Windows 10: BSOD when using edge and randomly

Discus and support BSOD when using edge and randomly in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have had my laptop for about a month and over the past 6 days, I have been getting a BSOD with the code DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION. I checked the dump... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Joshua Estes, Oct 1, 2020.

1. BSOD when using edge and randomly

I have had my laptop for about a month and over the past 6 days, I have been getting a BSOD with the code DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION. I checked the dump files and from what I could gather msedge.exe was the error. Last night, it BSODed again except this time msedge.exe wasn't at fault, something else happened. When I went to look at the dump file, I got a list of warnings shown below.

*** WARNING: Unable to verify checksum for win32k.sys*** WARNING: Unable to verify checksum for win32kfull.sys*** WARNING: Unable to verify checksum for cdd.dll*** WARNING: Unable to verify checksum for win32kbase.sysUnable to load image \SystemRoot\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\dptf_cpu.inf_amd64_82b77f8c4618e2d0\dptf_cpu.sys, Win32 error 0n2*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for dptf_cpu.sysUnable to load image \SystemRoot\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\dptf_cpu.inf_amd64_82b77f8c4618e2d0\esif_lf.sys, Win32 error 0n2*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for esif_lf.sys*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for semav6msr64.sysUnable to load image \SystemRoot\system32\drivers\RTKVHD64.sys, Win32 error 0n2*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for RTKVHD64.sysUnable to load image \SystemRoot\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\intcdaud.inf_amd64_d148a0ef920e06c0\IntcDAud.sys, Win32 error 0n2*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for IntcDAud.sys*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for volmgrx.sysUnable to load image \SystemRoot\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\abmsvc.inf_amd64_e08983fbce740d97\AbmSvcPackage\x64\assdv2.sys, Win32 error 0n2*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for assdv2.sysUnable to load image \SystemRoot\System32\drivers\iaStorAC.sys, Win32 error 0n2*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for iaStorAC.sysUnable to load image \SystemRoot\system32\drivers\wd\WdFilter.sys, Win32 error 0n2*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for WdFilter.sysUnable to load image \SystemRoot\system32\drivers\peauth.sys, Win32 error 0n2*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for peauth.sysUnable to load image \SystemRoot\system32\drivers\wd\WdNisDrv.sys, Win32 error 0n2*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for WdNisDrv.sysUnable to load image \??\C:\Program Files x86\ASUS\GameFirst\OpenHardwareMonitorLib.sys, Win32 error 0n2*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for OpenHardwareMonitorLib.sysUnable to load image \SystemRoot\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nvppc.inf_amd64_61e9a7eac960089c\UcmCxUcsiNvppc.sys, Win32 error 0n2*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for UcmCxUcsiNvppc.sysUnable to load image \SystemRoot\System32\drivers\dump_iaStorAC.sys, Win32 error 0n2*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for dump_iaStorAC.sys*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for Null.SYSUnable to load image \SystemRoot\system32\drivers\gnf.sys, Win32 error 0n2*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for gnf.sysUnable to load image \SystemRoot\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\asussci2.inf_amd64_cbcfcc6f16a7a444\ASUSOptimization\atkwmiacpi64.sys, Win32 error 0n2*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for atkwmiacpi64.sysUnable to load image \SystemRoot\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\asussci2.inf_amd64_cbcfcc6f16a7a444\ASUSSystemAnalysis\ASUSSAIO.sys, Win32 error 0n2*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for ASUSSAIO.sysUnable to load image \SystemRoot\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\ialpss2_i2c_cnl.inf_amd64_666eecf21665eb26\iaLPSS2_I2C_CNL.sys, Win32 error 0n2*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for iaLPSS2_I2C_CNL.sysUnable to load image \SystemRoot\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\heci.inf_amd64_d01e7c2e2b4c1b72\x64\TeeDriverW10x64.sys, Win32 error 0n2*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for TeeDriverW10x64.sys*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for rt640x64.sysUnable to load image \SystemRoot\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\dptf_acpi.inf_amd64_b51172d9b56837a0\dptf_acpi.sys, Win32 error 0n2*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for dptf_acpi.sysUnable to load image \SystemRoot\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\intcaudiobus.inf_amd64_40ed294411d33d1a\IntcAudioBus.sys, Win32 error 0n2*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for IntcAudioBus.sysUnable to load image \SystemRoot\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\ialpss2_gpio2_cnl.inf_amd64_d920c2a844f26eba\iaLPSS2_GPIO2_CNL.sys, Win32 error 0n2*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for iaLPSS2_GPIO2_CNL.sysUnable to load image \SystemRoot\System32\drivers\Netwtw10.sys, Win32 error 0n2*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for Netwtw10.sysUnable to load image \SystemRoot\System32\drivers\AsRadioControl.sys, Win32 error 0n2*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for AsRadioControl.sysUnable to load image \SystemRoot\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nvami.inf_amd64_fa880db569e403c8\nvlddmkm.sys, Win32 error 0n2*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for nvlddmkm.sysUnable to load image \SystemRoot\System32\drivers\drmk.sys, Win32 error 0n2*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for drmk.sysUnable to load image \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\ibtusb.sys, Win32 error 0n2*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for ibtusb.sysUnable to load image \SystemRoot\System32\drivers\nvpcf.sys, Win32 error 0n2*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for nvpcf.sysUnable to load image \SystemRoot\system32\drivers\nvvad64v.sys, Win32 error 0n2*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for nvvad64v.sysUnable to load image \SystemRoot\System32\drivers\nvvhci.sys, Win32 error 0n2*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for nvvhci.sysUnable to load image \SystemRoot\System32\drivers\NvModuleTracker.sys, Win32 error 0n2*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for NvModuleTracker.sysUnable to load image \SystemRoot\System32\drivers\iocbios2.sys, Win32 error 0n2*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for iocbios2.sysUnable to load image \SystemRoot\system32\drivers\nvhda64v.sys, Win32 error 0n2*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for nvhda64v.sysUnable to load image \SystemRoot\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\intcoed.inf_amd64_f893ae17ec40bb95\IntcOED.sys, Win32 error 0n2*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for IntcOED.sysUnable to load image \SystemRoot\System32\drivers\AsusPTPFilter.sys, Win32 error 0n2*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for AsusPTPFilter.sys*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for BstkDrv_bgp.sysUnable to load image \SystemRoot\System32\drivers\TbtBusDrv.sys, Win32 error 0n2*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for TbtBusDrv.sysUnable to load image \SystemRoot\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\iigd_dch.inf_amd64_2ce3ffa204f4b311\igdkmd64.sys, Win32 error 0n2*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for igdkmd64.sys

