Windows 10: BSOD When Running Multiple Netflix Tabs In FireFox?

Discus and support BSOD When Running Multiple Netflix Tabs In FireFox? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi I recently keep getting blue screen of death and I narrowed it down to when I run multiple netflix tabs opened then it freezes for a mini second and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Linsassin, Sep 14, 2019.

1. Linsassin Win User

BSOD When Running Multiple Netflix Tabs In FireFox?

Hi I recently keep getting blue screen of death and I narrowed it down to when I run multiple netflix tabs opened then it freezes for a mini second and suddenly a bsod appears.

I have tried DDU and reinstalling the graphic driver , sfc scannow.

The BSOD error details is :

nvlddmkm.sys

PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREA

Please help, thank you.

Minidump file here: https://1drv.ms/u/s!Av-FOtb1QkjGgjBskP-xxUXG4wa0?e=9TFw7Q

:)

Linsassin, Sep 14, 2019

2. Netflix

Hi Marshall3,

There could be a number of factors as to why you are having issues launching the Netflix app. This could be caused by a software conflict or due to an issue with the application itself.

I suggest that you reset your Netflix application by following the steps provided below:

• Go to Settings > Apps > Apps & Features.
    • Click the Netflix app from the list and then choose Advanced options.
    • Click Reset.

If the issue persists, you can consider uninstalling and reinstalling the device. To uninstall, follow these steps:

• Go to Settings > Apps > Apps & Features.
    • Click the Netflix app from the list and then choose Uninstall.

Let us know how it goes and we'll assist you further if needed.

Monica Cam, Sep 14, 2019
  3. Castiel Win User
    Tabs open on Starup-Firefox?

I was wondering is there a way where when I start up Firefox multiple tabs open with web pages loading? Like when I open up Firefox 4 tabs start up and they are different websites loading?

Thanks*Toast :toast:

Castiel, Sep 14, 2019
  4. BSOD When Running Multiple Netflix Tabs In FireFox?

Tabs open on Starup-Firefox?

Here you go!

Supreme0verlord, Sep 14, 2019
Thema:

BSOD When Running Multiple Netflix Tabs In FireFox?

1. BSOD When Running Multiple Netflix Tabs In FireFox? - Similar Threads - BSOD Running Multiple

2. When multiple Firefox tabs are open, is there a way to rearrange the tabs on the taskbar?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    When multiple Firefox tabs are open, is there a way to rearrange the tabs on the taskbar?: I have Firefox1, Firefox2, Firefox3, Word1, Word2, Edge1, Edge2 open in my taskbar bar. How can I get it to be: Firefox2, Word1, Firefox1, Firefox3, Edge1, etc. Right now when I try to move one Firefox tab it moves all the Firefox tabs. submitted by /u/aangsbison...
  3. BSOD when using Netflix on PC

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD when using Netflix on PC: Recently my PC have been giving me BSOD and it comes with the "SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED" message saying dxgmms2.sys is causing this issue. I uploaded my minidump file to onedrive and the link is provided below. I am just an amateur user of PC system so please help...
  4. BSOD when viewing netflix on firefox

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    BSOD when viewing netflix on firefox: Hey guys, I've been getting some BSOD PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA when I am on the netflix page (using firefox). I just had one a few minutes ago. I was watching something, paused it, came back after 15m, pressed play and got a BSOD PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA. This has...
  5. dxgmms2.sys BSOD when running Netflix

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    dxgmms2.sys BSOD when running Netflix: I have run the driver verifier and created a minidump and nfo file. Intel i5-8400 Windows 10 1909 GTX1060 3GB Thanks for the help! https://1drv.ms/u/s!AhRaCX8SFQwSpzXo1QxYDCZsTpQr?e=telifi...
  6. Multiple Firefox browser tabs load

in Browsers and Email
    Multiple Firefox browser tabs load: *BiggrinRandomly when i`m using Outlook 365 or Firefox 62, numerous Firefox icons will run along the taskbar and vertically, and it`s quite difficult to stop and get rid of them, and most times i have to turn the computer off to start again. On the page it loads is "Try...
  7. Multiple Firefox browser tabs load

in Windows 10 Support
    Multiple Firefox browser tabs load: *BiggrinRandomly when i`m using Outlook 365 or Firefox 62, numerous Firefox icons will run along the taskbar and vertically, and it`s quite difficult to stop and get rid of them, and most times i have to turn the computer off to start again. On the page it loads is "Try...
  8. BSOD when running Firefox. SPECIAL_POOL_DETECTED_MEMORY_CORRUPTION

BSOD when running Firefox. SPECIAL_POOL_DETECTED_MEMORY_CORRUPTION: Hi Current problem: the computer BSODs when I have Driver Verifier enabled and I open Firefox. 100% reproducible every time. History of the problem: It started a few weeks ago with my computer freezing when I used Firefox. At this time I tried to diagnose the issue...
  9. netflix on multiple monitors

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    netflix on multiple monitors: Hello. I contacted Netflix support for this issue and they said it is an html5 issue ????? ok. The support engineer said to install Chrome. ok. Chrome runs Netflix a-ok, good to go, on multiple monitors that have differing resolutions in Windows 10. Chrome...
  10. BSOD when running multiple games.

BSOD when running multiple games.: When im playing dota2, i m running marvel heroes 2015 as well, then BSOD came up, the error message was WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR. Attached is the file needed. Not sure why the dump file cant be uploaded. If its needed please let me know. Any help is appreciated. 29993