Windows 10: BSOD when torrenting - kmode_exception_not_handled

Discus and support BSOD when torrenting - kmode_exception_not_handled in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Only seems to have started in the past week or so. Usually use uTorrent with NordVPN. After about 10-15 mins, BSOD " kmode_exception_not_handled "... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by philbean, Oct 13, 2017.

1. philbean Win User

BSOD when torrenting - kmode_exception_not_handled

Only seems to have started in the past week or so.

Usually use uTorrent with NordVPN.
    After about 10-15 mins, BSOD " kmode_exception_not_handled "
    Tried a different torrent client. Same problem.
    Tried other things with NordVPN connected... seems fine. So it only seems to be torrenting.

I've been browsing, gaming, watching videos.... no issues. Was on GTA5 yesterday for hours.. and that pushes my system = no problems. So it only seems to be torrenting that produces the BSOD.

Updated wifi drivers. Hasn't helped.
    Checked Windows update. All up to date.

Log attached. Any ideas ??
    ta

:)

philbean, Oct 13, 2017
  2. Thalliday Win User

BSOD when Torrenting (Newbie)

Update... My Microsoft office products no longer work on my laptop now.

Thalliday, Oct 13, 2017
  3. Thalliday Win User
    BSOD when Torrenting (Newbie)

It doesnt matter which client I use. Utorrent is the on I have now.

Thalliday, Oct 13, 2017
  4. zbook New Member

Rule 4
    No piracy or discussion of piracy allowed at all. Such as software, music, videos and other intellectual property violations (e.g. downloading youtube videos locally etc) - it is forum policy that no help shall be given to people who knowingly steal software or services.

One of the main reasons for this is that the act of pirating software will inevitably change the working of software and make investigation and repair impossible. Please install a legitimate copy of the software and if you are still experiencing the issue we will be pleased to assist - No further assistance will be provided until we are satisfied that the software is genuine.

zbook, Oct 14, 2017
  5. philbean Win User
    Err... All my software is legitimate !

I've seen numerous other posts with BSOD using torrent programs. All get helpful responses.

philbean, Oct 14, 2017
  6. zbook New Member
    There are problems with Adobe.

zbook, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. BSOD when torrenting - kmode_exception_not_handled - Similar Threads - BSOD torrenting kmode_exception_not_handled

2. BSOD KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED: Hello everyone, i just switched to AMD and fresh installed windows on my PC but since then my PC keeps crashing whenever I try to stream with the errors like KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED or SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED I haven't overclocked anything. Running everything...
  3. BSOD Kmode_Exception_Not_handled

BSOD Kmode_Exception_Not_handled: It keeps happening over and over. I can't even post here to get help before it happens again. What do I do??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bsod-kmodeexceptionnothandled/e162b851-79bd-435e-be3d-0c7a54168a2b
  4. Bsod : Kmode_exception_not_handled

Bsod : Kmode_exception_not_handled: Things have been very unstable. Display drivers crashing and restarting. Now onto blue-screening This is on a fresh install of Windows 10 2004. DESKTOP-AFL1NRM-(2020-06-18_20-49-38).zip - Google Drive Thanks in advance! 158871
  5. BSOD - kmode_exception_not_handled

BSOD - kmode_exception_not_handled: I am experiencing repeated BSOD errors with the stop code: KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED and it says that dxgmms2.sys is what failed. I have attached a zip file from the log collector via instruction on this forum. DESKTOP-08U62TS-(2020-06-03_10-48-12).zip I hope I uploaded...
  6. BSOD KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

BSOD KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED: Ah yes, the blue screen of death. The last time I saw this beast was when i accidentally updated my BIOS. Very nasty. I don't know when it started. Basically, around 7 minutes after the computer turns on and I login in, regardless of what i'm doing, the blue screen pops. Not...
  7. BSOD KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    BSOD KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED: Hi, my pc crashed today with the error KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED It is not the first time it happened, I had one 12 days ago and I thought my pc was ok after:...
  8. PAGE FAULT BSOD when torrenting?

PAGE FAULT BSOD when torrenting?: Hi, I'm getting recently many "page fault in nonpaged area" BSOD and I think it happens only when I'm using torrent downloads. I saw some related posts with similar issues, but they all about DELL laptops, and I own Lenovo Yoga 3 Pro with windows 10 home edition that came...
  9. BSOD - kmode_exception_not_handled

BSOD - kmode_exception_not_handled: Hey guys, i have a lot of BSOD in the last time. Story: I already had windows 10 running on my old system - without any BSOD. I upgraded some Hardware a while ago (mainboard, graphics and processor) and did a clean installation of Windows 10... Since then i got at...
  10. BSOD kmode_exception_not_handled

BSOD kmode_exception_not_handled: Today I was playing left 4 dead 2 and suddenly got a BSOD with the following message: KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED. I immediately used dm_log_collector hoping it would help resolve the issue. I had a previous BSOD long time ago but it was different and never had it again and...