Here is the link to the first dump file

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AoPdfB1wPeHsnwFpFZfdY0awouc_?e=iYF05J

Here is the link to the last dump file

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AoPdfB1wPeHsnwRTRvhdDa48YFLr?e=hLkQrh

I look forward to hearing from whoever decides to help me, thank you.

:)

Joshua Estes, Oct 1, 2020
  2. bbmarley Win User

BSOD randomly

friend keeps getting BSOD
    any suggestions?

BSOD when using edge and randomly 2e3s7lz.jpg

bbmarley, Oct 1, 2020
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Oct 1, 2020
  4. Mike_Keys Win User

BSOD when using edge and randomly

Mike_Keys, Oct 1, 2020
Thema:

BSOD when using edge and randomly

1. BSOD when using edge and randomly - Similar Threads - BSOD using edge

2. [BSOD] Random BSOD when using PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    [BSOD] Random BSOD when using PC: Hi,Recently after I cleaned my system unit, I've been experiencing BSOD. I have had BSOD 6x in 2 days and I have no idea how to fix my issue.Tried checking Google and followed the below steps.SFC ScannowCHKDSKUpdate drivers All drivers are updatedWindows UpdateMemory...
  3. [BSOD] Random BSOD when using PC

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    [BSOD] Random BSOD when using PC: Hi,Recently after I cleaned my system unit, I've been experiencing BSOD. I have had BSOD 6x in 2 days and I have no idea how to fix my issue.Tried checking Google and followed the below steps.SFC ScannowCHKDSKUpdate drivers All drivers are updatedWindows UpdateMemory...
  4. [BSOD] Random BSOD when using PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. BSOD calling Memory Managment when using Edge and low performance when using Edge

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD calling Memory Managment when using Edge and low performance when using Edge: When I was watching a video from MS Edge. It suddenly stopped and gave a BSOD saying Memory Managment as the stop code. And I clearly identified that my computer stuck when I use Edge. I have a 4GB ram and my computer OS is Windows 10 Home. What could I do?...
  6. BSOD calling Memory Managment when using Edge and low performance when using Edge

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD calling Memory Managment when using Edge and low performance when using Edge: When I was watching a video from MS Edge. It suddenly stopped and gave a BSOD saying Memory Managment as the stop code. And I clearly identified that my computer stuck when I use Edge. I have a 4GB ram and my computer OS is Windows 10 Home. What could I do?...
  7. BSOD calling Memory Managment when using Edge and low performance when using Edge

8. Random BSOD when using Windows casually

Random BSOD when using Windows casually: Hey Everyone, I built my pc over a year ago now and I recently started to get random BSOD errors on my pc. I was hoping someone could help me analyze my minidump files to see exactly which driver is causing the issue. Things I have tried: - Memtest86 showed no errors...
  9. Seemingly random BSOD when using and idle

Seemingly random BSOD when using and idle: I have been experiencing seemingly random BSOD events when both using my PC and when it is idle for periods of time. Interestingly, I get very FEW occurrences when actually gaming on the machine though. Logs attached. Any assistance or ideas would be great. Things I have...
  10. Random BSOD when using computer normally

Random BSOD when using computer normally: I've been using my computer normally and over the past few days I've been getting BSODs that have become more an more frequent. The errors so far have been random but one of the recent ones was. Video_Memory_Management_Internal Any help is appreciated, ty. DM Log...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Unable to load image \SystemRoot\System32\drivers\rtwlane.sys Win32 error 0n2

2. nvpcf.sys

3. esif_lf