Windows 10: BSOD When playing Games error 0xc00000e9

Discus and support BSOD When playing Games error 0xc00000e9 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi All I have been getting BSOD when playing games such as Pubg and The Division. It only crashes when playing games and then BSOD 0x00000e9 error,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by jimbers, Mar 16, 2018.

1. jimbers Win User

BSOD When playing Games error 0xc00000e9

Hi All

I have been getting BSOD when playing games such as Pubg and The Division. It only crashes when playing games and then BSOD 0x00000e9 error, on reboot does not find any device, I then have to restart a few times for it to boot as normal. I have swapped the Graphics card, checked RAM and drives to no avail!!!!!! any help would be greatfully appreciated as I'm at a bit of a loss , be gentle with me!!!!!

Cheers

:)

jimbers, Mar 16, 2018

2. Blue Screen While Playing Online Games

Hello, I have recently upgraded from Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit Build 10240 to Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit Build 10586.3. A BSOD is always being triggered when I play online games. The BSOD usually occurs during loading and it has an error message of " KMode_Exception_Not_Handled
    caused by dump_wmimmc.sys ".

What is the root cause and the possible solution?

By the way the online game that I play is CABAL Online and this is the only game in my PC that triggers BSOD. Other games work normally aside.

Shindyo190, Mar 16, 2018
  3. driver irql not less or equal ntoskrnl.exe

ive been getting this bsod error recently when i browse the internet or play online games, but weirdly enough it never crashes when i play demanding games for hours. heres the minidump and sysinfo, hope someone can help me as it starting to frustate me BSOD When playing Games error 0xc00000e9 :(

heres the link:

info.zip

FeisalWirapradja, Mar 16, 2018
  4. axe0 New Member

Hi jimbers,

Please refrain from using excessive punctuations, the only thing it gets you is people refraining to help because unnecessary punctuations are very annoying. The way I see excessive exclamation marks is when you're trying to make a statement in a very angry way, much more than you probably are, though I do understand the frustration.

How did you check the drives and RAM, currently it looks like everything points to the drive, but if you tested it and can tell me how, there's possibly more going on.

Thema:

1. BSOD When playing Games error 0xc00000e9 - Similar Threads - BSOD playing Games

2. BSOD when playing game

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD when playing game: I only have issues when trying to play games. Below is my whocrash report. I've made sure everything is plugged in and sitted correctly RAM/GPU and still getting a BSOD. I've reinstalled windows 11 to see if something was corrupt to no avail. Any help would be great.Link to...
  3. BSOD When Playing Games

BSOD When Playing Games: Hey so for some reason literally everytime I play valorant or any other type of game in about 10 minutes I get a BSOD. This didn’t happen all the time and it just started to happen a few months ago. Can anyone help me?...
  4. BSOD error when playing games only

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD error when playing games only: when I ran my dump file I got this error below,\SystemRoot\System32\drivers\iaStorAC.sys, Win32 error 0n2 It's an intel storage rapid technology, but I can't seem to find a fix, I tried downgrading the driver version but I still get a blue screen error, I've ran all the...
  5. BSOD error when playing games only

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD error when playing games only: when I ran my dump file I got this error below,\SystemRoot\System32\drivers\iaStorAC.sys, Win32 error 0n2 It's an intel storage rapid technology, but I can't seem to find a fix, I tried downgrading the driver version but I still get a blue screen error, I've ran all the...
  6. BSOD error when playing games only

7. BSOD When playing game

BSOD When playing game: Recently I got BSOD several times while playing games, and here is the DMP text: ******************************************************************************** ** Bugcheck...
  8. Error 0xc00000e9

Error 0xc00000e9: [IMG] Hello, I have been with this problem for more than two weeks lately and I don't know what to do because the only key that do something is the Esc key and the rest of them don't do anything. This problem appeared out of nowhere, I turned off my computer and the next...
  9. BSOD When Playing Game

BSOD When Playing Game: Hi Everyone I have been having BSOD problems when i play game that used alot of graphic such as Dota 2 , Overwatch etc. The BSOD that i getting is Internal_Video_Scheduler_Error , Video_Tdr_Error and sometimes the graphic driver has been stopped and successfully recovered...
  10. BSOD when playing games

BSOD when playing games: Hi, I keep having the blue screen when I'm gaming and its says something like etd.sys or whatever it is. Hope that I can get some help from here. 91885