Windows 10: BSOD when using Ableton live 11 suddenly crash

Discus and support BSOD when using Ableton live 11 suddenly crash in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi,My case asking many times before so my minidump reports link as follow;Waiting your feedback Thanks... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by yağızaydın1, Feb 6, 2022.

1. BSOD when using Ableton live 11 suddenly crash

Hi,My case asking many times before so my minidump reports link as follow;Waiting your feedback Thanks https://www.dropbox.com/s/bd89uwgygzfxsas/Minidump.rar?dl=0

:)

yağızaydın1, Feb 6, 2022
  2. tkhs1977 Win User

BSOD Crash with Ableton

Hi, I have a brand new computer which crashes when closing Ableton. I am not sure if that´s something related with OneDrive or any other problem. There is almost no SW been installed by myself apart of Ableton and Firefox. Anyone can help. The crash reports
    are in the link:

Error reports

Many thx, Thomas

tkhs1977, Feb 6, 2022
  3. BSOD Crash with Ableton win32kfull.sys

I do have norton on. I think what might be causing the issue is that WIndows Update on windows 10 is stupid and will not let me select updates to install. Every time, it tries to update Windows defender database, and it is unsuccessful. I uninstalled Norton,
    installed defender updates, and reinstalled norton. However, defender keeps updating every week.

I will Uninstall norton and try to work on the computer. This only occurs when im working on Ableton Live. Does not occur any other time. However, I only have this computer for internet and Ableton Live

AlexanderNezis, Feb 6, 2022
  4. BSOD when using Ableton live 11 suddenly crash

Ableton Live 9 (or 10) Lite Vocoder

• Ableton Live 10 Vocoder is not available in Lite Edition and Intro
      Edition.
    • Ableton Live 10 Vocoder is available in Standard Edition and Suite

Edition.
    • Ableton Lite is slightly more restricted than the Intro version.
    • For detailed comparisons between Intro, Standard and Suite Editions
      see the corresponding official page.
      Music production with Live and Push | Ableton
    • For detailed list of features included in Live 10 Lite visit
      Live 11 Lite Features | Ableton (As you can see Vocoder is not listed there, thus it is not available in Lite Edition of Live)

Dmytro Dzyubak, Feb 6, 2022
Thema:

BSOD when using Ableton live 11 suddenly crash

1. BSOD when using Ableton live 11 suddenly crash - Similar Threads - BSOD using Ableton

2. Uninstalling Ableton Live 10 or 11 fails with Specified Account already exists

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Uninstalling Ableton Live 10 or 11 fails with Specified Account already exists: I'm trying to update Ableton Live from 11.0 to 11.2. During the install process the installer tries to uninstall 11.0, but bombs out.I then tried to manually uninstall Live 10 and that failed with the account already exists error. The logs show nothing aside from the...
  3. Uninstalling Ableton Live 10 or 11 fails with Specified Account already exists

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Uninstalling Ableton Live 10 or 11 fails with Specified Account already exists: I'm trying to update Ableton Live from 11.0 to 11.2. During the install process the installer tries to uninstall 11.0, but bombs out.I then tried to manually uninstall Live 10 and that failed with the account already exists error. The logs show nothing aside from the...
  4. BSOD when using Ableton live 11 suddenly crash

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD when using Ableton live 11 suddenly crash: Hi,My case asking many times before so my minidump reports link as follow;Waiting your feedback Thanks https://www.dropbox.com/s/bd89uwgygzfxsas/Minidump.rar?dl=0...
  5. BSOD when closing Ableton Live

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD when closing Ableton Live: Hi! I've been having this issue ever since I bought my new laptop 2 months ago. Most times when closing Ableton I get BSOD sometimes while working in Ableton also. I've uninstalled Live 3 times. I searched reg edit and deleted all the remaining files went to Ableton's...
  6. Ableton Live 10.1 blurry after latest windows update

Ableton Live 10.1 blurry after latest windows update: Hi there, I've got WIndows 10 Pro and after installing latest update 20H2 I noticed that Ableton Live window became noticeably blurrier. It's not too bad, but it's creating certain difficulties working with automations for example. Has anyone noticed something like this? I...
  7. Ableton Live 10 is crashing often. I am opening the crash reports a nd opening the .dmp...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Ableton Live 10 is crashing often. I am opening the crash reports a nd opening the .dmp...: So I was seeing a memory access violation due to a VST drum plug-in. I uninstalled the plug-in and deleted the .dll files. Things got better, but If I pushed things pretty hard, usually in combination with another specific VST it seems, I will crash. Again the same...
  8. Problems receiving MIDI in Ableton Live 9

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Problems receiving MIDI in Ableton Live 9: Hello! Hoping to get some help with a strange problem. I'm running Live 9 on Windows 10 and can't get Ableton to receive MIDI from my midi interface. My setup: Audio - Motu Ultralite mk3 Hybrid Midi - Motu Express 128 The weird part is that using the mme/DirectX audio...
  9. BSOD Crash with Ableton

BSOD Crash with Ableton: Hi, I have a brand new computer which crashes when closing Ableton. I am not sure if that´s something related with OneDrive or any other problem. There is almost no SW been installed by myself apart of Ableton and Firefox. Anyone can help. The crash reports are in the link:...
  10. critical system failure's due to using ableton live 10.

critical system failure's due to using ableton live 10.: hello, so I'm a music producer and lately, I've been experiencing a very annoying error which causes my computer to reboot itself. upon looking through the windows event viewer several errors popped up all causing my pc to restart. error's are: The computer has...