Windows 10: BSOD when using Google Chrome (Different Error codes, usually STOPCODE

Discus and support BSOD when using Google Chrome (Different Error codes, usually STOPCODE in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I am having a lot of BSOD errors, noticed it's when using chrome. Chrome will sometimes say "cannot display page" after it has already loaded a page.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by topoulos, Apr 7, 2017.

1. topoulos Win User

BSOD when using Google Chrome (Different Error codes, usually STOPCODE

I am having a lot of BSOD errors, noticed it's when using chrome. Chrome will sometimes say "cannot display page" after it has already loaded a page. Then after doing this a few times (I reload page or whatever), it will BSOD completely. It seems to happen sometimes when not using chrome, but I've been able to trigger it easily by using chrome. Thank you very much for your assistance guys!

:)

topoulos, Apr 7, 2017
  2. AlexNein Win User

How to fix stopcode dpc watchdog violation

I watch YouTube videos on the google chrome browser when the stopcode happens.

AlexNein, Apr 7, 2017
  3. Janus117 Win User
    Windows 10 BSOD DRIVER OVERRAN STACK BUFFER

I got a BSOD with the stop code DRIVER OVERRAN STACK BUFFER while I was using google chrome. I have had other crashes, freezes and a different BSOD before. I've provided the dump files.

Meet Google Drive – One place for all your files

Janus117, Apr 7, 2017
  4. Xilnik Win User

Code: Bugcheck code 0000001A Bugcheck code 0000001A Bugcheck code 000000eF Bugcheck code 0000001A Bugcheck code 0000004E[/quote] My first suspects for your crashes are memory or hard disk errors.

MemTest86+ - Test RAM - Windows 10 BSOD Tutorials
    Drive Error Checking in Windows 10 - Windows 10 Performance Maintenance Tutorials

You might also consider updating your BIOS since yours pre-dates Windows 10.

Driver & Tools Ix-4xxxxU

Be very careful with your BIOS update. Do not interrupt it in any way, e.g. by turning off your computer or removing power from your computer. A failed BIOS update can leave your system in an unusable state.

Xilnik, Apr 7, 2017
Thema:

1. BSOD when using Google Chrome (Different Error codes, usually STOPCODE - Similar Threads - BSOD using Google

2. Facing BSOD intermittently when using Google Chrome

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Facing BSOD intermittently when using Google Chrome: Over the last 2 weeks, my Dell laptop keeps experiencing Blue Screens of Death intermittently and I cannot identify the cause. Sometimes, the BSOD happens after awakening from hibernation. Sometimes, I'll be using Chrome and then the laptop will disconnect from the Internet...
  3. Facing BSOD intermittently when using Google Chrome

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Facing BSOD intermittently when using Google Chrome: Over the last 2 weeks, my Dell laptop keeps experiencing Blue Screens of Death intermittently and I cannot identify the cause. Sometimes, the BSOD happens after awakening from hibernation. Sometimes, I'll be using Chrome and then the laptop will disconnect from the Internet...
  4. Facing BSOD intermittently when using Google Chrome

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. BSODs different stopcodes

BSODs different stopcodes: I keep getting bsods with diff stopcodes. I did a system file check but there were no problems, I did chkdsk and no problems either, and tried memtest86x and there were no errors. minidumps:...
  6. BSOD's with different stopcodes.

BSOD's with different stopcodes.: This week I've had almost everyday a BSOD while playing different games. All of the BSOD's had a different stopcode. I will post 5 crashdumps from dec 11 to dec 4. At first my at first my thought was that the problem was caused by my headset driver (HID-compliant headset...
  7. BSOD usually while using Google Chrome, what failed: vuhub.sys

BSOD usually while using Google Chrome, what failed: vuhub.sys: Hello TenForums, I have had a couple BSODs but were all posting different stop codes and 'what failed' files usually while browsing the internet with Google Chrome. The most recent stop code was PAGE_FAULT_IN_NON_PAGED_AREA with 'what failed' was vuhub.sys. Please see...
  8. BSOD usually when using Chrome NETIO.SYS

BSOD usually when using Chrome NETIO.SYS: Hi, I am having some random BSOD while using Windows 10 Home Edition usually when using Chrome. The error is always the same from NETIO.SYS System_Service_Exception. The log is attached. Thanks for your help! Attachment 108728 68799
  9. BSOD when using google Chrome and playing CS:GO

BSOD when using google Chrome and playing CS:GO: Hi, My desktop had problem with BSOD since when I built it. I have purchased two second hand parts which are CPU and motherboard. Rest of the parts I have purchased them from a shop. First, I started having problem with my PSU. My desktop would shutdown instantly and on...
  10. BSOD while using Google Chrome(?)

BSOD while using Google Chrome(?): Hello everyone, I hope You can help me with my problem regarding a new PC I bought. It got 2 BSODs in between a few days and it seems both happened while using Google Chrome, but I'm not really sure if that's the cause or something else. I did some hardware testing after the...