Windows 10: BSoD when unplugged the charging cable

Discus and support BSoD when unplugged the charging cable in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I am currently facing BSoD (thread stuck in device driver) when boot the laptop without plug in the charging cable or immediately BSoD when unplugged... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Chong Zheng Hong, Nov 16, 2019.

1. BSoD when unplugged the charging cable

I am currently facing BSoD (thread stuck in device driver) when boot the laptop without plug in the charging cable or immediately BSoD when unplugged the charging cable.

My problem is similar to:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-screen-of-death-when-laptop-is-unplugged/260b9ee6-ceb4-400f-b326-9ce8aefa0851

However, I did updated the BIOS to latest version and all the other drivers but still facing the same problem.

Laptop : Aspire 5 A515-41G-17E9

Here is the dump file link :

https://drive.google.com/open?id=17XdcL_d8Q3yqoZHpXJGU1Yrwg0mjjER-

:)

Chong Zheng Hong, Nov 16, 2019

2. Unable to access play and charge cable on Xbox 360

Hi,

I realize the inconvenience you are facing with accessing the Charge and Play cable on Xbox 360, do not worry we will help you with this issue.

Do let us know what exactly happens when you try to access the cable?

I would like to inform that you can play the games using the cable. There might some reasons like:

• The battery has reached the charge limit.
    • There's a problem with the charge cable.
    • There's a problem with the battery.

I suggest you to try the troubleshooting steps suggested in the below Microsoft help article and check if it helps.

The Rechargeable Battery Pack does not charge when it’s connected to your Xbox 360 Play & Charge Kit

Hope it helps. Get back to us with an updated status of accessing the cable for further assistance.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Nov 16, 2019
  3. Battery not charging and message "Plugged in, not charging" in Windows 10 on HP EliteBook 8570w

Hi all

I am facing a commonly reported problem battery not charging and message "Plugged in, not charging" in Windows 10 on HP EliteBook 8570w

I have been searching on internet and I already have performed these but the problem persist:

1. Shut down the laptop and unplug the power cable.
    2. Remove the battery, press Power button for 1 min
    3. Plug the power cable and power on laptop.
    4. Uninstall Microsoft AC Adapter and the two instances of
      Microsoft ACPI-Compliant Control Method Battery
      from Device Manager
    5. Shut down the laptop and unplug the power cable.
    6. Put the battery back, plug in your laptop.
    7. Plug the power cable and power on laptop.

I checked pins on battery, no bent pins

Using "HP Support Assistance" application I verified the battery is OK.

Any suggestion how to effectively fix this problem? (My battery is already at 2%)

Thank you

RafaelRodriguez, Nov 16, 2019
  4. BSoD when unplugged the charging cable

'Network cable unplugged' on windows 10

Hi,

We would like to clarify the following:

• Can you view your network name SSID (wifi name)?
    • Can you also view your neighbors networks?
    • Do you see a yellow triangle with an exclamation point on your wifi icon?
    • What driver did you update? Local area connection (LAN)? Or the built in wifi adaptor.
    You are getting error message of ''network cable is unplug'' but it allow you to connect using Ethernet cable. Is the problem about wireless connection?

Looking forward to your reply.

Angelo Bar, Nov 16, 2019
Thema:

BSoD when unplugged the charging cable

1. BSoD when unplugged the charging cable - Similar Threads - BSoD unplugged charging

2. Lag when unplug laptop from charge

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lag when unplug laptop from charge: So when my laptop is charge and when I am in a middle of game, I unplug it then it lags for a second and I get some fps drops for a second then goes back to normal....
  3. Lag when unplug laptop from charge

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lag when unplug laptop from charge: So when my laptop is charge and when I am in a middle of game, I unplug it then it lags for a second and I get some fps drops for a second then goes back to normal....
  4. BATTERY CHARGING UNPLUGED

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BATTERY CHARGING UNPLUGED: when my laptop is unpluged, it is charging, pls tell how to fix thisit's unpluged, but still charginghelp me plsssss https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/battery-charging-unpluged/39b495d3-046c-49e4-8bba-d2f9d0a09430
  5. BATTERY CHARGING UNPLUGED

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BATTERY CHARGING UNPLUGED: when my laptop is unpluged, it is charging, pls tell how to fix thisit's unpluged, but still charginghelp me plsssss https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/battery-charging-unpluged/39b495d3-046c-49e4-8bba-d2f9d0a09430
  6. network cable unplugged

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    network cable unplugged: W10 18363.535 just updated computer #3 today and noticed afterwards while trying to connect to network, I get the "network cable unplugged" message. Did the usual re-plugging, changed the cable, same results. Finally worked over to the network adapter and after a while...
  7. Ethernet unplugged - > not connected/cable unplugged

Ethernet unplugged - > not connected/cable unplugged: Like the title says, it says ethernet unidentified and then unplugged all within 2 seconds and it keeps happening again, and again, I can fix this by going to adapter properties then qos packet scheduler - > configure - > advanced and change speed & duplex to 10mbps half or...
  8. BSOD WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR when I UNplug HDMI cable

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR when I UNplug HDMI cable: Hi, I have a quite annoying bug on my Asus Laptop UX461UN. I am under W10 1809 with all updates. When I have no HDMI cable connected to my computer I get an BSOD with the famous WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR. Sometime it only freezes. The sump creation never succeed : it...
  9. Ethernet cable unplugged

Ethernet cable unplugged: Hello guys i am having problem with my Ethernet connection. When i connect the cable to the computer nothing happend and if i try to do a troubleshoot it say that there is no calbe pluged. I bought the cable 6 hours ago so it is a new one. The think is i press to reset the...
  10. Network cable unplugged

Network cable unplugged: Hopefully this is the right section to post this. I have just moved into a new home and i am having issues connecting to the internet through a wired connection. Wfi works but id rather use the wired connection since i have it . The house is wired for Cat 5e. I have an ASUS...