Windows 10: BSOD when upgrading to windows 11

Discus and support BSOD when upgrading to windows 11 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello, I am trying to upgrade my windows 10 machine to windows 11 through Windows update as the upgrade is now offered to my machine. But everytime I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by SuperSaiyanPenguin, Oct 27, 2021.

1. BSOD when upgrading to windows 11

Hello, I am trying to upgrade my windows 10 machine to windows 11 through Windows update as the upgrade is now offered to my machine. But everytime I do it downloads the update and starts to install but everytime somewhere along the process it always blue screens out with either one of two errorsKERNAL_SECRUTIY_CHECK_FAILURE or SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION something like thatAfter looking through some help FAQ I have provided two of the minidumps as well as the log from msinfo32 any help would be appreciated as I really want to get windows 11 installed as soon as possible. here are the links tot

:)

SuperSaiyanPenguin, Oct 27, 2021
  2. Karla Alm Win User

Adobe Flash message in IE 11

Hi Sandra,

To help you out with your concern, we suggest that you disable the add-ons in Internet Explorer 11. For step by step instructions, go to this

link
    , then look for the title Turning off and removing add-ons.

We also suggest that you reset Internet Explorer 11 through these steps:

• Go to Internet Explorer then click the Gear icon.
    • Choose Internet options > Advanced.
    • Click Reset.

(Note: If you have added Favorites, back up them first before resetting the browser. )

Should you need further assistance, let us know.

Regards.

Karla Alm, Oct 27, 2021
  3. alexsubri Win User
    BSOD- atikmpag.sys

This is most likely due to an installation/upgrade error with ATI driver's. I suggest doing DriveSweeper and the following:
    • Drivesweeper all drivers & in Safe Mode
    • Unistall all drivers that aren't used in DriveSweeper (CCC Profiler Updates, MSI AfterBurner, anything related to ATI that use's it's drivers.)
    • After you do this, the first thing you need to do is go into Device Manager and Unistall your ATI Drivers
    BSOD when upgrading to windows 11 [​IMG]

Once your done, restart the PC and then try installing the latest drivers.

I had several issues with this in the past, but I overcame it with logical reasoning and whenever I have a driver issue, I just use these steps and I always overcome the problem.

Best of luck! *Toast :toast:

alexsubri, Oct 27, 2021
  4. BSOD when upgrading to windows 11

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Oct 27, 2021
Thema:

BSOD when upgrading to windows 11

1. BSOD when upgrading to windows 11 - Similar Threads - BSOD upgrading

2. BSOD Frequent Crashes - Recently Upgraded SSD's to Inland drive - HELP

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD Frequent Crashes - Recently Upgraded SSD's to Inland drive - HELP: I recently have had BSOD crashes frequently while using my PC to work on Adobe After Effects projects. A few weeks ago, I installed a 2tb Inland SSD after transferring my operating system and software files. I will get at least 3 or 4 BSOD crashes a day. Sometimes they will...
  3. BSOD Frequent Crashes - Recently Upgraded SSD's to Inland drive - HELP

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD Frequent Crashes - Recently Upgraded SSD's to Inland drive - HELP: I recently have had BSOD crashes frequently while using my PC to work on Adobe After Effects projects. A few weeks ago, I installed a 2tb Inland SSD after transferring my operating system and software files. I will get at least 3 or 4 BSOD crashes a day. Sometimes they will...
  4. BSOD Frequent Crashes - Recently Upgraded SSD's to Inland drive - HELP

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Rnadom BSOD after Radeon 7800xt upgrade

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Rnadom BSOD after Radeon 7800xt upgrade: Hi! I have recently changed my GPU to new 7800xt Raden card, beside that I am running also new B550m PLUS WIFI II from ASUS, Ryzen 5 3600, 2x8GB ADATA RAM, new PSU 750W from be quiet!. Since the change I have been experiencing random BSODs, eventhough this is clean install of...
  6. Rnadom BSOD after Radeon 7800xt upgrade

Rnadom BSOD after Radeon 7800xt upgrade: Hi! I have recently changed my GPU to new 7800xt Raden card, beside that I am running also new B550m PLUS WIFI II from ASUS, Ryzen 5 3600, 2x8GB ADATA RAM, new PSU 750W from be quiet!. Since the change I have been experiencing random BSODs, eventhough this is clean install of...
  7. Win 11 pro upgrade key from Win 10 missing after BSOD, how to get?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win 11 pro upgrade key from Win 10 missing after BSOD, how to get?: Hello, I upgraded to win 11 from 10. I got the pro version. However a BSOD has crashed my old computer. I cannot log into windows anymore.I have to reinstall my entire system much to my dismay, my 4TB of programs is corrupted. Now, the usb iso for windows 11 is asking for a...
  8. Win 11 pro upgrade key from Win 10 missing after BSOD, how to get?

Win 11 pro upgrade key from Win 10 missing after BSOD, how to get?: Hello, I upgraded to win 11 from 10. I got the pro version. However a BSOD has crashed my old computer. I cannot log into windows anymore.I have to reinstall my entire system much to my dismay, my 4TB of programs is corrupted. Now, the usb iso for windows 11 is asking for a...
  9. I got a BSOD on my Dell Inspiron 14 3481 after RAM upgrade

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I got a BSOD on my Dell Inspiron 14 3481 after RAM upgrade: The code is critical process died. Please help me identify what cause the BSOD with this code?I can't upload the picture of BSOD here. Sorry about that....
  10. I got a BSOD on my Dell Inspiron 14 3481 after RAM upgrade

I got a BSOD on my Dell Inspiron 14 3481 after RAM upgrade: The code is critical process died. Please help me identify what cause the BSOD with this code?I can't upload the picture of BSOD here. Sorry about that....