Windows 10: BSOD when turned on computer PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA

Discus and support BSOD when turned on computer PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello tenforums, I had turned on my computer after it was off overnight. I had a BSOD saying PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA and that what failed was... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by leafs580, Feb 26, 2017.

1. leafs580 Win User

BSOD when turned on computer PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA

Hello tenforums,

I had turned on my computer after it was off overnight. I had a BSOD saying PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA and that what failed was "Wof.sys"

It was the first BSOD and did not do much beforehand. Although I do notice when I clean the computer using CCleaner I get a large file saying "system- memory dumps" around 1 GB worth over the past months. But today I finally had a BSOD when I turned it on after shutting it down nightly.

I have followed the instructions and the file is uploaded.

Thank you in advance

:)

leafs580, Feb 26, 2017
  2. EvansYee Win User

Getting random BSODS and getting PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA BSOD while installing Windows 7.

Original Title: PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA

Computer keeps getting this error after reinstalling windows 10 on new m.2 ssd. Computer gets into BSOD randomly. One moment i maybe playing games and it crashed. Other moments can be when i am just web browsing. Tried installing windows 7 and suddenly this
    BSOD appeared PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA (FNETHYRAMAS.SYS).

Thanks in advance.

EvansYee, Feb 26, 2017
  3. BSOD - Memory Management and other errors on newly installed Windows 10

Was one of the BSoDs PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA?

Reed Crosby, Feb 26, 2017
  4. BSOD when turned on computer PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA

Hi,

do u have different RAM Modules? This could be the Problem. Please do a memtest for checking your RAM first.
    And please remove this software, its known for causing bluescreens:
    Intel(R) Extreme Tuning Utility Service

BSOD when turned on computer PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA [​IMG]
    Diagnostic Test
    RAM TEST

Run MemTest86+ - Test RAM - Windows 10 Forums

Note MemTest86+ needs to be run for at least 8 complete passes for conclusive results. Set it running before you go to bed and leave it overnight. We're looking for zero errors here. Even a single error will indicate RAM failure.

Make a photo of the result and post it.

BSODHunter, Feb 27, 2017
  5. leafs580 Win User
    Thank you for your time

I don't see Intel(R) Extreme Tuning Utility Service anywhere on my system. However, I used to have an intel board with an intel processor when it fried. I've installed a new amd board and cpu about a year ago and haven't had an issue until yesterday. I planned at the time to reinstall windows but I managed to get my windows 10 reactivated with Microsoft support and I haven't had a need to reinstall windows as I was able to boot without issue and continue as normal. I'm sure I got rid of all the intel software but again maybe its stuck in the registry or something. However, I will do the memtest when I find a USB key and ill post back any results. I do have two different sets of ram... 2 Corsair brand 4 gb a piece and another 2 Muskin brand again 4 gb a piece =16 gb.

Thanks again!

leafs580, Feb 27, 2017
  6. sometimes different RAM Modules can cause incompatibility. But after the Memtest we will know more...

BSODHunter, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

BSOD when turned on computer PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA

1. BSOD when turned on computer PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA - Similar Threads - BSOD turned computer

2. BSOD: PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD: PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA: Hello, I am in need of assistance regarding some blue screen issues. I've been getting these PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA at random times, sometimes days to weeks apart. I've already run memtest on each of my ram sticks individually and they've come back with no errors. I...
  3. BSOD PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA when starting Minecraft

BSOD PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA when starting Minecraft: Hi, So I have been getting this BSOD when trying to launch Minecraft. Most of the time, the game just crashes and fails to launch, but sometimes it will cause a PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA BSOD. According to WhoCrashed, ntkrnlmp.exe, ntoskrnl.exe, and fltmgr.sys each caused...
  4. Bsod page_fault_in_nonpaged_area

Bsod page_fault_in_nonpaged_area: Hi, One of our VFX workstations is BSODing on heavy load. Windows version 1809 (OS build 17763.1039) log file attached. Thanks in advance! 151282
  5. BSOD [Page_fault_in_nonpaged_area]

BSOD [Page_fault_in_nonpaged_area]: BSOD [Page_fault_in_nonpaged_area] Using bluetooth headphones watching youtube video when this BSOD occured. Thanks for the assistance! 137748
  6. BSOD [Page_fault_in_nonpaged_area]

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    BSOD [Page_fault_in_nonpaged_area]: BSOD [Page_fault_in_nonpaged_area] Using bluetooth headphones watching youtube video when this BSOD occured. Thanks for the assistance! 137746
  7. Bsod - page_fault_in_nonpaged_area

Bsod - page_fault_in_nonpaged_area: Hey all, recently got a pair of astro a50's and started using them. Ever since I've been getting this BSOD randomly while gaming or just browsing the internet. Not sure if it has any correlation with the headset or not but it's coincidental for sure. To be safe I uninstalled...
  8. Bsod page_fault_in_nonpaged_area

Bsod page_fault_in_nonpaged_area: Hi, I'm getting bsod at the very start of the laptop. Seems like the update of intel wifi and bluetooth driver caused it (using intel update utility). I used dm_log collector, it seems to run ok but it doesn't create any zip file (it was run as admin). Instead it...
  9. Bsod page_fault_in_nonpaged_area

Bsod page_fault_in_nonpaged_area: Hey, I've been getting a BSOD often on my laptop ever since I updated to Windows 10. I don't think it's caused by a certain program I run because they seem to happen pretty randomly. I'm not too tech savvy when it comes to these types of things but I did know what it was when...
  10. BSOD page_fault_in_nonpaged_area

BSOD page_fault_in_nonpaged_area: Got a HP 8200 Elite SFF that I've installed Windows 10 on... it's been a bumpy ride trying to clear up driver related issues but now I'm stuck... I've had a few different BSOD over the last 2 days and I'm convinced it's some driver... maybe the usb driver....