Windows 10: BSOD when starting a mmorpg game

Discus and support BSOD when starting a mmorpg game in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I don't why im getting a BSOD when starting mmorpg games i don't get a BSOD with some other games ex: dark souls, roblox, speedrunners, brawlhalla, ETC... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by tenlep1, Sep 14, 2016.

1. tenlep1 Win User

BSOD when starting a mmorpg game

I don't why im getting a BSOD when starting mmorpg games i don't get a BSOD with some other games ex: dark souls, roblox, speedrunners, brawlhalla, ETC but if i try to play atlantica online it just gives me a BSOD when the game starts my firewall or antivirus is not blocking it if that has anything to do with it.

:)

tenlep1, Sep 14, 2016

2. BSOD: System sevice exception

Hi all,

I was running multiple instance of an MMORPG game. Sometimes, bsod shows up but now its getting more frequent. Bsod doesn't come up when I ran only one.

Here's the dump file:

Dropbox - Error

Please help solve this issue. Thank you very much BSOD when starting a mmorpg game :)

Juchsquare, Sep 14, 2016
  3. asem-sar Win User
    Windows 10 having errors with graphics whilst playing league of legends and a few other games.

Hi

I have an issue that different from other people.

I can play games that don't need to be online in-game, without any graphic issue

but when I try to play any of MMORPG games I get spikes (not network spikes,PC spikes) and unplayable MMORPG games at all

I heard that issue will fixed when you roll back to windows 7,8,8.1

updated all the drivers.

for example :

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/18300189262

asem-sar, Sep 14, 2016
  4. axe0 New Member

Hi tenlep1,

I would recommend to perform a clean install for the following reason
    - Programs that are known for causing BSODs, because they are basically useless and/or poorly programmed.

I am posting this suggestion, because I think it is the easiest to do based on what is present on your system, ignoring possible piracy (attempts)
    Code: Start Menu\Programs\Advanced SystemCare Public:Start Menu\Programs\Advanced SystemCare Public Start Menu\Programs\AVG PC TuneUp 2015 Public:Start Menu\Programs\AVG PC TuneUp 2015 Public Start Menu\Programs\Cheat Engine 6.4 Public:Start Menu\Programs\Cheat Engine 6.4 Public Start Menu\Programs\Cheat Engine 6.5.1 Public:Start Menu\Programs\Cheat Engine 6.5.1 Public Start Menu\Programs\DAEMON Tools Lite Public:Start Menu\Programs\DAEMON Tools Lite Public Start Menu\Programs\Driver Booster 3 Public:Start Menu\Programs\Driver Booster 3 Public Start Menu\Programs\Driver Booster 4 Beta1 Public:Start Menu\Programs\Driver Booster 4 Beta1 Public Start Menu\Programs\IObit Malware Fighter Public:Start Menu\Programs\IObit Malware Fighter Public Start Menu\Programs\IObit Uninstaller Public:Start Menu\Programs\IObit Uninstaller Public Start Menu\Programs\RegClean Pro Public:Start Menu\Programs\RegClean Pro Public Start Menu\Programs\Smart Defrag Public:Start Menu\Programs\Smart Defrag Public[/quote]

5. tenlep1 Win User
    so do a clean install of the programs listed? or of windows 10?

tenlep1, Sep 16, 2016
  6. axe0 New Member
    A clean install of Windows 10 is what I meant, the programs listed is a main reason why I suggest a clean install of Windows 10.

As I mentioned, a main part of those programs are of poor quality as some could cause an unbootable system, performance issues, BSODs, system freezes, etc.

7. tenlep1 Win User
    so uhhhhh reinstalling windows didn't work i still got the BSOD when opening atlantica online here's the new bsod file

tenlep1, Sep 18, 2016
  8. axe0 New Member

9. tenlep1 Win User
    no i don't even know how to hack the game and i installed it from the legit website. Is there anyway to fix it?

tenlep1, Sep 19, 2016
  10. axe0 New Member
    There is a chance that nothing needs to be done, so long as there doesn't occur another crash any time soon we can safely assume that Windows has resolved the problem.

11. tenlep1 Win User
    well it's only for that 1 game idk why it happens no other game gives BSOD only atlantica online when starting up

tenlep1, Sep 20, 2016
  12. axe0 New Member
Thema:

1. BSOD when starting a mmorpg game - Similar Threads - BSOD starting mmorpg

2. I got an BSOD when start gaming

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I got an BSOD when start gaming: I got an bsod when start gaming, i found this in event viewer"The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000133 0x0000000000000001, 0x0000000000001e00, 0xfffff803040fb320, 0x0000000000000000. A dump was saved in: C:\Windows\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id:...
  3. BSOD on a custom gaming pc - bsod when starting or finising a game.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    BSOD on a custom gaming pc - bsod when starting or finising a game.: I have been slowly replacing/switching parts for my pc, still I havent figured out why my PC does the BSOD. Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.20153.1000 AMD64Copyright c Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.Loading Dump File...
  4. BSOD when starting a game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD when starting a game: Whenever I try to start a game , a specific game nit all of them , I get the BSOD giving error Page fault in non paged area The reason xhunter1.sys I tried deleting the fike but it kseps coming back I contacted the game's customer support but apparently this case is...
  5. BSOD when starting a game

BSOD when starting a game: I recently updated my computer by installing new MB, CPU, RAMs and a M.2 SSD. I also purchased and installed a new copy of WIN10 professional because of the MB change. It turns on fast and works nicely, except that it goes into BSOD sometimes when I start a game. The...
  6. MMORPG

MMORPG: recently updated Java - have Microsoft Edge - when I start using the game Runescape, the system locks up - What's going on?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mmorpg/e6af8408-7a49-4dbe-b596-74c3297c6c7e
  7. bsod when starting games

bsod when starting games: Hi guys! I am getting a blue screen of death every time I start a game. the game I am testing if the BSOD still appearing is Minecraft (Java edition) I had this problem in Windows 7 and Windows 10 all the drivers are up to date! I have : processor: i5-4670 3.40 GHz...
  8. BSOD when starting game (WoW)

BSOD when starting game (WoW): Hi all, I am new here, and hopefully can ask the braintrust for some help. I recently returned to the game after a long pause (WoW). Now my system crashes almost instantly (within the first 20 seconds) of logging in and beginning play. I am at a loss as to what could be...
  9. BSOD when starting game first time

BSOD when starting game first time: This is a little weird, I usually get BSOD when I start my PC when it hasn't been on for hours, but when I blue screen and boot Windows back up it doesn't seem to BSOD. I'm not sure if this is just a coincidence, but can someone please advise? 98292
  10. Bsod when starting a game

Bsod when starting a game: Hey guys, When im using my PC for normal use (internet,word,music, etc..) I have no problem. But the moment I start up a game I get a bsod. Does anyone know what the problem is and how to solve it? Thanks in advance! 34221