Windows 10: BSOD When plugging in external drive

Discus and support BSOD When plugging in external drive in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi! I've been trying to fix this issue for a couple of days now, so hopefully someone here can help.I have two internal and two external NVME drives on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Rainbow_L, Feb 12, 2024.

1. Rainbow_L Win User

BSOD When plugging in external drive

Hi! I've been trying to fix this issue for a couple of days now, so hopefully someone here can help.I have two internal and two external NVME drives on my machine. The first external NVME drive has been running well for a couple of months. The second one I just purchased. When I plugged the second drive in, initially it wouldn't show up to be formatted, then it did show up I forget what if anything I did to make that happen but my computer restarted moments later. Ever since then, plugging in either of the external drives to any USB port will immediately cause a BSOD. The internal drives wor

:)

Rainbow_L, Feb 12, 2024
Thema:

BSOD When plugging in external drive

1. BSOD When plugging in external drive - Similar Threads - BSOD plugging external

2. BSOD when plugged my external HDD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD when plugged my external HDD: HelloI have an issues with my External HDD. I have 2 HDD. Since last night one of my HDD is making my laptop Acer Swift 3 Infinity 4 goes BSOD when plugged in.It will slow down the PC once it plugged. After the system can open the HDD it goes straight away to BSOD with error...
  3. BSOD when plugged my external HDD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD when plugged my external HDD: HelloI have an issues with my External HDD. I have 2 HDD. Since last night one of my HDD is making my laptop Acer Swift 3 Infinity 4 goes BSOD when plugged in.It will slow down the PC once it plugged. After the system can open the HDD it goes straight away to BSOD with error...
  4. BSOD When plugging in external drive

BSOD When plugging in external drive: Hi! I've been trying to fix this issue for a couple of days now, so hopefully someone here can help.I have two internal and two external NVME drives on my machine. The first external NVME drive has been running well for a couple of months. The second one I just purchased....
  5. wifi stops when i plug an external hard drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    wifi stops when i plug an external hard drive: My wifi crashes whenever my external hard drive is plugged in through a usb 3.0 port. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wifi-stops-when-i-plug-an-external-hard-drive/a7aedc9b-4dce-48cd-aab4-8e61b86c789e
  6. wifi stops when i plug an external hard drive

wifi stops when i plug an external hard drive: My wifi crashes whenever my external hard drive is plugged in through a usb 3.0 port. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wifi-stops-when-i-plug-an-external-hard-drive/a7aedc9b-4dce-48cd-aab4-8e61b86c789e
  7. wifi stops when i plug an external hard drive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  8. External Hard Drive Crashing Windows 10 when plugged

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    External Hard Drive Crashing Windows 10 when plugged: Hello,Suddenly my pc crashes immediately after I plug any external drives on any USB ports.At the second I plug an external HDD my pc shutdown. i tried different ones to make sure the issue was not coming from the HDD itselfIf I boot the pc with the HDD already plugged, it...
  9. External Drive needs to be formatted everytime when plugging in.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    External Drive needs to be formatted everytime when plugging in.: Hello, so basically i bought an ROG Strix Arion and put my old m.2 ssd in it. But everytime I plug it in it needs to be formatted. How stop it from needing to be formatted? Help would be nice! Drive: Toshiba m.2 256gb OS: Windows 10 PC specs: Alienware m15 Core i7 8750h RTX...
  10. BSOD when removing external drive

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD when removing external drive: I have update Windows 10 Home and created a backup with Macrium but when removing my Maxtor external drive by clicking on the hidden icons to safely remove the external drive I get a BSOD with APC Index Mismatch! I have run sfc /scannow which found some corrupted files which...