Windows 10: BSOD when use 2 stick of RAM

Discus and support BSOD when use 2 stick of RAM in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Good Morning, My name is Ludfi, i hope u're all fine. Since i buy this computer, i always get the BSOD error when using 2 stick ram 8gb x 2 (16GB) ,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by UPs, May 19, 2020.

1. UPS
    UPs Win User

BSOD when use 2 stick of RAM

Good Morning,

My name is Ludfi, i hope u're all fine.

Since i buy this computer, i always get the BSOD error when using 2 stick ram 8gb x 2 (16GB) , but when i use 1 stick of ram 8GB everything work properly, no error BSOD appear. It tested 1 by 1 stick of ram and different slot, it going very well.

This error happens every time when i want to play game, before the game open the BSOD will come or the screen just freezing. It will not happens while doing the desktop work.

I've been trying a lot of things, update every driver, Memory Tests (Windows Memory Diagnostic), Sfc scannow is no violent, running memtest86 and the result the ram its no error.

Could you help me in some way? I'm desperate, I don't know what else to try...

Here you'll find all the data and minidumps as instructed:

DESKTOP-3GEFFCS-(2020-05-20_04-52-20) - Google Drive

Thank you very much in advance.

:)

2. Amc101803 Win User

Can 2 diffrent ram sticks slow down my fps/make game lag?

Okay so i have 2 diffrent sticks of ram , on is a 4gb stick
    1st stick of ram Team Elite Plus 4GB (black)
    • DDR3 1600 (PC3 12800)
    • Timing 11-11-11-28
    • Cas Latency 11
    • Voltage 1.5V
    • =========================================================
    • This is the Other stick of ram
    • DDR3 1333 (PC3 10600)
    • Timing 9-9-9-24
    • Cas Latency 9
    • Voltage 1.5V
    • Do you think why this could be exactly why my fps is dropping in games? gpu is not high temp neither is cpu cpu never goes over 98% gpu when playing overwatch never goes over 60% Usage i have just ordered Dual Channel Kit HyperxFury 16gb 1600 MHZ ram. I was wondering if you guys think this could be exactly why i was having fps drops. I also had a BSOD PageFile error just a few days ago.....
    (Not with my new ram) My spec's are:
    • Processor: I5 4690K
    • GPU : GTX 950 Super Clocked
    • PSU : corsair GS600W
    • ram (about too be hyperxfury 16gb) right now it is just 8 gb right now.
    • I said my ram spec's for both sticks at the very top of the page

Amc101803, May 19, 2020
  3. Blortag Win User
    Windows 10 Update Only Works With 1 RAM stick

Didn't notice this particular issue anywhere else on here. Windows 10 recently downloaded an update which required a restart. After the restart I got caught the dreaded BSOD restart loop, each time with a different error (IRQL_not_less_than_or_equal, Memory_management,
    page_fault_in_nonpaged_area ...etc). It was different every time. I'm a fairly experienced computer user/troubleshooter, so I managed to narrow the problem down to a RAM issue. Thinking that one of the RAM sticks was faulty and fearing that my motherboard
    had fried somehow I took out one of the RAM sticks to start. Eureka! The computer booted as if nothing had happened, albeit a little slowly due to having 50% of the RAM it usually had. So, I put the other RAM stick back in by itself to see if that was just
    a faulty stick. Windows started normally again. I tried putting both sticks in a variety of configurations, both for dual channel and not. Windows would not start regardless of the 2 stick configuration, but would start with only one stick no matter which
    stick it was or where I put in on my motherboard. Next step: I re-formatted and installed Windows 7. All of a sudden both sticks work and recognize the full 16GB. I try re-upgrading to Windows 10, and it gets stuck right back in the restart loop with 2 sticks
    of RAM. I have since tried other RAM sticks from my other computer and it doesn't matter what capacity, speed, latency ...etc, with 2 RAM sticks Windows 10 will not boot, but will with one. As of this time I have reverted back to Windows 7 and all is well,
    but I liked that Windows 10 was a bit faster and worked better with my remote monitor. I can post specifics about my PC if needed, but it really isn't relevant. The fact is: it was working just fine with 2 sticks of RAM until the latest update, and ceased
    to work afterwards. Is this a known issue with Windows 10 that I just need to wait out until its fixed?

