Windows 10: BSOD when shutting down or opening a game.

Discus and support BSOD when shutting down or opening a game. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I can't open dumps from this machine (such as the one attached) with WinDBG and I'm not sure why (I did verify I can open the test dump of the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by haves, Jun 2, 2017.

1. haves Win User

BSOD when shutting down or opening a game.

I can't open dumps from this machine (such as the one attached) with WinDBG and I'm not sure why (I did verify I can open the test dump of the instructions).

Code: Symbol search path is: SRV*C:\SymCache*Symbol information Executable search path is: Unable to load image \SystemRoot\system32\ntoskrnl.exe, Win32 error 0n2 *** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for ntoskrnl.exe *** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for ntoskrnl.exe Windows 10 Kernel Version 15063 MP (8 procs) Free x64 Product: WinNt, suite: TerminalServer SingleUserTS Built by: 15063.0.amd64fre.rs2_release.170317-1834[/quote] I also just ran sfc /scannow and nothing was found.

I'm getting dumps only when shutting down or opening a fullscreen game, but not consistently.

Can someone please open this dump?

Thanks!

:)

haves, Jun 2, 2017

2. When shutting down get bsod after 5 min then shuts down

When shutting down after 5 min get driver_power_state_failure BSOD then shuts down don't want to damage my computer....

RogerFreeman67, Jun 2, 2017
  3. FIFA 15 UT

Hi, I installed FIFA 15 UT on my windows tab. When run the game its open and after a few minutes game shut down automatically. What can I do?

Md Shakhawat HossainRipoN, Jun 2, 2017
  4. axe0 New Member

Hi haves,

This may be what you want *Smile
    Code: ******************************************************************************* * * * Bugcheck Analysis * * * ******************************************************************************* Use !analyze -v to get detailed debugging information. BugCheck A, {ffffbf00c7e2a008, 2, 0, fffff80014f0f7a1} *** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for pbfilter.sys *** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for pbfilter.sys Probably caused by : memory_corruption Followup: memory_corruption 4: kd> lmvm pbfilter Browse full module list start end module name fffff800`297b0000 fffff800`297b8000 pbfilter T (no symbols) Loaded symbol image file: pbfilter.sys Image path: \??\C:\Program Files\PeerBlock\pbfilter.sys Image name: pbfilter.sys Browse all global symbols functions data Timestamp: Tue Nov 19 06:56:06 2013 (528AFD76) CheckSum: 0000E13D ImageSize: 00008000 Translations: 0000.04b0 0000.04e4 0409.04b0 0409.04e4[/quote]

axe0, Jun 3, 2017
  5. haves Win User
    [/quote] Thanks! So PeerBlock finally died with the last kernel update I guess ...

How did you manage to load the dump?

haves, Jun 3, 2017
  6. axe0 New Member
    axe0, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. BSOD when shutting down or opening a game. - Similar Threads - BSOD shutting down

2. BSOD When shutting down constantly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD When shutting down constantly: In the last month constant BSODs into forced restarts when I shut down the PC. See Below for full dump.******************************************************************************* ** Bugcheck Analysis **...
  3. BSOD when shutting down

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD when shutting down: Dear friends,I've been struggling for months with this issue: when I try to shut down my windows 11 computer a BSOD faces up!I have tried to analyze my dump file using windbg, but the only info that I get is the process name of the task that causes the error: it is...
  4. BSOD when shutting down

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD when shutting down: Dear friends,I've been struggling for months with this issue: when I try to shut down my windows 11 computer a BSOD faces up!I have tried to analyze my dump file using windbg, but the only info that I get is the process name of the task that causes the error: it is...
  5. BSOD DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE when shut down

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    BSOD DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE when shut down: When I tried to shut down or restart my PC, BSOD occurred with the DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE stopcode. Below is the minidump files I copied from C:\Windows\Minidumphttps://drive.google.com/file/d/1uWGua9BwWT5gyC_GytpW62uUM6PksK75/view?usp=sharingPlaease help me to fix this...
  6. My laptop shutting down when opening game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop shutting down when opening game: Before I format my laptop, there is an issue when I open an application more specific a game it shut down automatically. To confirm that only games make it shut down I open some software applications and there were no issues.The applications I open when my laptop shut down...
  7. My laptop shutting down when opening game

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop shutting down when opening game: Before I format my laptop, there is an issue when I open an application more specific a game it shut down automatically. To confirm that only games make it shut down I open some software applications and there were no issues.The applications I open when my laptop shut down...
  8. BSOD when shutting down

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD when shutting down: No idea why this is happening, but whenever i try to shut down my computer after using it, it does not shutdown, instead, it stays on, screen goes dark, then restarts itself. It creates a dump file so im pretty sure its a bsod, i have all drivers update so there is no reason...
  9. PC shuts down when gaming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC shuts down when gaming: Whenever I try to game, or run a benchmark test, my system shuts off. This problem seems to of started when installing an additional monitor, though thats not a guarentee. I am assuming the Problem is with my PSU however, i have checked, and it should provide sufficient...
  10. BSOD Randomly especially when playing games and shutting down

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD Randomly especially when playing games and shutting down: Hey guys, for the last few months I have been experiencing crashes that forces me to reboot my machine, BSOD's mainly. I was playing Playerunknown Battlegrounds and I was getting kicked out of game and I have a feeling it was due to something on my computer, after doing all...