Windows 10: BSOD when shutting down or opening a game.

Discus and support BSOD when shutting down or opening a game. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I can't open dumps from this machine (such as the one attached) with WinDBG and I'm not sure why (I did verify I can open the test dump of the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by haves, Jun 2, 2017.

1. haves Win User

BSOD when shutting down or opening a game.

I can't open dumps from this machine (such as the one attached) with WinDBG and I'm not sure why (I did verify I can open the test dump of the instructions).

Code: Symbol search path is: SRV*C:\SymCache*Symbol information Executable search path is: Unable to load image \SystemRoot\system32\ntoskrnl.exe, Win32 error 0n2 *** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for ntoskrnl.exe *** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for ntoskrnl.exe Windows 10 Kernel Version 15063 MP (8 procs) Free x64 Product: WinNt, suite: TerminalServer SingleUserTS Built by: 15063.0.amd64fre.rs2_release.170317-1834[/quote] I also just ran sfc /scannow and nothing was found.

I'm getting dumps only when shutting down or opening a fullscreen game, but not consistently.

Can someone please open this dump?

Thanks!

:)

haves, Jun 2, 2017

2. When shutting down get bsod after 5 min then shuts down

When shutting down after 5 min get driver_power_state_failure BSOD then shuts down don't want to damage my computer....

RogerFreeman67, Jun 2, 2017
  3. FIFA 15 UT

Hi, I installed FIFA 15 UT on my windows tab. When run the game its open and after a few minutes game shut down automatically. What can I do?

Md Shakhawat HossainRipoN, Jun 2, 2017
  4. axe0 New Member

Hi haves,

This may be what you want *Smile
    Code: ******************************************************************************* * * * Bugcheck Analysis * * * ******************************************************************************* Use !analyze -v to get detailed debugging information. BugCheck A, {ffffbf00c7e2a008, 2, 0, fffff80014f0f7a1} *** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for pbfilter.sys *** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for pbfilter.sys Probably caused by : memory_corruption Followup: memory_corruption 4: kd> lmvm pbfilter Browse full module list start end module name fffff800`297b0000 fffff800`297b8000 pbfilter T (no symbols) Loaded symbol image file: pbfilter.sys Image path: \??\C:\Program Files\PeerBlock\pbfilter.sys Image name: pbfilter.sys Browse all global symbols functions data Timestamp: Tue Nov 19 06:56:06 2013 (528AFD76) CheckSum: 0000E13D ImageSize: 00008000 Translations: 0000.04b0 0000.04e4 0409.04b0 0409.04e4[/quote]

axe0, Jun 3, 2017
  5. haves Win User
    [/quote] Thanks! So PeerBlock finally died with the last kernel update I guess ...

How did you manage to load the dump?

haves, Jun 3, 2017
  6. axe0 New Member
    axe0, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. BSOD when shutting down or opening a game. - Similar Threads - BSOD shutting down

2. PC shuts down when gaming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC shuts down when gaming: Whenever I try to game, or run a benchmark test, my system shuts off. This problem seems to of started when installing an additional monitor, though thats not a guarentee. I am assuming the Problem is with my PSU however, i have checked, and it should provide sufficient...
  3. BSOD appears when I shut down

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD appears when I shut down: When I press the shut down button my PC crashes with blue screen so I have to perform a hard shut down to turn it off. Then I press the power button and my PC starts up and I can work on it until the next shut down...
  4. BSoD Unexpected_kernel_mode_trap when shutting down PC

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    BSoD Unexpected_kernel_mode_trap when shutting down PC: I don't know if this is harmful. It never occurs normally when working/playing games, just when shut down. I've tried solution that change dumping files from auto to small and it doesn't work. I need to turn off the plug to shut down pc. How to fix this? submitted by...
  5. SmartShareDMS-Surface is open when I shut down

SmartShareDMS-Surface is open when I shut down: I'm getting a message when I shut down my Sutface 3 that SmartShareDMS-Surface is open and needs to be shutdown. However, there are no apps running in the Task Manager...
  6. Open exactly as shut down

in Windows 10 Support
    Open exactly as shut down: I have a strange question: Suppose I have four files, all PDF, from four different folders open in my PDF Reader when I am ready to shut down my laptop for the night. In the morning I have to open the PDF Reader and then open the same four files from the four different...
  7. shut down with no BSOD

shut down with no BSOD: hi guys. Weird problem. Had a BSOD which you guys id'd as being a malware-bytes issue so its been disabled. But now its shutting down with no BSOD primarily while in a browser but not any in particular. Appreciate any help you can give. 46579
  8. BSOD Randomly especially when playing games and shutting down

BSOD Randomly especially when playing games and shutting down: Hey guys, for the last few months I have been experiencing crashes that forces me to reboot my machine, BSOD's mainly. I was playing Playerunknown Battlegrounds and I was getting kicked out of game and I have a feeling it was due to something on my computer, after doing all...
  9. BSOD when games are open.

BSOD when games are open.: Hi, I'm getting BSOD a few times each week, only when I'm inside a game. I've ran the dump program Attachment 139328 . I also got memory.dmp files from the last crash. KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED (1e) This is a very common bugcheck. Usually the exception address...
  10. BSOD when shutting down. PROCESS_HAS_LOCKED_PAGES

BSOD when shutting down. PROCESS_HAS_LOCKED_PAGES: Hi I'd love it if someone could help me with this problem. It is mainly happening when I ask my computer to shut down I get a BSOD with that error and I've had a friends help me and he got as far as detecting which file was falling over but not why or how to fix it other than...