Windows 10: BSOD When trying to install any game from Xbox Pass for PC

Discus and support BSOD When trying to install any game from Xbox Pass for PC in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Every time I try to download a game using windows store/Xbox pass for pc, I get a BSOD and my device restarts. The download doesn't even start and the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by VaridAeron, Feb 1, 2020.

1. BSOD When trying to install any game from Xbox Pass for PC

Every time I try to download a game using windows store/Xbox pass for pc, I get a BSOD and my device restarts. The download doesn't even start and the device restarts.

:)

VaridAeron, Feb 1, 2020
  2. Fatefulss Win User

BSOD from Xbox Game Pass PC.

More than half of the games on Xbox Game pass on PC has been causing me to have a BSOD. It never happened until a few months ago. Every Xbox game Pass PC games worked fine for me.

For example, when Bloodstained Ritual of the Night came out on game pass, I would play it perfectly, just fine. But now it causes a BSOD.

My PC can run it, the Microsoft Store says that my PC can run the games. I have updated all my drivers, I've recently changed my ram. I have made sure I have all the latest Windows 10 updates and nothing yet. Basically all game pass games causes a BSOD.
    It doesn't do it for any of my games on Steam that run much more heavier games, they all run fine.

But the Xbox game pass games causes a BSOD and it's only been the Xbox Game pass games. I've been waiting months hoping that Microsoft will Issue a patch or it'll fix by itself, but nothing.

I just want to enjoy some games on the Game Pass, but basically all games causes my PC to crash. Only exception being Astroneer and that's it. Every other games just crashes my PC.

And remember, my PC runs every other game on Steam, etc just fine. Its just the Xbox game Pass causing this.

I really need help.

Fatefulss, Feb 1, 2020
  3. Xbox games pass on pc

Hi Bat,

I am Sumit, an Independent Advisor and a 2-Year Windows Insider MVP here to help.

These are the games free with the pass.

https://www.windowscentral.com/xbox-game-pass-p...

However, the exact difference can be told by experts on the Xbox forum so suggest you to start a question there.

Disclaimer:

This is a non-Microsoft website which would provide accurate and safe information. Watch out for ads on the site which are frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). There is no need to buy paid products to fix your computers as they do
    more harm than good sometimes.

Sumit (Independent Advisor), Feb 1, 2020
  4. BSOD When trying to install any game from Xbox Pass for PC

Xbox games Pass Pc wont let me install games

Hi KleptoFerret,

Xbox Game Pass is a unique store like application for Windows which allows on to install games available in the library. However, if you can’t install Xbox Game Pass Games on Windows PC, follow our suggestion to fix it.

Please check this link for detailed guide:

https://www.thewindowsclub.com/cant-install-gam...

Please let us know if this helps you out.

Your feedback is much appreciated.

Thanks and regards,

RichardGuerzon, Feb 1, 2020
Thema:

BSOD When trying to install any game from Xbox Pass for PC

1. BSOD When trying to install any game from Xbox Pass for PC - Similar Threads - BSOD trying install

2. Xbox Game Pass PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass PC: I am having issues with game passI recently swapped C drives as my old one was failing, swapped to WD black 500Gb. Since doing so I have been unable to install games from the Xbox app or Microsoft store even on games that I have purchased and not just with game pass games....
  3. Blue Screen of Death when trying to install games from PC Game Pass

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue Screen of Death when trying to install games from PC Game Pass: HelloSince the weekend I have huge problems with the PC Game Pass. I tried to install a couple of games. I chose a folder to install it I tested several SSDs and everytime when it is a about to download my PC gets a bluescreen System thread exception not handeled It reboots...
  4. Blue Screen of Death when trying to install games from PC Game Pass

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue Screen of Death when trying to install games from PC Game Pass: HelloSince the weekend I have huge problems with the PC Game Pass. I tried to install a couple of games. I chose a folder to install it I tested several SSDs and everytime when it is a about to download my PC gets a bluescreen System thread exception not handeled It reboots...
  5. PC Game Pass/xbox Game Pass

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Game Pass/xbox Game Pass: I keep getting an error for my PC Game Pass saying that im encountering an error for installing my game pass games. Error Code Ox 00000001. Im paid up on my subscription, i can play the games on my xbox. But i cant get past this error to install on my PC and the error cant be...
  6. Xbox game pass PC

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Xbox game pass PC: Bonjour, J'ai essayer de trouvé la solution sur le net mais sans succès donc ma tentative ici : J'ai pris le passe ultime pour essayer, je télécharge RAGE 2, THE OUTER WORLD et GROUNDED " merci la fibre " le soucie est que quand je clic sur jouer rien ne se passe, que se...
  7. Using game pass from xbox to PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Using game pass from xbox to PC: If I have an account in a Microsoft Family that has game pass, can I use that game pass for PC? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/using-game-pass-from-xbox-to-pc/4b4e60ce-20e4-4dc1-8c59-c01696368c97
  8. 800704c6 When trying to install some game pass games on Xbox app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    800704c6 When trying to install some game pass games on Xbox app: Hello, I have bought the Xbox game pass for pc and tried to install some games like Gears 5, A plague tale, and Halo reach. But for some reason, I always get stuck at 1% or something and it shows the error 800704c6. The weird thing is, when I tried to install Sunset...
  9. BSOD from Xbox Game Pass PC.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD from Xbox Game Pass PC.: More than half of the games on Xbox Game pass on PC has been causing me to have a BSOD. It never happened until a few months ago. Every Xbox game Pass PC games worked fine for me. For example, when Bloodstained Ritual of the Night came out on game pass, I would play it...
  10. Xbox game Pass PC not installing games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox game Pass PC not installing games: I am trying to install games from the xbox Game Pass app on PC and it keeps saying that my drive must be formatted in NTFS. Well, both my D: and E: drives have been formatted to this since I got my PC a couple months ago. It seems like no matter what I do I cannot install...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox game pass pc blue screen