Windows 10: BSOD When Playing Game

Discus and support BSOD When Playing Game in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi Everyone I have been having BSOD problems when i play game that used alot of graphic such as Dota 2 , Overwatch etc. The BSOD that i getting is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Mistral, Jun 3, 2016.

1. Mistral Win User

BSOD When Playing Game

Hi Everyone
    I have been having BSOD problems when i play game that used alot of graphic such as Dota 2 , Overwatch etc. The BSOD that i getting is Internal_Video_Scheduler_Error , Video_Tdr_Error and sometimes the graphic driver has been stopped and successfully recovered will pop up if the BSOD are not occured. I have been try to uninstall and reinstall alot of version of nvidia graphic card from acer and nvidia but nothing seem to be help and i have try to change the tdr_delay in regedit but that give me Video_Tdr_Error BSOD. by the way my laptop are Acer Aspire V15 (V3-574G-58ZE). Thank you in advance for help.

:)

Mistral, Jun 3, 2016
  2. Teddy2016 Win User

System_Thread_Exception_Not_Handled dxgmms2.sys

Hi!

What are you playing a game, when BsoD?

Teddy2016, Jun 3, 2016
  3. zuppaclub Win User
    BSOD when playing game

hi, I have a problem

when I playing fade of silence or dead rising 4 on steam , I always got BSOD, the problem always on kernel, but other games there is no problem

here is the minidump

011118-33187-01.dmp

I already update my OS from version 1607 to win 10 version 1709 build 16299.192 and still got BSOD, and I already update my nvidia driver to 390.65 , clean install using DDU, and still got BSOD

already tried memory scan and there is no problem with my memory

my guess is , it's either because of my hardware RAM, or game bugs, but I don't know if it's true or not.

thanks BSOD When Playing Game :)

--------------------

update

now I got another BSOD when playing wolfenstein 2, error code special pool detected memory corruption, I don't know what driver that cause this BSOD BSOD When Playing Game :( , fyi , I only got BSOD when playing games, other than that I never encounter BSOD

minidump

011118-36640-01.dmp

Moved from: [Windows / Windows 10 / Performance & system failures]

zuppaclub, Jun 3, 2016
  4. axe0 New Member

BSOD When Playing Game

Hi Mistral,

Welcome to the 10forums *Smile

Do you use both your graphics cards?

Please try following.
    Please uninstall everything of Nvidia using Display Driver Uninstaller and install new drivers from Acer. Be sure the clean install box is checked and only install the Graphics driver and the PhysX driver, you can use this tutorial to do so *Arrow NVIDIA Drivers - Avoid Problems - Windows 7 Help Forums
    Attachment 83217
    Code: 1: kd> lmvm nvlddmkm Browse full module list start end module name fffff800`75ee0000 fffff800`76c09000 nvlddmkm T (no symbols) Loaded symbol image file: nvlddmkm.sys Image path: \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\nvlddmkm.sys Image name: nvlddmkm.sys Browse all global symbols functions data Timestamp: Fri May 20 03:34:38 2016 (573E69AE) CheckSum: 00CF0FCE ImageSize: 00D29000 Translations: 0000.04b0 0000.04e4 0409.04b0 0409.04e4[/quote]

Please remove either of the memory sticks, running mixed memory can cause problems.
    Code: [Memory Device (Type 17) - Length 34 - Handle 0011h] Physical Memory Array Handle 0010h Memory Error Info Handle [No Errors] Total Width 64 bits Data Width 64 bits Size 8192MB Form Factor 0dh - SODIMM Device Set [None] Device Locator ChannelA-DIMM0 Bank Locator BANK 0 Memory Type 18h - Specification Reserved Type Detail 0080h - Synchronous Speed 1600MHz Manufacturer Kingston Serial Number Asset Tag Number Part Number ACR16D3LS1KNG/8G [Memory Device (Type 17) - Length 34 - Handle 0012h] Physical Memory Array Handle 0010h Memory Error Info Handle [No Errors] Total Width 64 bits Data Width 64 bits Size 8192MB Form Factor 0dh - SODIMM Device Set [None] Device Locator ChannelB-DIMM0 Bank Locator BANK 2 Memory Type 18h - Specification Reserved Type Detail 0080h - Synchronous Speed 1600MHz Manufacturer Kingston Serial Number Asset Tag Number Part Number 99U5428-018.A00LF [/quote] Please fill in your system specsPlease follow this tutorial and download the tool. The tool will give you detailed information about your system specs, please fill in your system specs more completely.How to fill in your system specs:

BSOD When Playing Game [​IMG]

BSOD When Playing Game [​IMG]

axe0, Jun 3, 2016
Thema:

BSOD When Playing Game

1. BSOD When Playing Game - Similar Threads - BSOD Playing Game

2. BSOD when playing game

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD when playing game: I only have issues when trying to play games. Below is my whocrash report. I've made sure everything is plugged in and sitted correctly RAM/GPU and still getting a BSOD. I've reinstalled windows 11 to see if something was corrupt to no avail. Any help would be great.Link to...
  3. BSOD when playing games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD when playing games: Since two days I have been getting BSOD when I play games. I thought it was an issue with 1 specific game, but it turns out it is with many games.I have tried looking for recent updates but my last update even of drivers have been like 2 weeks ago. The games I play arent new...
  4. BSOD When Playing Games

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD When Playing Games: Hey so for some reason literally everytime I play valorant or any other type of game in about 10 minutes I get a BSOD. This didn’t happen all the time and it just started to happen a few months ago. Can anyone help me?...
  5. BSOD When Playing Games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD When Playing Games: Hey so for some reason literally everytime I play valorant or any other type of game in about 10 minutes I get a BSOD. This didn’t happen all the time and it just started to happen a few months ago. Can anyone help me?...
  6. BSOD When Playing Games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. BSOD When playing game

BSOD When playing game: Recently I got BSOD several times while playing games, and here is the DMP text: ******************************************************************************** ** Bugcheck...
  8. BSOD When playing games

BSOD When playing games: Hello everyone, I have just made a fresh format and install of windows 10,but when i'm playing on games after random time my computer stuck and enter into BSOD with this error: "UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP". I have used dm_log to attach the files of my pc. I already updated...
  9. BSOD when playing games.

BSOD when playing games.: Hello, I have ran into a BSOD issue. I have the dump file and system info file to look at. I recreated the crashes and it happens randomly whenever I play games on my computer. Games like overwatch randomly blue screen when I'm not doing anything in particular that causes...
  10. BSOD when playing games

BSOD when playing games: Hi, I keep having the blue screen when I'm gaming and its says something like etd.sys or whatever it is. Hope that I can get some help from here. 91885