Windows 10: BSOD: When playing in Red Dead Redeption Online + Google Chrome

Discus and support BSOD: When playing in Red Dead Redeption Online + Google Chrome in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; As a matter of fact, the title speaks for itself. I play RDR: O, Google Chrome is open on the second monitor for all my needs VK, information search.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Artyom Shershakov, Jan 7, 2021.

1. BSOD: When playing in Red Dead Redeption Online + Google Chrome

As a matter of fact, the title speaks for itself.

I play RDR: O, Google Chrome is open on the second monitor for all my needs VK, information search.

I get a blue screen after playing for some time. About an hour, maybe more.

I tested the PC for overheating - negative.

I also checked my system disk using various utilities, as well as sfc / scannow - negative/

Link on MiniDump: https://1drv.ms/u/s!Asu7L7zB1pDljEeAH1zsckN3pdCZ?e=TuKqzY

There were two BSODs and each Dump file contains Google.exe - so I think the reason is in the browser, but I don't know how to fix it :\

This happen only in RDR:O + Google Chrome. If I play Killing Floor 2 or something else + Google Chrome - All is fine I'm not have BSOD

Please help!

:)

Artyom Shershakov, Jan 7, 2021
  2. Xylee Del Win User

problem uninstalling google chrome

Hi,

Since you already uninstalled Google Chrome using the Programs and Features, Google notifications may still be running in the background processes. We suggest that you follow these steps on how to end the Google Chrome process:

• On your keyboard, press Ctrl+Alt+Delete.
    • Select Task Manager.
    • Under Processes, locate Google Notifications or Google Chrome.
    • Right click on them and select End Task.
    • Double check under Programs and Features if Google Chrome is completely gone.

Let us know if these steps worked.

Xylee Del, Jan 7, 2021
  3. red broken screen on google chrome

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

Does this issue persist in incognito mode?

We would suggest you to follow the methods mentioned below and let us know if that helps.

Method 1:

1. Clearing cache and cookies
      from the Chrome browser.
    2. Try resetting
      the Chrome browser.
    3. If the issue persists, download and run
      Chrome Canary.
    Note: It is the cutting edge developer version of Chrome that can be installed alongside Stable Chrome. It's possible the problem won't exist on a future version.

Method 2: If you have NVidia graphic card installed then follow the below steps.

1. Go to NVidia control panel. Then go to
      Spectroscopic 3D category.
    2. Then go to Setup
      Spectroscopic 3D. Uncheck Enable Spectroscopic 3D.
    3. Then restart the computer and check if the issue still persist.

If the issue still persist after performing the above methods, then contact the

Google
    forum.

Let us know if you find this reply helpful by clicking Yes or No.

Hope it helps.

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Jan 7, 2021
  4. BSOD: When playing in Red Dead Redeption Online + Google Chrome

Windows 10 and Google chrome problems

Hello,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

As you have mentioned that now you rolled back to windows 7 ultimate.I would suggest you to follow the steps given below and check.

Uninstall and reinstall Google Chrome and check

To uninstall and reinstall Google Chrome follow the steps given below.

• Press start button.

• Select Control Panel.

• In Control Panel , Click on
      Programs

• Then Click on Programs and features.

• Select Google Chrome and Click Uninstall button
    Uninstall Chrome prompt dialog appears and the further uninstallation process continues if you click uninstall button. Once Google Chrome gets uninstalled, you can download and install Google Chrome from its official website,
    and check if issue persists.

If issue still didn’t get resolved by the above mentioned steps, I would also suggest you to post the query in Google support forums for more help.

Get help from the Chrome community:
    Google Chrome Help

Hope this helps, if you need further assistance on Windows let us know we will be glad to help.

Ashish Sondhi, Jan 7, 2021
Thema:

BSOD: When playing in Red Dead Redeption Online + Google Chrome

1. BSOD: When playing in Red Dead Redeption Online + Google Chrome - Similar Threads - BSOD playing Red

2. Facing BSOD intermittently when using Google Chrome

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Facing BSOD intermittently when using Google Chrome: Over the last 2 weeks, my Dell laptop keeps experiencing Blue Screens of Death intermittently and I cannot identify the cause. Sometimes, the BSOD happens after awakening from hibernation. Sometimes, I'll be using Chrome and then the laptop will disconnect from the Internet...
  3. IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD when playing Red Dead Redemption

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD when playing Red Dead Redemption: When playing Red Dead Redemption online i get this BSOD, i tried changing graphic options and even setting a more aggressive fan curve because i tought it was the heat but no joy. On Thu 18/02/2021 23:25:25 your computer crashed or a problem was reported crash dump file:...
  4. Red Dead Redemption 2 online - crash...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Red Dead Redemption 2 online - crash...: Hi brothers in Christ Jesus. Greetings to Microsoft Support. My name is Gejza Armani Fekete Lakatosh II and I live in a beautiful Hungarian village.I have such a problem. My mom bought me a new gaming computer.Intel i9 10900K, 64 GB Ram 4400 MHz, WD Gold SSD 7.68TB + 2 x...
  5. Error ID 1000 in Red Dead Online

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Error ID 1000 in Red Dead Online: Hello, since the new Update for Red Dead Online my Game keeps crashing every ~20minutes. Maybe someone can help me with that. I have no clue what this means: Protokollname: Application Quelle: Application Error Datum: 29.07.2020 12:09:35 Ereignis-ID: 1000...
  6. Attenuate volume when playing from Google Chrome

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Attenuate volume when playing from Google Chrome: Hi, I'd like to have my PC automatically reduce volume from other apps when Google Chrome is playing a sound. It's pretty much like the Communications tab in Sound, but then with non-call apps. Is this possible in any way? Any way to maybe let Windows think Chrome is a...
  7. Google Chrome causing BSOD

Google Chrome causing BSOD: I was getting BSOD when using Google Chrome to watch youtube clips. It was happening rather frequently, but somewhat randomly. Meaning: sometimes I could watch for 30 minutes straight without problem, other times it would BSOD after 5 minutes. After the computer rebooted it...
  8. BSOD playing World of Warcraft, Overwatch, and using Google Chrome

BSOD playing World of Warcraft, Overwatch, and using Google Chrome: Hello, I keep getting different BSOD randomly while using my new PC. Sometimes while gaming (WoW, Overwatch) and sometimes while just during regular use. I've run memtest and system scans and everything I've tried has come back negative. I read that it might be related...
  9. BSOD when using google Chrome and playing CS:GO

BSOD when using google Chrome and playing CS:GO: Hi, My desktop had problem with BSOD since when I built it. I have purchased two second hand parts which are CPU and motherboard. Rest of the parts I have purchased them from a shop. First, I started having problem with my PSU. My desktop would shutdown instantly and on...
  10. Google Chrome and Steam won't go online

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Google Chrome and Steam won't go online: Hello there. Last night, I installed Windows 10 to my previously Windows 8.1 laptop. However, I have a problem: Google Chrome and Steam cannot go into online mode. Google Chrome gives me this message whenever I try to visit a webpage: This webpage is not available...