Windows 10: BSOD when playing unity games

Discus and support BSOD when playing unity games in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I keep having windows crash whenever I play games that run of unity.Hearthstone mostly.I have ran memtest, stress tests, updated drivers, done a fresh... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by NickZG, May 11, 2022.

1. NickZG Win User

BSOD when playing unity games

I keep having windows crash whenever I play games that run of unity.Hearthstone mostly.I have ran memtest, stress tests, updated drivers, done a fresh install.PC only crashes on unity games I can have non unity games run for hours no crashes.This is the last mini dump Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.20348.1 AMD64 Copyright c Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved. Loading Dump File [C:\Windows\Minidump\051122-12343-01.dmp] Mini Kernel Dump File: Only registers and stack trace are available ************* Path validation summary ************** Response

:)

NickZG, May 11, 2022
  2. Pavan_N Win User

unable to play games Unity Web Player error.

Hi Daryl,

As an initial troubleshooting step I would suggest you to uninstall and reinstall Unity Web Player from Programs and features and check the status of the issue.

To uninstall programs, go to Settings.

• On the Start menu, then select Settings.
    • Select System > Apps & features.
    • Select the program, then select Uninstall. Some apps that are built in to Windows can’t be uninstalled.
    • Follow the directions on the screen.
    As you have clearly described that the issue is with Unity Web Player not with game or browser and Unity Web Player is not developed by Microsoft. I suggest you to contact
    Unity Web Player Support. Thank you.

Pavan_N, May 11, 2022
  3. unable to play games Unity Web Player error.

Original Title: Unity Web Player

Hi,

I'm running Acer Laptop in Windows 10.

I'm having problem playing online games that is using Unity Web Player. I tried playing the game in mozilla firefox and internet explorer but still the player didn't load and it keeps asking to download and install. I already contacted the user support of
    the game but they said the problem was on the Web Player and they said contact the support of Unity Web Player. I already did what instructed on any forum site but still the problem persisted. Any help with this.

DarylCabigo, May 11, 2022
  4. BSOD when playing unity games

BSOD When playing games

Hi Jackson,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

Please share the information requested below:

• Does the BSOD occur while playing a particular game?
    • Is the game downloaded from Windows Store?

I suggest you to update the Graphic Card drivers by following the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Press Windows key + X, select Device Manager.
    • Expand Display Adapters.
    • Right click on the driver and select Update Driver Software.
    • Follow the on-screen prompts to update.

Refer the link below for more information:

Troubleshoot blue screen errors

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, May 11, 2022
Thema:

BSOD when playing unity games

1. BSOD when playing unity games - Similar Threads - BSOD playing unity

2. BSOD while Gaming Unity games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD while Gaming Unity games: Hey all,This past week I've had a KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED BSOD every day. I seem to mostly get it on unity games such as Plate Up or Escape Simulator. Ryzen 7 3700XGTX 1060 6GBAlso note: I recently updated my ASRock B350 Pro4 Bios Version to 7.20. I believe it started...
  3. BSOD while Gaming Unity games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD while Gaming Unity games: Hey all,This past week I've had a KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED BSOD every day. I seem to mostly get it on unity games such as Plate Up or Escape Simulator. Ryzen 7 3700XGTX 1060 6GBAlso note: I recently updated my ASRock B350 Pro4 Bios Version to 7.20. I believe it started...
  4. BSOD when playing unity games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD when playing unity games: I keep having windows crash whenever I play games that run of unity.Hearthstone mostly.I have ran memtest, stress tests, updated drivers, done a fresh install.PC only crashes on unity games I can have non unity games run for hours no crashes.This is the last mini dump...
  5. BSOD when playing unity games

BSOD when playing unity games: I keep having windows crash whenever I play games that run of unity.Hearthstone mostly.I have ran memtest, stress tests, updated drivers, done a fresh install.PC only crashes on unity games I can have non unity games run for hours no crashes.This is the last mini dump...
  6. BSOD in Unity Games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD in Unity Games: Hello. I've big problem with Unity made games. Valheim, Tabletop, Cuphead, Slime Rancher... After 10-15min I get instantly blue screen. I attached my latest dump files. https://1drv.ms/u/s!AlIYuTa2Sz4shT-ReA9FqGtNqlgu?e=3hjsjm...
  7. BSOD in Unity Games

BSOD in Unity Games: Hello. I've big problem with Unity made games. Valheim, Tabletop, Cuphead, Slime Rancher... After 10-15min I get instantly blue screen. I attached my latest dump files. https://1drv.ms/u/s!AlIYuTa2Sz4shT-ReA9FqGtNqlgu?e=3hjsjm...
  8. BSOD in Unity Games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD in Unity Games: Looking for help with my system bluescreening. It only happens while I'm inside a game. In the past it happened a lot with 7 days to die and I had to stop playing it. Recently I bought and am trying to play Valheim. It is random but I bluescreen anywhere from 5 min in to 2...
  9. BSOD When Playing Game

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD When Playing Game: Hi Everyone I have been having BSOD problems when i play game that used alot of graphic such as Dota 2 , Overwatch etc. The BSOD that i getting is Internal_Video_Scheduler_Error , Video_Tdr_Error and sometimes the graphic driver has been stopped and successfully recovered...
  10. BSOD when playing games

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD when playing games: Hi, I keep having the blue screen when I'm gaming and its says something like etd.sys or whatever it is. Hope that I can get some help from here. 91885