Windows 10: BSOD when using Netflix on PC

Discus and support BSOD when using Netflix on PC in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Recently my PC have been giving me BSOD and it comes with the "SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED" message saying dxgmms2.sys is causing this issue. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by JingHeng1, Mar 28, 2020.

1. JingHeng1 Win User

BSOD when using Netflix on PC

Recently my PC have been giving me BSOD and it comes with the "SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED" message saying dxgmms2.sys is causing this issue. I uploaded my minidump file to onedrive and the link is provided below. I am just an amateur user of PC system so please help me analyze this file and tell me what is causing this issue and what to do.

https://1drv.ms/u/s!Aur7TBqpZdsBhcNEywYsHvZWvPVtrw?e=xVolKl

Thank you so much in advance.

:)

JingHeng1, Mar 28, 2020

2. Netflix

Hi Marshall3,

There could be a number of factors as to why you are having issues launching the Netflix app. This could be caused by a software conflict or due to an issue with the application itself.

I suggest that you reset your Netflix application by following the steps provided below:

• Go to Settings > Apps > Apps & Features.
    • Click the Netflix app from the list and then choose Advanced options.
    • Click Reset.

If the issue persists, you can consider uninstalling and reinstalling the device. To uninstall, follow these steps:

• Go to Settings > Apps > Apps & Features.
    • Click the Netflix app from the list and then choose Uninstall.

Let us know how it goes and we'll assist you further if needed.

Monica Cam, Mar 28, 2020
  3. Netflix and Windows 10 .

Hi Nishkaam,

There's a possibility that the firewall or antivirus software on your computer is blocking the access to Netflix, we suggest disabling it first before connecting to Netflix. Follow these steps:

• Close the Netflix app.
    • Turn off the firewall and antivirus software on your computer.
    • Now, launch the Netflix app.
    • Once it's connected to Netflix, turn back on the firewall and antivirus software on your computer.
    • You should be able to access Netflix now.

Let us know if you need further help.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Mar 28, 2020
  4. BSOD when using Netflix on PC

netflix icon disappeared from start screen

Hello,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community Forums. We are glad to help you.

I suggest you to try the steps given below and check:

• Type Netflix in the search bar and hit
      enter.

• Right click on Netflix and select the option
      pin to start.

Hope this information helps. Do contact us for further queries. We will be happy to assist you.

Thanks and regards,

Jenith

Jenith_James, Mar 28, 2020
Thema:

BSOD when using Netflix on PC

1. BSOD when using Netflix on PC - Similar Threads - BSOD using Netflix

2. [BSOD] Random BSOD when using PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    [BSOD] Random BSOD when using PC: Hi,Recently after I cleaned my system unit, I've been experiencing BSOD. I have had BSOD 6x in 2 days and I have no idea how to fix my issue.Tried checking Google and followed the below steps.SFC ScannowCHKDSKUpdate drivers All drivers are updatedWindows UpdateMemory...
  3. [BSOD] Random BSOD when using PC

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    [BSOD] Random BSOD when using PC: Hi,Recently after I cleaned my system unit, I've been experiencing BSOD. I have had BSOD 6x in 2 days and I have no idea how to fix my issue.Tried checking Google and followed the below steps.SFC ScannowCHKDSKUpdate drivers All drivers are updatedWindows UpdateMemory...
  4. [BSOD] Random BSOD when using PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. BSOD on Netflix in Edge

BSOD on Netflix in Edge: When I watch Netflix on Edge, sometimes I get total freezes of the OS and BSODs with Video_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR message right after the freeze. I don't know specific whys and whats that precede the problem, aside from watching Netflix itself. I've managed to find errors...
  6. BSOD with Netflix app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD with Netflix app: Hello, I seem to be having consistent bsod when using the Netflix app on my windows 10 laptop. Doesnt seem to happen with other video files. The stop code I receive is: THREAD STUCK IN DEVICE DRIVERS_M dxgkrnl.sys I have updated my display drivers and bios and I still...
  7. BSOD when viewing netflix on firefox

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    BSOD when viewing netflix on firefox: Hey guys, I've been getting some BSOD PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA when I am on the netflix page (using firefox). I just had one a few minutes ago. I was watching something, paused it, came back after 15m, pressed play and got a BSOD PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA. This has...
  8. dxgmms2.sys BSOD when running Netflix

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    dxgmms2.sys BSOD when running Netflix: I have run the driver verifier and created a minidump and nfo file. Intel i5-8400 Windows 10 1909 GTX1060 3GB Thanks for the help! https://1drv.ms/u/s!AhRaCX8SFQwSpzXo1QxYDCZsTpQr?e=telifi...
  9. Netflix causes bsod

Netflix causes bsod: Netflix has become a giant head ache for windows 10. Ive been having issues with it from day one. But most recently it has decided to bsod my computer. But only after i go from playing a game, such as arma 3 or scum. So I am trying to figure out what exactly is causing the...
  10. Netflix causing BSOD while using the Netflix app and internet browsers

Netflix causing BSOD while using the Netflix app and internet browsers: I have been experiencing BSOD while watching Netflix in both the app from the Microsoft store and a variety of internet browsers. As far as I can tell my drivers are up to date. Any help would be appreciated....