Windows 10: BSOD when updating Win10 to newer versions

Discus and support BSOD when updating Win10 to newer versions in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; So I've had this problem for some months now: when I try updating to a newer version of Windows, after restarting the computer to complete the update,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by AitorRazkin, Oct 8, 2021.

1. BSOD when updating Win10 to newer versions

So I've had this problem for some months now: when I try updating to a newer version of Windows, after restarting the computer to complete the update, right after the bios screen, a BSOD appears with the stop code PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA, preventing me from getting to the desktop screen. It loops twice and then takes me to the Recovery Screen where I use the console to manually uninstall the update that makes the BSOD appear. I'll leave here the id of the Security Update that seems to be the problematic one: Package_for_RollupFix~31bf3856ad364e35~amd64~~19041.xxx.x.x. I should add that I h

:)

AitorRazkin, Oct 8, 2021
  2. user33331 Win User

Win10: windows update stuck at never ending loop ?

When in win10:
    • Update&security -> Windows update -> Finding update... .... .... ....
    Planning to download the latest Win10.ISO (vers.1803) and manually update:
    - Then wait that my ordered new SSD arrives and clone the old HDD to it.

user33331, Oct 8, 2021
  3. Ikaruga Win User
    GeForce Hotfix driver 353.38 (Update: Win10 versions added)

https://forums.geforce.com/default/...vers/announcing-geforce-hotfix-driver-353-38/

Update: Windows 10 (international) versions below:
    Win10 - 64 bit desktop
    Win10 - 32 bit desktop
    Win10 - 64 bit notebook
    Win10 - 32 bit notebook

Ikaruga, Oct 8, 2021
  4. BSOD when updating Win10 to newer versions

updating from win10 1703 to newer version of win10 do i loose files ?

if i updated my win10 from 1703 to newer version do i loose files and apps ?

marwan2111, Oct 8, 2021
Thema:

BSOD when updating Win10 to newer versions

1. BSOD when updating Win10 to newer versions - Similar Threads - BSOD updating Win10

2. server file updated a newer version is available

in Windows 10 Gaming
    server file updated a newer version is available: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/msoffice/forum/all/server-file-updated-a-newer-version-is-available/3bda8d64-4352-4458-bb5c-bc9c6bee1263I have tried this particular thing, Reset of one drive was done, ALso uninstalled and re installed OFFICe but this issue is still there,...
  3. Windows 10 will not update to a newer version

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 will not update to a newer version: I am trying to update Windows to the most latest version from what I have now. I keep getting the error code "error 0x800700c1" when the update is installing. I have even tried to reset windows but it fails every time telling me "There was a problem resetting your PC. No...
  4. Windows 10 will not update to a newer version

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 will not update to a newer version: I am trying to update Windows to the most latest version from what I have now. I keep getting the error code "error 0x800700c1" when the update is installing. I have even tried to reset windows but it fails every time telling me "There was a problem resetting your PC. No...
  5. Windows 10 will not update to a newer version

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  6. BSOD when updating Win10 to newer versions

BSOD when updating Win10 to newer versions: So I've had this problem for some months now: when I try updating to a newer version of Windows, after restarting the computer to complete the update, right after the bios screen, a BSOD appears with the stop code PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA, preventing me from getting to the...
  7. BSOD when updating Win10 to newer versions

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD when updating Win10 to newer versions: So I've had this problem for some months now: when I try updating to a newer version of Windows, after restarting the computer to complete the update, right after the bios screen, a BSOD appears with the stop code PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA, preventing me from getting to the...
  8. updating to a newer version of windows

updating to a newer version of windows: Hi all. I am having a real issue with my Asus Notebook that is driving me nuts. I keep getting a message that advises my current version of windows will soon be too old and will have support withdrawn so I was trying to update my notebook to a newer windows version. No...
  9. updating of newer version of windows 10

updating of newer version of windows 10: will updating the new version of windown 10 from previous version of windows 10 delete date and files? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/updating-of-newer-version-of-windows-10/43e6901a-8a60-49fa-bf8e-8783afe69537
  10. updating from win10 1703 to newer version of win10 do i loose files ?

updating from win10 1703 to newer version of win10 do i loose files ?: if i updated my win10 from 1703 to newer version do i loose files and apps ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/updating-from-win10-1703-to-newer-version-of-win10/cba1ebb4-f524-4ad1-821c-3615b5851cb0