Windows 10: BSOD When playing games with anti-cheat

Discus and support BSOD When playing games with anti-cheat in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Games such as Riot's "Valorant" and games that use Easy-AntiCheat such as Fortnite will BSOD any time during game-play. It is hard to recreate the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Project MayhemMusic, Aug 3, 2020.

1. BSOD When playing games with anti-cheat

Games such as Riot's "Valorant" and games that use Easy-AntiCheat such as Fortnite will BSOD any time during game-play. It is hard to recreate the problem but I hope someone can help me understand the very erratic problem I have with this PC.

Link to Minidump, system info and my hardware specs are here;

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AmIiev3Q7O1VgUso8Ks4mJnSAHHK?e=faJwYn

Thanks! ;

:)

Project MayhemMusic, Aug 3, 2020

2. BSOD When playing games

Hi Jackson,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

Please share the information requested below:

• Does the BSOD occur while playing a particular game?
    • Is the game downloaded from Windows Store?

I suggest you to update the Graphic Card drivers by following the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Press Windows key + X, select Device Manager.
    • Expand Display Adapters.
    • Right click on the driver and select Update Driver Software.
    • Follow the on-screen prompts to update.

Refer the link below for more information:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/troubleshoot-blue-screen-errors

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Aug 3, 2020
  3. naser3g1 Win User
    Easy Anti Cheat (EAC) "Windows Kernel Modification Detected"

* Merged

I'm unable to play any game running Easy Anti Cheat (EAC), I have a legitimate version of Windows 10 Home reinstalled TWICE and bought a key. I updated to the latest version of Windows that released today and I'm still having the same. This is literal
    game-breaking and high severity issue since I can't launch or play any game running Easy Anti Cheat (EAC). I've opened two support tickets with Easy Anti Cheat (EAC) and I've got absolutely no response.

Please, help.

Regards, Naser.

naser3g1, Aug 3, 2020
  4. naser3g1 Win User

BSOD When playing games with anti-cheat

Easy Anti Cheat (EAC) "Windows Kernel Modification Detected"

Hello,

I'm unable to play any game running Easy Anti Cheat (EAC), I have a legitimate version of Windows 10 Home reinstalled TWICE and bought a key. I updated to the latest version of Windows that released today and I'm still having the same. This is literal game-breaking
    and high severity issue since I can't launch or play any game running Easy Anti Cheat (EAC). I've opened two support tickets with Easy Anti Cheat (EAC) and I've got absolutely no response.

Please, help.

Regards, Naser.

naser3g1, Aug 3, 2020
Thema:

BSOD When playing games with anti-cheat

1. BSOD When playing games with anti-cheat - Similar Threads - BSOD playing games

2. BSOD due to EAC Anti-cheat

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD due to EAC Anti-cheat: I've been trying to get brawlhalla Steam to work with the EAC Anti Cheat, but the Anti Cheat is making me BSOD with the error Kernal security check failure also the error for eac is error 30004 and here is the minidump folder for more information New folder.rar...
  3. BSOD due to EAC Anti-cheat

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD due to EAC Anti-cheat: I've been trying to get brawlhalla Steam to work with the EAC Anti Cheat, but the Anti Cheat is making me BSOD with the error Kernal security check failure also the error for eac is error 30004 and here is the minidump folder for more information New folder.rar...
  4. Any game that requires an anti cheat I cannot play.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Any game that requires an anti cheat I cannot play.: I am unable to play any game that has an anti cheat. This includes Madden NFL 24, Rainbow 6 Siege and Fortnite. All of these games use an Anti Cheat which is what I think it causing me from not being able to play them. I don't know why those games won't work. I have tried...
  5. Any game that requires an anti cheat I cannot play.

Any game that requires an anti cheat I cannot play.: I am unable to play any game that has an anti cheat. This includes Madden NFL 24, Rainbow 6 Siege and Fortnite. All of these games use an Anti Cheat which is what I think it causing me from not being able to play them. I don't know why those games won't work. I have tried...
  6. KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE when using Easy Anti Cheat

in Windows 10 Gaming
    KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE when using Easy Anti Cheat: Sometimes when I open games with Easy Anti Cheat, it gives me a 30004 error and bluescreens. It said it was because of my HDD so I repaired it but it still gives me the error....
  7. KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE when using Easy Anti Cheat

KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE when using Easy Anti Cheat: Sometimes when I open games with Easy Anti Cheat, it gives me a 30004 error and bluescreens. It said it was because of my HDD so I repaired it but it still gives me the error....
  8. BSOD due to EAC Anti-Cheat

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD due to EAC Anti-Cheat: Hello, I've been trying to get Elden Ring Steam to work with the EAC Anti Cheat, but the Anti Cheat is making me BSOD with the error "irql_not_less_or_equal." I have tried multiple things to try to fix it updated drivers, updated BIOS, rolled back Nivida drivers, etc., but...
  9. BSOD due to EAC Anti-Cheat

BSOD due to EAC Anti-Cheat: Hello, I've been trying to get Elden Ring Steam to work with the EAC Anti Cheat, but the Anti Cheat is making me BSOD with the error "irql_not_less_or_equal." I have tried multiple things to try to fix it updated drivers, updated BIOS, rolled back Nivida drivers, etc., but...
  10. BSOD when install faceit anti cheat . CODE:irql not less or equal

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD when install faceit anti cheat . CODE:irql not less or equal: When i install faceit anti cheat it bsod.This problem also got few months ago by the valorant anti cheat buy I didnt solve,now i really need ways to solve this problem[ATTACH]...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. etd.sys valorant bluescreen