Windows 10: BSOD when using p3d v4 flight simulator no error codes

Discus and support BSOD when using p3d v4 flight simulator no error codes in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi peeps, I am new to tenforum, but used the 7forum when on windows 7! I have used windows 10 for about 1 year with no bsod at all. I have had a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by easymo3, Sep 21, 2017.

1. easymo3 Win User

BSOD when using p3d v4 flight simulator no error codes

Hi peeps, I am new to tenforum, but used the 7forum when on windows 7!

I have used windows 10 for about 1 year with no bsod at all.

I have had a couple recently using P3D V4 flight simulator, usally at a critical stage, ie, landing the plane, the computer just crashes, I get a black screen and the the login screen.

I am at a loss! Thats why I have come the forum to ask if somebody can please take a look at the crash dump for me?

I will awnser any questions as soon as possible.
    Many thanks

:)

easymo3, Sep 21, 2017

2. Unable to activate FSX on a NEW Win10-64 box

Rey,

Thanks for the reply. I had already tried the regedit (there were no entries other than partmgr), and I tried to install a second time on a freshly formatted HD, with Win10.

However, it really does not matter. I re-formatted all drives, installed Win10 and P3D V4, which is a much superior flight simulator now that it is being actively supported by Lockheed-Martin.

Thanks again for the help.

Chuck Adams unhappy Win10 User, Sep 21, 2017
  3. windows 10 error code 1722

I get error code 1722 when trying to install Flight Simulator X

GlennStocking, Sep 21, 2017
  4. axe0 New Member

Please fill in your system specsPlease follow this tutorial and download the tool. The tool will give you detailed information about your system specs, please fill in your system specs more completely including PSU, cooling and other used stuff like mouse, keyboard, monitor, case, etc.
    The PSU, cooling and other stuff are NOT mentioned in the tool.
    In the left corner below in your post you find 'My System Specs'. After clicking it you can find a link a little below that says 'Update your System Spec', click on this link to get to the page where you can fill in your system specs.

BSOD when using p3d v4 flight simulator no error codes [​IMG]

5. easymo3 Win User
    Hi, I have filled the specs in with more details thanks to the link you give me.

easymo3, Sep 21, 2017
  6. Spectrum Win User
    I'm not seeing any minidumps in the zip you uploaded, could you compress and then upload C:\Windows\memory.dmp to dropbox/onedrive/box/favorite file host and post a link here?

Spectrum, Sep 21, 2017
  7. easymo3 Win User
    Hi, thanks for your reply.
    why is there no mini dump in the zip file?
    I understand that cccleaner deletes the crash dump files (or it did in windows7)
    But I have not run cccleaner since the BSOD

easymo3, Sep 21, 2017
  8. axe0 New Member

A black screen is different from a blue screen, we're not dealing with a blue screen.

Please fill in your system specs properly, include the models of the parts.

EDIT:
    This is, if I interpret it correct, a reboot crash.

9. easymo3 Win User
    your analagy is correct, I will try and put a more detailed system spec in my profile tomorrow.

thank you.

easymo3, Sep 22, 2017
  10. axe0 New Member
    Please also provide the following information

Please run CPU-Z | Softwares | CPUID, open it and make screenshots of the following tabs
    • CPU
    • Mainboard
    • Memory
    • SPD*
    • Graphics
    *SPD shows the details of each stick, you can show the details by choosing different slots in the left upper corner.
    Please make screenshots of each stick.

Please post each screenshot in your next reply/replies.

11. easymo3 Win User
    Ok I have taken the screenshots as requested.

thanks for your help in this matter.

easymo3, Sep 22, 2017
  12. easymo3 Win User
    other screenshots

easymo3, Sep 22, 2017
  13. axe0 New Member

As requested, please update your system specifications and specify the models.

14. easymo3 Win User
    Hi, I have updated the system spec, not sure what else I can tell you with regards models?

My computer is not a dell or packard bell etc, It was built to my spec 2 years ago if that help?

easymo3, Sep 23, 2017
  15. easymo3 Win User
    Crashed again!
    I can fly for about 30 mins and then it crashes.
    I am thinking either psu or graphics crd?
    I am stress testing my cpu ATM

easymo3, Sep 23, 2017
Thema:

1. BSOD when using p3d v4 flight simulator no error codes - Similar Threads - BSOD using p3d

2. Microsoft Flight Simulator Activation code

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Flight Simulator Activation code: I have a new hard drive on my desk top, When I install The MS Flight Simulator Game it installs ok. Im never asked to enter an activation code. I have both discs and activation code, After 30 minutes, the game goes off and an error message appears asking me to activate the...
  3. Microsoft Flight Simulator Activation code

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Flight Simulator Activation code: I have a new hard drive on my desk top, When I install The MS Flight Simulator Game it installs ok. Im never asked to enter an activation code. I have both discs and activation code, After 30 minutes, the game goes off and an error message appears asking me to activate the...
  4. Microsoft Flight Simulator error code

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Flight Simulator error code: Hello! I am trying to install microsoft flight simulator from game pass. It says install and then I click it and it says downloading. When it reaches 100% it immediately goes to error code 0x80070005. I am assuming this is some sort of permissions problem? Can you assist?...
  5. Error Code : 0x80070005 when trying to download Flight simulator

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error Code : 0x80070005 when trying to download Flight simulator: Hi I am trying to download Microsoft flight simulator and have received this error on multiple attempts to try and resolve the issue. I have Reset the Store Cache Restarted the Installer via Computer Management Changed my account to match up with the region I am in as well as...
  6. Error code 0x80070005 when trying to move Flight Simulator 2020

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Error code 0x80070005 when trying to move Flight Simulator 2020: I have a base install of 90 gigs on my C: drive of MSFS 2020 but it will not let me move the install. It gives me this error. [ATTACH] Is there any way to resolve this? I also have no option to uninstall the full program. The additional download files for the game are...
  7. Error when installing Flight Simulator X

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Error when installing Flight Simulator X: I am having problems installing FSX. Everything happens fine until the end of the installation, already with disk 2, it asks to "Insert the disk" but does not specify which disk is. follows an image to see the error. what can it be?[ATTACH]...
  8. MS Flight Simulator Activation Code

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MS Flight Simulator Activation Code: After a three hour installation process, I loaded the new MS Flight Simulator DVDs onto my computer. After install, it prompted me to enter my activation code which I did. It accepted and then prompted me to download flight simulator. I didn't believe this was correct so I...
  9. Flight Simulator code does not work

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Flight Simulator code does not work: <Code removed> Redeem code won't work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/flight-simulator-code-does-not-work/9e624131-743e-4156-b324-3c9af8a9b9b7
  10. MS Flight Simulator Error Code 1-80004005

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MS Flight Simulator Error Code 1-80004005: Hi Have loaded MS Flight Simulator on a new Windows PC it runs but only for 30 mins. Then comes up with Error Code 1-80004005 I think it is because FSX is not compatible with Windows 10 -is there a fix? I have the original disks and the product keys. A new version is...