Blortag, May 19, 2020
  4. Linney Win User

Multiple BSOD

Bug Check 0x1A: MEMORY_MANAGEMENT

Bug Check 0x1A MEMORY_MANAGEMENT - Windows drivers

MEMORY_MANAGEMENT BSODs, accompanied by occasional app crashes/GPUTDR.

MEMORY_MANAGEMENT BSODs, accompanied by occasional app crashes/GPUTDR.

The relevant Parameter appears to be 0x41284 which means, A PTE or the working set list is corrupted, which in itself means nothing to most of us poor Windows users. I still wonder if this is not just bad RAM?

Is it possible to remove one stick of RAM for testing purposes and then test all sticks one at a time (that's is you have multiple sticks of RAM, otherwise it is a daft suggestion on my part).

Linney, May 19, 2020
Thema:

1. BSOD when use 2 stick of RAM - Similar Threads - BSOD stick RAM

2. BSOD only when I have my 2 ram sticks in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD only when I have my 2 ram sticks in: I recently came across my first ever BSOD loop and don’t know what to afterwards, during the process I couldn’t get anything to work even when I went to system restore it would BSOD during. Fast forward a bunch of troubleshooting and I decide to launch my pc with 1 ram stick,...
  3. BSOD only when I have my 2 ram sticks in

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD only when I have my 2 ram sticks in: I recently came across my first ever BSOD loop and don’t know what to afterwards, during the process I couldn’t get anything to work even when I went to system restore it would BSOD during. Fast forward a bunch of troubleshooting and I decide to launch my pc with 1 ram stick,...
  4. BSOD only when I have my 2 ram sticks in

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. BSOD when using 2 ram sticks

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD when using 2 ram sticks: My computer is BSOD when I have 2 sticks of Ram put into MB slots B2&A2 the slots the MB says to use for Dual channel. It crashes under load when gaming. So I download OCCT to test and it crashes every time I have both sticks in without fail. I ran OCCT memory stress test and...
  6. BSOD when using 2 ram sticks

BSOD when using 2 ram sticks: My computer is BSOD when I have 2 sticks of Ram put into MB slots B2&A2 the slots the MB says to use for Dual channel. It crashes under load when gaming. So I download OCCT to test and it crashes every time I have both sticks in without fail. I ran OCCT memory stress test and...
  7. BSOD when using 2 ram sticks

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. PC frequently freezes when using 2 RAM sticks.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    PC frequently freezes when using 2 RAM sticks.: Okay , so , i got 2x2 DDR2 sticks , it is an old PC , each of them working alone is fine , but when i plug in the other stick my pc starts to freeze and is making some weird noises when it happens.I took it to pc-service and they told me everything is fine "both ram sticks...
  9. PC frequently freezes when using 2 RAM sticks.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC frequently freezes when using 2 RAM sticks.: Okay , so , i got 2x2 DDR2 sticks , it is an old PC , each of them working alone is fine , but when i plug in the other my pc starts to freeze and my pc makes some weird noises when it happens.I took it to pc-service and they told me everything is fine "both ram sticks are...
  10. PC frequently freezes when using 2 RAM sticks.

PC frequently freezes when using 2 RAM sticks.: Okay , so , i got 2x2 DDR2 sticks , it is an old PC , each of them working alone is fine , but when i plug in the other my pc starts to freeze and my pc makes some weird noises when it happens.I took it to pc-service and they told me everything is fine "both ram sticks are...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. 2nd slot ram bsod fix