Windows 10: BSoD when playing GTA V

Discus and support BSoD when playing GTA V in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, I keep getting the blue screen of death every 20 minutes or so while playing GTA V, I don't know why My graphic driver is up-to-day, While... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by httpFelix, Apr 17, 2021.

1. httpFelix Win User

BSoD when playing GTA V

Hi,

I keep getting the blue screen of death every 20 minutes or so while playing GTA V, I don't know why

My graphic driver is up-to-day, While restoro didn't work for me because it was paid.

Can someone help me?

:)

httpFelix, Apr 17, 2021
  2. Marcelxg_ Win User

BSOD while playing GTA V

hey, can you guys help me fix my problem like i always get BSOD while playing GTA V only.

idk why but if i play difference games like maybe CS:GO or The Forest i didnt get BSOD idk why maybe cuz my GTA files is corrupted or wut

i got this kindda problem like 2 days ago at 12 july and before 12 july like 9-11 july i still can play GTA V without BSOD so.. maybe you guys can help me fix this problem i got.

PC SPEC:

CPU: I5-7400 3.00 GHZ [KABYLAKE]

GPU: GIGABYTE WINDFORE OC GEFORCE GTX 1060 3GB

MOBO: MSI B250M MORTAR ARTIC

MEMORY: TEAM DELTA - DELTA RED LED PC3000 [4x2]

PSU: CORSAIR CX750M

SYSTEM: WINDOWS 10 HOME EDITION 64 BIT

-Marcel

PS> i got this first blue screen and the STOPCODE is : BAD_POOL_CALLER

and the second one is STOPCODE: KERNAL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE

and the third one is STOPCODE: PFN_LIST_CORRUPT

Marcelxg_, Apr 17, 2021
  3. Marcelxg_ Win User
    BSOD while playing GTA V

well i already check my HDD with cmd using

chkdsk /f

and i got no problem on my HDD and i think i have the same game with the same amout of ram using like 6-7GB RAM used and i got no problem run that game and like 30min ago i start to try my GTA V again and i play story mode for 30min i didnt get BSOD but after
    that i tried to go online and like 2min my game freeze and yes i got BSOD but this time the stop code is different not PSN_LIST_CORRUPT or another its liek

DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION and this one is different from all my last BSOD stop code the first ,the second

, and the thired one

- first no i didnt change system settings or BIOS

- no i dont

- and yes maybe my gta v files is corrupted

BTW the game tht used 6-7GB ram is Overwatch and i use ULTRA presets

Marcelxg_, Apr 17, 2021
  4. BSoD when playing GTA V

BSOD while playing GTA V

Hello everyone. Could someone please help me troubleshoot BSODs which occurs every single time I play GTA V for few minutes on my laptop? I had uninstalled nvidia drivers using DDU and reinstalled them, removed undervolt/overclock in msi afterburner and even clean installed OS, but nothing worked. What's funny is that pirated version of GTA V didn't give me any BSODs even with overclock profile, but somehow the steam version always does. I have Acer Nitro 5 AN515-52 with i7-8750h, 16gb ram and 4gb 1050ti. Thanks in advance.
    Edit: Sometimes, my laptop just freezes (while playing this game itself) with a loud buzzing noise from my speakers and I have to shutdown manually by pressing the power button.
    Link for minidumps

magnetoeric, Apr 17, 2021
Thema:

BSoD when playing GTA V

1. BSoD when playing GTA V - Similar Threads - BSoD playing GTA

2. BSOD with GTA V

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD with GTA V: Hi i have a problem since about a month. When i want to play GTA 5 im good for about 10-15 minutes and then my PC crashes with CLOCK-WATCHDOG-TIMEOUT error. When i tried to stress my gpu and cpu they were fine and no crashes ocurred. No changes to PC were made when this...
  3. Can't play GTA V anymore

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't play GTA V anymore: This is what happens when I try to load into GTA V Story Mode. I tried re-installing the rockstar games launcher but that didn't work, I also tried verifying the integrity of the game files in Steam. I have also removed some mods from the root of my game directory and the...
  4. BSOD while playing GTA V

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD while playing GTA V: Hello everyone. Could someone please help me troubleshoot BSODs which occurs every single time I play GTA V for few minutes on my laptop? I had uninstalled nvidia drivers using DDU and reinstalled them, removed undervolt/overclock in msi afterburner and even clean installed...
  5. BSOD on starting GTA V

BSOD on starting GTA V: Hey there, I never had problems playing GTA 5. But after re-installing my Windows some time ago I'm not able to play GTA 5 anymore since I get a BSOD right after startup. It's the only game where this happens. It says SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION (win32kbase.sys). I uploaded...
  6. BSOD while playing GTA V

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD while playing GTA V: hey, can you guys help me fix my problem like i always get BSOD while playing GTA V only. idk why but if i play difference games like maybe CS:GO or The Forest i didnt get BSOD idk why maybe cuz my GTA files is corrupted or wut i got this kindda problem like 2 days ago at...
  7. BSOD when playing GTA 5

BSOD when playing GTA 5: I've been playing GTA 5 recently, and for the last few weeks, have had semi-persistent bluescreens while playing. Attached is the DM Log Collector file for my system. If someone could please take a look at this, it would be much appreciated. Thanks! 76600
  8. BSOD While Playing GTA V

BSOD While Playing GTA V: Okay so here's a thing that has only made me scratch my head. I have a high end pc, I can play any game I can think of non stop, best settings. As soon as I try GTA V. I get that BSOD. It's very random and I can't seem to pinpoint what's going on, any help is appreciated. I...
  9. BSOD playing GTA V (related to ntkrnlmp.exe)

BSOD playing GTA V (related to ntkrnlmp.exe): I looked online before posting here and I found many things that could be the issue. I will list everything I did, in attempt to fix this issue: - Restoring the system to a point before Windows 10 update (KB3093266) - Checking BIOS settings for anything unusual -...
  10. BSOD playing GTA V error 0x0000003b

BSOD playing GTA V error 0x0000003b: I get the blue screen anytime i play gta v, it can happen from a few minutes to a few hours in. I recently had a 8gb stick of vengeance ram go bad idk if this could be causing part of the problem but i wanted to add it. The source of the blue screen is from my ntoskrnl.exe....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. BSOD while installing gta 5

2. bluescreen while playing gta v