Windows 10: BSOD when playing game

Discus and support BSOD when playing game in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, I have experienced BSOD while playing a game on windows 10. I attached the zip file below. Attachment 122709 Hope somebody can give me... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by frikic, Feb 24, 2017.

1. frikic Win User

BSOD when playing game

Hello,

I have experienced BSOD while playing a game on windows 10. I attached the zip file below.

Attachment 122709

Hope somebody can give me a clue what to look for?
    Milos

:)

frikic, Feb 24, 2017
  2. Teddy2016 Win User

System_Thread_Exception_Not_Handled dxgmms2.sys

Hi!

What are you playing a game, when BsoD?

Teddy2016, Feb 24, 2017
  3. zuppaclub Win User
    BSOD when playing game

hi, I have a problem

when I playing fade of silence or dead rising 4 on steam , I always got BSOD, the problem always on kernel, but other games there is no problem

here is the minidump

011118-33187-01.dmp

I already update my OS from version 1607 to win 10 version 1709 build 16299.192 and still got BSOD, and I already update my nvidia driver to 390.65 , clean install using DDU, and still got BSOD

already tried memory scan and there is no problem with my memory

my guess is , it's either because of my hardware RAM, or game bugs, but I don't know if it's true or not.

thanks BSOD when playing game :)

--------------------

update

now I got another BSOD when playing wolfenstein 2, error code special pool detected memory corruption, I don't know what driver that cause this BSOD BSOD when playing game :( , fyi , I only got BSOD when playing games, other than that I never encounter BSOD

minidump

011118-36640-01.dmp

Moved from: [Windows / Windows 10 / Performance & system failures]

zuppaclub, Feb 24, 2017
  4. lifetec Win User

BSOD when playing game

The dumpfile blames
    Code: BugCheck 119, {1, 3a7e370, 3a7e375, ffffb5067adf4010} *** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for igdkmd64.sys *** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for igdkmd64.sys *** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for win32k.sys *** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for win32k.sys Probably caused by : dxgmms2.sys ( dxgmms2!VidSchDdiNotifyInterruptWorker+e309 ) Followup: MachineOwner --------- 0: kd> !analyze -v ******************************************************************************* * * * Bugcheck Analysis * * * ******************************************************************************* VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR (119) The video scheduler has detected that fatal violation has occurred. This resulted in a condition that video scheduler can no longer progress. Any other values after parameter 1 must be individually examined according to the subtype. Arguments: Arg1: 0000000000000001, The driver has reported an invalid fence ID. Arg2: 0000000003a7e370 Arg3: 0000000003a7e375 Arg4: ffffb5067adf4010[/quote] igdkmd64 Wed May 25 23:12:54 2016. This is the driver for your Intel Graphic card
    Update to the latest version from your mobo supportpage Access Denied

Advice: check if you have the latest version of all your other drivers also from the above link.

lifetec, Feb 26, 2017
  5. frikic Win User
    Ok thanks, for the answer, so you do not recommend that i use drivers directly from Intel and download from motherboard producers site instead?

frikic, Feb 26, 2017
  6. lifetec Win User
    Sometimes vendors like Asus use "customized" drivers and that is why we recommend to use drivers from the supportpage, but because this specific driver is the IntelGraphic driver i would in this case download the latest driver from the Intel site.

lifetec, Feb 26, 2017
  7. frikic Win User
    Ok thanks again for your answers, i will follow your advice.

frikic, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

BSOD when playing game

1. BSOD when playing game - Similar Threads - BSOD playing game

2. BSOD when playing game

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD when playing game: I only have issues when trying to play games. Below is my whocrash report. I've made sure everything is plugged in and sitted correctly RAM/GPU and still getting a BSOD. I've reinstalled windows 11 to see if something was corrupt to no avail. Any help would be great.Link to...
  3. BSOD When Playing Games

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD When Playing Games: Hey so for some reason literally everytime I play valorant or any other type of game in about 10 minutes I get a BSOD. This didn’t happen all the time and it just started to happen a few months ago. Can anyone help me?...
  4. BSOD When Playing Games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD When Playing Games: Hey so for some reason literally everytime I play valorant or any other type of game in about 10 minutes I get a BSOD. This didn’t happen all the time and it just started to happen a few months ago. Can anyone help me?...
  5. BSOD When Playing Games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. BSOD When playing game

BSOD When playing game: Recently I got BSOD several times while playing games, and here is the DMP text: ******************************************************************************** ** Bugcheck...
  7. BSOD When playing games

BSOD When playing games: Hello everyone, I have just made a fresh format and install of windows 10,but when i'm playing on games after random time my computer stuck and enter into BSOD with this error: "UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP". I have used dm_log to attach the files of my pc. I already updated...
  8. BSOD when playing games.

BSOD when playing games.: Hello, I have ran into a BSOD issue. I have the dump file and system info file to look at. I recreated the crashes and it happens randomly whenever I play games on my computer. Games like overwatch randomly blue screen when I'm not doing anything in particular that causes...
  9. BSOD When Playing Game

BSOD When Playing Game: Hi Everyone I have been having BSOD problems when i play game that used alot of graphic such as Dota 2 , Overwatch etc. The BSOD that i getting is Internal_Video_Scheduler_Error , Video_Tdr_Error and sometimes the graphic driver has been stopped and successfully recovered...
  10. BSOD when playing games

BSOD when playing games: Hi, I keep having the blue screen when I'm gaming and its says something like etd.sys or whatever it is. Hope that I can get some help from here. 91885