Windows 10: BSOD when start Windows

Discus and support BSOD when start Windows in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, when i'm opening my pc i recive a bluescreen with the error "thread stuck in device driver" and c:..../srttrail.txt , what could i do to repair... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by DanFlorian, Aug 20, 2020.

1. BSOD when start Windows

Hello, when i'm opening my pc i recive a bluescreen with the error "thread stuck in device driver" and c:..../srttrail.txt , what could i do to repair this ?

I zis tried the chkdsk and other things.

[Original Title: Bsod]

:)

DanFlorian, Aug 20, 2020
  2. robn Win User

BSOD during windows start up

That's probably good news.

Quicker than uninstalling is to run "msconfig.exe" which is part of Windows. You can choose what runs when you start up the pc.

In the msconfig program untick all items on "startup" tab. Then go to "services" tab, tick "hide all Microsoft services", and untick the remaining services listed except hardware manufacturer ones (Intel, AMD, Nvidia, Realtek, etc.)

Try a normal pc boot then.

3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Aug 20, 2020
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

BSOD when start Windows

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Aug 20, 2020
Thema:

BSOD when start Windows

1. BSOD when start Windows - Similar Threads - BSOD start

2. BSOD is showing up whenever I start my pc and I can't reset it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD is showing up whenever I start my pc and I can't reset it: Yesterday I started my pc normally and i kept it on for 3-4 minutes without doing any work on it.Suddenly a BSOD appeared and my pc shutdowned on its own, it restarted and the same BSOD showed and it shutdowned again.After 2-3 times it tried to fix itself but that didn't work...
  3. BSOD is showing up whenever I start my pc and I can't reset it

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD is showing up whenever I start my pc and I can't reset it: Yesterday I started my pc normally and i kept it on for 3-4 minutes without doing any work on it.Suddenly a BSOD appeared and my pc shutdowned on its own, it restarted and the same BSOD showed and it shutdowned again.After 2-3 times it tried to fix itself but that didn't work...
  4. BSOD is showing up whenever I start my pc and I can't reset it

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Recently, my PC has started experiencing BSOD often.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recently, my PC has started experiencing BSOD often.: Recently my PC having continuous BSOD with distinct stop code; the most recent one I can detect is IRQL not less or equal.I don't know my hardware is failing or it just corrupted window.Pls help...
  6. Recently, my PC has started experiencing BSOD often.

Recently, my PC has started experiencing BSOD often.: Recently my PC having continuous BSOD with distinct stop code; the most recent one I can detect is IRQL not less or equal.I don't know my hardware is failing or it just corrupted window.Pls help...
  7. How to fix BSOD at start

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix BSOD at start: Hello there,My laptop, which runs Windows 11, BSOD's me at startup. It wont even load up the login menu, it just blue screens, goes from 0 to 100% in 3 seconds, and prompts me to put in a driver key. Then, whether I do or not, asks me to fix it with the fix screen. I tried a...
  8. How to fix BSOD at start

How to fix BSOD at start: Hello there,My laptop, which runs Windows 11, BSOD's me at startup. It wont even load up the login menu, it just blue screens, goes from 0 to 100% in 3 seconds, and prompts me to put in a driver key. Then, whether I do or not, asks me to fix it with the fix screen. I tried a...
  9. BSOD on the first start of the day

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD on the first start of the day: Hello, i built a pc and it wont stop showing a BSOD The RAM was tested with memtest86, i tried reinstalling windows many times, updated drivers, tried another ssd.No minidump file’s are being created and on the dump says wrong symbols.HELP...
  10. BSOD on the first start of the day

BSOD on the first start of the day: Hello, i built a pc and it wont stop showing a BSOD The RAM was tested with memtest86, i tried reinstalling windows many times, updated drivers, tried another ssd.No minidump file’s are being created and on the dump says wrong symbols.HELP...