Windows 10: BSOD when playing P3D v 3 and 4

Discus and support BSOD when playing P3D v 3 and 4 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I am getting random BSOD's or freeze up of my computer when playing Prepar3D v 3 and v4. Dump file attached. John 89317 Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Howie1, Jul 18, 2017.

1. Howie1 Win User

BSOD when playing P3D v 3 and 4

I am getting random BSOD's or freeze up of my computer when playing Prepar3D v 3 and v4.

Dump file attached.

John

:)

Howie1, Jul 18, 2017
  2. 東鎮 Win User

Bsod problem

1, while playing csgo but only get once bsod , blue screen

2, yes random error

3, no

4, after the reboot everything go shoot and nothing's happens!

東鎮, Jul 18, 2017
  3. Monitors Move everytime at startup

Hello, Everytime I startup my pc my monitors move in the Nvidia control panel. I then restart my pc and they go back to how I arranged them before I started my pc. I have 5 displays used for gaming. My main display is for the main view and the other 4 are
    all alike except the resolution is different. They are used only for gauges. I am running P3D v3.4. Does the resolution in the 4 monitors all have to be the same? I have the latest Nvidia driver and the latest P3d 3.4. Thanks so much if anyone can help.

D

**Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.**

DANNYKRESTY, Jul 18, 2017
  4. axe0 New Member

Your report states that you are using a Non Genuine copy of software
    This forum's Rules clearly state that help will not be provided to those using Non genuine Software.

Rule 4
    No piracy or discussion of piracy allowed at all. Such as software, music, videos and other intellectual property violations (e.g. downloading youtube videos locally etc) - it is forum policy that no help shall be given to people who knowingly steal software or services.

One of the main reasons for this is that the act of pirating software will inevitably change the working of software and make investigation and repair impossible. Please install a legitimate copy of the software and if you are still experiencing the issue we will be pleased to assist - No further assistance will be provided until we are satisfied that the software is genuine.

Thema:

1. BSOD when playing P3D v 3 and 4 - Similar Threads - BSOD playing P3D

2. BSOD when playing Baldur's Gate 3

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD when playing Baldur's Gate 3: After updating my AMD drivers, BG3 will run for 30mins-1 hour then either crash my computer and force it to restart or go to A BSOD with different errors. I've tried most solutions, just looking to see if anyone can help me out.New folder.rar...
  3. BSOD when playing Baldur's Gate 3

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD when playing Baldur's Gate 3: After updating my AMD drivers, BG3 will run for 30mins-1 hour then either crash my computer and force it to restart or go to A BSOD with different errors. I've tried most solutions, just looking to see if anyone can help me out.New folder.rar...
  4. BSOD when playing Baldur's Gate 3

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. BSOD Memory_management when playing Baldur's Gate 3

BSOD Memory_management when playing Baldur's Gate 3: I've been getting quite a few BSOD crashes when playing the game - I've tried most fixes mentioned online and thought it about time to upload my BugChecks to see if the community sees anything they can help with. Thanks in...
  6. BSOD 3-4 times a day Specially when playing heavy game like fortnite

BSOD 3-4 times a day Specially when playing heavy game like fortnite: BSOD 3-4 times a day Especially when playing a heavy game like Fortnite.Sometimes there is no BSOD, the screen turns black the pc is shutdown then starts on its own.I don't know how to attach my minidump here.first time using Microsoft community, I wish someone could help me....
  7. BSoD when playing GTA V

BSoD when playing GTA V: Hi, I keep getting the blue screen of death every 20 minutes or so while playing GTA V, I don't know why My graphic driver is up-to-day, While restoro didn't work for me because it was paid. Can someone help me?...
  8. The sims 3 or 4? Anyone play them?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The sims 3 or 4? Anyone play them?: Am thinking of investing in one of sims 3 or 4. Thought it might be a good game to get into and might be something my young son can enjoy too. I don’t see much point in just getting the base game as so many features are missing. So will get a few expansions too. But does...
  9. BSOD started when playing Fallout 4

BSOD started when playing Fallout 4: Attachment 48342 The first BSOD was while playing fallout 4. After it happened a 2nd time i ran driver verifier /standard /all. This sent the machine into a boot loop. I disabled driver verifier. My PC seems to run fine under normal conditions, but this is worrying. The...
  10. BSOD when playing game The Witcher 3

BSOD when playing game The Witcher 3: Hello TenForums, Everytime I get into a game my computer freezes and blue screens with the error message "Machine Check Exception". Please can someone help me out? Many thanks. 72116

Users found this page by searching for:

1. pc crashes TO BLUE SCREEN when playing Prepar3D 4.3