

thegr8one_901, Sep 21, 2018

2. Fortnite

Click Start > scroll through the program list

Find Fortnite

Right click it then click uninstall

Andre for Directly, Sep 21, 2018
  3. Preorder fortnite

I love fortnite and i want to play it

Fieldboyy.boogie, Sep 21, 2018
  4. BSOD when playing Fortnite and sometimes otherwise

Got BSOD while playing a video game

Was playing Fortnite and suddenly i got a BSOD here is the dump file please help

Khaled Aldajani, Sep 21, 2018
Thema:

BSOD when playing Fortnite and sometimes otherwise

1. BSOD when playing Fortnite and sometimes otherwise - Similar Threads - BSOD playing Fortnite

2. PC Crashes, No BSOD when playing fortnite later into a game.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Crashes, No BSOD when playing fortnite later into a game.: Hello. I play many games and all is fine. The other day out of nowhere when I play fortnite, my pc just turns off goes black and restarts. It crashes about 15min into each game only on fortnite. Ive done a clean install of drivers. My temps and watts are ok. So Im trying to...
  3. PC Crashes, No BSOD when playing fortnite later into a game.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC Crashes, No BSOD when playing fortnite later into a game.: Hello. I play many games and all is fine. The other day out of nowhere when I play fortnite, my pc just turns off goes black and restarts. It crashes about 15min into each game only on fortnite. Ive done a clean install of drivers. My temps and watts are ok. So Im trying to...
  4. Fortnite BSOD when launch

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Fortnite BSOD when launch: HiWhenever i try and launch Fortnite i get A BSOD. Sometimes the game loads but most of the time it doesn't. When I troubleshoot the launcher is says I don't meet the OS requirements even though I am on Windows 11 22H2. Can anyone help me fix this problem...
  5. Fortnite BSOD when launch

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fortnite BSOD when launch: HiWhenever i try and launch Fortnite i get A BSOD. Sometimes the game loads but most of the time it doesn't. When I troubleshoot the launcher is says I don't meet the OS requirements even though I am on Windows 11 22H2. Can anyone help me fix this problem...
  6. BSOD playing Fortnite , WUE

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD playing Fortnite , WUE: Just happens when im playng Fortnite , the other games dosent make it crash DESKTOP-HRJFUUL-(2019-02-03_01-30-05).zip 126560
  7. BSOD recently happening when playing Fortnite

BSOD recently happening when playing Fortnite: Hello, As the title says i have recently recieving BSOD when running Fortnite, especially if it's the first time i launch it after i boot my PC. I updated my graphics drivers but the problem still persists, especially today for the first time i got into a match and while i...
  8. Multiple BSOD typically when playing fortnite or video editing

Multiple BSOD typically when playing fortnite or video editing: Hello folks, Here's the deal, I've been getting BSOD's frequently for a few months now. I play fortnite fairly often and it's seems to be the most common trigger however video editing has also caused crashes. I've seen: KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED...
  9. BSOD playing games, or sometimes when watching videos.

BSOD playing games, or sometimes when watching videos.: Hey all. I've been getting bsod's mainly when I am playing League of Legends, or any other game really. It's been ongoing for about 2 months now. These past couple weeks have been very bad, happening every day. It's inconsistent as well, I could play for hours and nothing...
  10. BSOD when playing DOTA2 and CS:GO (sometimes)

BSOD when playing DOTA2 and CS:GO (sometimes): hello i am new to this forum and first of all i am using MSI GE62 apache Intel Core i7-4720HQ 2.6 GHz Processor 8 GB RAM + 8 GB add on from kingston 1 TB 7200 rpm Hard Drive 15.6-Inch Screen; NVIDIA Geforce GTX965M Graphics Windows 8.1 when i am playing CSGO or dota2...