Windows 10: BSOD when turning computer off

Discus and support BSOD when turning computer off in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Whenever i click "shut down" on my computer, it restarts and creates a minidump file. Here is the file.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Eminent Demon, Nov 11, 2021.

1. BSOD when turning computer off

Whenever i click "shut down" on my computer, it restarts and creates a minidump file. Here is the file. https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ssv5TbnazH33sZ69wbnsIOhFxo7TPHwc/view?usp=sharingAny idea on whats causing this? This is the second day in a row it has happened, i have all drivers updated.

:)

Eminent Demon, Nov 11, 2021

2. BSOD on new computer while gaming

I just got a new computer about a month ago. Everything is new and I get BSOD (windows 10) while gaming mostly although it sometimes happens while I'm just using the computer. Sometimes the computer doesn't BSOD and just gives me a Access Violation Error. Not sure if related.

Here is the link to download output files from the V2 script.

Dropbox - windows crash - Simplify your life

Any help is appreciated

Steps I have taken:
    • Updated all drivers and bios to latest versions
    • Checked ram with windows memory test to see if ram is faulty. (A stick was and it was removed waiting for replacement)
    • Clean Installed Windows after finding faulty ram
    • I had 2 x 2080Ti installed, I removed one, tested and then swapped cards; issue still exist

MarvIchiban, Nov 11, 2021
  3. BSOD Help!

Disable hardware accel in your browsers. Also aumha.org for bsods listing. Turn on power saving for your gcs(set to oc in games but not webbrowsing)

eidairaman1, Nov 11, 2021
  4. BSOD when turning computer off

WiFi refuses to turn on

Hello,

A quick question before we proceed:

Is your computer airplane mode is turn on?

I suggest you to go to the follow the below step and check if you’re able to toggle the Airplane mode:

• Go to settings and click on Network & Internet.

• Go to airplane mode and toggle.

I also suggest you to check if the function key for Wi-Fi works or not. Kindly
    Refer to your computer manual to check which function key do so.

Reply with the necessary information to help you further.

Anju Thekkethil, Nov 11, 2021
Thema:

BSOD when turning computer off

1. BSOD when turning computer off - Similar Threads - BSOD turning computer

2. BSOD when turning computer off

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD when turning computer off: Whenever i click "shut down" on my computer, it restarts and creates a minidump file. Here is the file. https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ssv5TbnazH33sZ69wbnsIOhFxo7TPHwc/view?usp=sharingAny idea on whats causing this? This is the second day in a row it has happened, i have...
  3. BSOD when turning computer off

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD when turning computer off: Whenever i click "shut down" on my computer, it restarts and creates a minidump file. Here is the file. https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ssv5TbnazH33sZ69wbnsIOhFxo7TPHwc/view?usp=sharingAny idea on whats causing this? This is the second day in a row it has happened, i have...
  4. "REFERENCE_BY_POINTER" BSOD when turn off laptop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    "REFERENCE_BY_POINTER" BSOD when turn off laptop: I got this blue sceen "REFERENCE_BY_POINTER" when try to turn off my laptop.kd> !analyze -v******************************************************************************** ** Bugcheck Analysis **...
  5. Locking computer when dispaly turns off

Locking computer when dispaly turns off: On my other laptop I managed somehow to lock computer anytime the display turns off but on this one I cannot for helll find where I have done that and can only use fixed time from scren saver options. Any idea what I have used before and had forgotten in months since then?...
  6. WIFI turns off on all devices when computer turned off

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    WIFI turns off on all devices when computer turned off: I have noticed that when I have turned off my computer my wifi turns off on all overs devices. However, when my computer is turned back on, wifi turns on back. What do I have to do?...
  7. The computer has an error when the computer is turned off

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    The computer has an error when the computer is turned off: I turn off my Laptop . when I turned off the computer, my computer reported an error gpucontrol.exe . the Windows 1809 no Bug but upgrade Bug . the image . please help me ! my laptop is MSI gl62m-7rdx . [ATTACH]...
  8. When turning on the PC - BSOD Memory Management or turning off

When turning on the PC - BSOD Memory Management or turning off: Hello everybody, I`m having a problem for years, but now I can`t take it anymore, because it got worse. In 2015 I bought a new PC with one pair of RAM g.skill ripjaw 2*4gb ram. In 2017 I bought another pair of the same RAM. The problem started around that time. Everytime I...
  9. Computer bsod, freezes, and turns off randomly

Computer bsod, freezes, and turns off randomly: Hi, For the past few weeks my desktop has been blue screening, turning off randomly, and freezing. I am currently typing this thread on my phone because my PC would freeze within 5 minutes of turning it on. That means that I am unable to attach my dump files unto here....
  10. Sound when turning off computer

in Windows 10 Support
    Sound when turning off computer: Hello Tenforums! Simple question, every time I turn off my computer and the Windows 10 "Shutting Down" window comes up, I get a noise just before it fully shuts down, I checked if it was a sound that was set but there's no "shutting off" or "log out" sound, and I THINK...