Windows 10: BSOD when trying to play games, error 0x0000000a

Discus and support BSOD when trying to play games, error 0x0000000a in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello. I've been having constant BSODS when attempting to play games. Its giving me the error IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, caused by ntoskrnl.exe with the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by mandias, Mar 17, 2019.

1. mandias Win User

BSOD when trying to play games, error 0x0000000a

Hello.
    I've been having constant BSODS when attempting to play games. Its giving me the error IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, caused by ntoskrnl.exe with the error 0x0000000a every ten minutes while i've been playing a game. I thought it was my ram at first and ran the memtest86 overnight on a usb but it passed successfully, and I cleanly updated my gpu driver, but that wasn't it either. I updated my BIOs and finally, I thought it was the XMP profile but I disabled it and half an hour later it BSODed again. What could be causing my BSODs?
    Here are my logs.

Edit: I ran chkdsk on my HDD and SSD. Both came back without errors

lance-PC-(2019-03-17_18-34-13).zip
    dumpfile.txt
    dumpfile 2.txt

:)

mandias, Mar 17, 2019

2. BSOD Bugcheck error 0x0000000a event id 1001 help.

Hi Amey,

There are a lot of potential reasons why you are getting this error: 0x0000000a while playing a game. One of which is a corrupted game file. For us to provide accurate solutions, we need to collect more information. Kindly answer the questions below:

• Are you experiencing this issue on all of your games?
    • Are you having this problem with your other applications?
    • When did the issue start?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you have done so far?

Wilfred Mac, Mar 17, 2019
  3. BSOD When playing games

Hi Jackson,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

Please share the information requested below:

• Does the BSOD occur while playing a particular game?
    • Is the game downloaded from Windows Store?

I suggest you to update the Graphic Card drivers by following the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Press Windows key + X, select Device Manager.
    • Expand Display Adapters.
    • Right click on the driver and select Update Driver Software.
    • Follow the on-screen prompts to update.

Refer the link below for more information:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/troubleshoot-blue-screen-errors

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Mar 17, 2019
  4. Merburt Win User

BSOD playing most video games (errors: 0000001a, 0000003b, 0000000a)

System Specs:

• CPU: AMD Ryzen 3 1300x
    • MOBO: Asus ROG STRIX B350-F
    • RAM: 16GB DDR4 PNY Anarchy 2400MHz
    • Graphics: ATI Radeon HD 5770 1 GB
    • PSU: SeaSonic 520W Bronze
    Problem:

Every time I try to play a game (World of Warcraft, League of Legends, PlayersUnknown Battlegrounds), everything will be fine for up to 5 minutes and then I instantly blue screen. I've gotten three different errors in my blue screens the past few days: 0x0000001a, 0x0000003b, 0x0000000a as pictured here in BlueScreenView:

https://puu.sh/xN4hS/0dabfd1a83.png
    I have no idea how else to describe it. It either happens 5 minutes or 30 minutes into a game. Everything doesn't slow down, it just instantly BSODs and I get almost a different error each time. I don't hear my fans going crazy or anything apparent before the BSOD happens. When I use my computer regularly everything is alright; it really only happens when I try to play video games.
    Attached below is the required Zip file, BlueScreenView results and Memtest86 results (could only get 3 passes done due to time)
    I think I followed the BSOD posting instructions but I'd be happy to provide more information!

Thank you

Merburt, Mar 17, 2019
Thema:

1. BSOD when trying to play games, error 0x0000000a - Similar Threads - BSOD trying play

2. BSOD error when playing games only

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD error when playing games only: when I ran my dump file I got this error below,\SystemRoot\System32\drivers\iaStorAC.sys, Win32 error 0n2 It's an intel storage rapid technology, but I can't seem to find a fix, I tried downgrading the driver version but I still get a blue screen error, I've ran all the...
  3. BSOD error when playing games only

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD error when playing games only: when I ran my dump file I got this error below,\SystemRoot\System32\drivers\iaStorAC.sys, Win32 error 0n2 It's an intel storage rapid technology, but I can't seem to find a fix, I tried downgrading the driver version but I still get a blue screen error, I've ran all the...
  4. BSOD error when playing games only

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. error when trying to play a game

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    error when trying to play a game: I am trying to play Majesty Gold. I have installed it directly from the disk. When I try to play it, I get an error that says "unable to init directdraw". I have tried to uninstall and reinstall. I have tried to change my resolution. I don't have the option to change it to...
  6. BSOD when using Microsoft Excel, error 0x0000000a

BSOD when using Microsoft Excel, error 0x0000000a: Hi. I just got a new BSOD when using Microsoft Excel 2016. The BSOD is titled IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, and after using BlueScreenView app, it states that it was ntoskrnl.exe which caused the problem. However it cannot really sure what drivers or any particular apps that causes...
  7. error when trying to play game

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    error when trying to play game: when I try tp play solitaire collection free i get on error message the says its not available in my accout and error code 0x803F8001. Why all of a sudden I cant play it?...
  8. IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD error 0x0000000a

IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD error 0x0000000a: This isn't my issue, this is a friends issue that she needs to get sorted due to the fact it's happening at random times and she doesn't have an account on here and does not wish to make one. I have tried looking in BlueScreenView about this DMP file however cannot figure...
  9. BSOD Playing PlayerUnknown's Battleground ntoskrnl.exe 0x0000000a

BSOD Playing PlayerUnknown's Battleground ntoskrnl.exe 0x0000000a: Hi everyone, I just got my brand new Acer Predator G6-710 last night and already in two days I've encountered BSOD's while playing PUBG. All graphics drivers are up to date, and no windows updates are available, no drivers missing. All of my system specs are in my profile....
  10. BSOD Playing WoW or at Windows (Different error codes? 0x0000000a)

BSOD Playing WoW or at Windows (Different error codes? 0x0000000a): Hello there. I' have a friend, whom updated her PC a while ago from Windows 8 to Windows 10. However, after she updated her PC - things started getting really odd, she can end up having either multiple bluescreens per day, or actually zero. She is not the biggest...
Tags:

Users found this page by searching for:

1. bsod when trying to play games