Windows 10: BSOD when using Stylus: Asus Vivotab Note 8

Discus and support BSOD when using Stylus: Asus Vivotab Note 8 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi! I've just upgraded to Windows 10 on my Asus Vivotab Note 8 tablet, and so far it's been great except for one serious issue: whenever I use the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by bkchng, Aug 28, 2015.

1. bkchng Win User

BSOD when using Stylus: Asus Vivotab Note 8

Hi!

I've just upgraded to Windows 10 on my Asus Vivotab Note 8 tablet, and so far it's been great except for one serious issue: whenever I use the stylus in Drawboard PDF, I get this BSOD error within 1 minute:

PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA (win32kbase.sys)

Could anyone help me with this error? I didn't get it while I was on Windows 8.

Thank you so much!

:)

bkchng, Aug 28, 2015
  2. Rolator Win User

Can not change appointment dates with the calendar app.

Hi,

Since the last update I can't modify appointments when using the calendar app. If I try to postpone an appointment, the changes aren't saved.

I'm using an Asus vivotab note 8.

Appreciate your assistance.

Best,

Rolator, Aug 28, 2015
  3. TomNarita Win User
    Palm Rejection Not Completely Work on Win 10

Yes, and it's because ASUS provides the old version for Vivotab Note 8.

Did anyone else me get fixed this issue with new Insider Preview?

TomNarita, Aug 28, 2015
  4. axe0 New Member

Hi bkchng,

Welcome to the 10forums.

Please read BSOD Posting Instructions
    Please fill in your system specsPlease go to this site and download the tool. The tool will give you detailed information about your system specs, please fill in your system specs more completely.How to fill in your system specs:

BSOD when using Stylus: Asus Vivotab Note 8 [​IMG]

BSOD when using Stylus: Asus Vivotab Note 8 [​IMG]

Thema:

1. BSOD when using Stylus: Asus Vivotab Note 8 - Similar Threads - BSOD using Stylus

2. How to get rid of the "sticky note summary" window when using Sticky Notes?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to get rid of the "sticky note summary" window when using Sticky Notes?: When using Sticky Notes, every time I add a new sticky note, I see the sticky note on my screen, but I also see a second window containing ALL my sticky notes abbreviated. The second window also contains an icon for accessing Sticky Note's settings. I don't wish to see that...
  3. How to get rid of the "sticky note summary" window when using Sticky Notes?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to get rid of the "sticky note summary" window when using Sticky Notes?: When using Sticky Notes, every time I add a new sticky note, I see the sticky note on my screen, but I also see a second window containing ALL my sticky notes abbreviated. The second window also contains an icon for accessing Sticky Note's settings. I don't wish to see that...
  4. No rotation, can't use stylus

in Windows 10 Customization
    No rotation, can't use stylus: Hello folks! I have a dell Inspiron 7500 2-in-1 with Windows 10m, version 18363. It is supposed to be able to use a stylus similar to the surface pen and auto-rotate when it is physically rotated, but it does not. Moreover, there is no option for "rotation lock," either in...
  5. Stylus

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Stylus: I am looking for a stylus for this. I recently got the Acer SA5-271 and it didn't come with a stylus/pen. I need it to take notes in class. I am having an extremely hard time to find a stylus / pen for this. I would prefer the OEM stylus NP.STY1A.005 or preferably the newer...
  6. Asus stylus pen doesn't work well with Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Asus stylus pen doesn't work well with Windows 10: Hello, I have an Asus Zenbook Flip 14 with Windows 10. I got it for 3 month now and the Asus pen doesn't seem to work well and I'm not sure what is the problem. When it does work, it works perfectly but sometime the pen doesn't respond properly. I can use it for a few...
  7. Asus stylus pen doesn't work well

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Asus stylus pen doesn't work well: Hello, I have an Asus Zenbook Flip 14 with Windows 10. I got it for 3 month now and the Asus pen doesn't seem to work well and I'm not sure what is the problem. When it does work, it works perfectly but sometime the pen doesn't respond properly. I can use it for a few...
  8. ASUS WINDOWS 8 NOTEBOOK PC

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    ASUS WINDOWS 8 NOTEBOOK PC: STUCK IN BIOS WITH PASSWORD SIGN IN, HOW DO I GET OUT https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/asus-windows-8-notebook-pc/11b7dea3-c2cc-403d-9945-739eba266958
  9. stylus

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    stylus: how do i use the stylus instead of my finger https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stylus/00467e1b-a312-45f8-9235-d1c25a98edb2
  10. Installed Windows 10 on Asus VivoTab 8 M81C, it's very slow

in Windows 10 Support
    Installed Windows 10 on Asus VivoTab 8 M81C, it's very slow: Curious why Windows 10 would be very slow, slow as in, can barely play movies, screen refresh/transitions happens in blocks... Can I make it faster or can my tablet obviously not run Windows 10? I have a quadcore but what kind of a quadcore is an intel Atom anyway......