Windows 10: BSOD when using youtube on chrome, Windows 10.

Discus and support BSOD when using youtube on chrome, Windows 10. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; So far i've gotten 3 different BSOD's, the most frequent one being page fault in nonpaged area, System thread exception not handled. When reinstalling... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by DankeySE, Sep 9, 2018.

1. DankeySE Win User

BSOD when using youtube on chrome, Windows 10.

So far i've gotten 3 different BSOD's, the most frequent one being page fault in nonpaged area, System thread exception not handled. When reinstalling chrome i got a new one that said Memory management.

And all the dump files are corrupt so i can't really see what's causing the bsod's

:)

DankeySE, Sep 9, 2018
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Sep 9, 2018
  3. BSOD When Watching YouTube Videos in Chrome... Apparently.

Not sure if there's a correlation between Chrome, YouTube, and the BSOD, but that's what seems to be causing it.

Here's link to Minidump files: https://1drv.ms/f/s!AsD7uM29vDShhRYsc4in9TzVO2UU

I'm getting really tired of this. You can see that it happens with enough frequency to really be a problem.

Thank you!

cklester68, Sep 9, 2018
  4. BSOD when using youtube on chrome, Windows 10.

Some videos on YouTube not working in Google Chrome

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

In order to help you better, could you please confirm a couple of things:

• Have you tried accessing YouTube in different browsers?
    • Do you get any error message?
    • Do you have issues with all the video files?
    Method 1: I would suggest you to launch Google Chrome by right clicking the program icon and select ‘Run as Administrator’ and check for the issue.

If you are unable to launch the program, you may try to open the program from the exact location.

• Open C drive.
    • Select ‘Program files’.
    • Open ‘Google’ folder and select ‘Chrome’.
    • And find the application icon and see if you are able to launch the program.
    Method 2: If the issue still persists, it would be a good idea to uninstall and reinstall Google Chrome and check with the issue.

I would also suggest you to post the query in Google support forums for more information.

http://www.google.com/support/

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Sep 9, 2018
Thema:

BSOD when using youtube on chrome, Windows 10.

1. BSOD when using youtube on chrome, Windows 10. - Similar Threads - BSOD using youtube

2. Random BSOD's when playing Youtube videos on Chrome

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random BSOD's when playing Youtube videos on Chrome: I have been experiencing BSOD's lately when using Youtube on chrome. In line with the title, this BSOD occurs without any warning or any sort of performance drops, it just randomly and instantaneously happens. Also, I haven't tested if it is only limited to Youtube and...
  3. Random BSOD's when playing Youtube videos on Chrome

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Random BSOD's when playing Youtube videos on Chrome: I have been experiencing BSOD's lately when using Youtube on chrome. In line with the title, this BSOD occurs without any warning or any sort of performance drops, it just randomly and instantaneously happens. Also, I haven't tested if it is only limited to Youtube and...
  4. Random BSOD's when playing Youtube videos on Chrome

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. BSOD when using YouTube

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    BSOD when using YouTube: Hello!I have finished new build and updated every driver and application, but I get random Blue Screen while on YouTube. Played a few matched of PUBG and everything was fine, but YouTube causes BSOD every time.Sometimes few minutes before BSOD itself the screen goes black for...
  6. BSoD when watching YouTube in Chrome

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    BSoD when watching YouTube in Chrome: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/pizzahut_666 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hv3294/bsod_when_watching_youtube_in_chrome/
  7. BSOD while watching YouTube on Chrome.

BSOD while watching YouTube on Chrome.: For the past couple of weeks, I've been getting a blue screen crash any time I watch YouTube videos on Google Chrome. The blue screens range from Page Fault in Nonpaged Area to Memory Management. I've tried updating my drivers, updating my OS, doing a DISM check and repair,...
  8. BSOD while watching YouTube on Chrome.

BSOD while watching YouTube on Chrome.: For the past couple of weeks, I've been getting a blue screen crash any time I watch YouTube videos on Google Chrome. The blue screens range from Page Fault in Nonpaged Area to Memory Management. I've tried updating my drivers, updating my OS, doing a DISM check and repair,...
  9. irql_not_less_or_equal BSOD on Windows 10 when using Youtube

irql_not_less_or_equal BSOD on Windows 10 when using Youtube: Hello, Like 2 weeks ago I built new PC. It was all running fine until today. When i was gaming, i used alt+tab to check something on internet. My screen turned black and nothing helped. when i was pressing keys and clicking, it was "beeping". So I Restarted and problem gone....
  10. BSOD when using Chrome on Windows 10.

BSOD when using Chrome on Windows 10.: Hi, I've recently be experiencing BSOD crashes on my desktop when I am using Chrome and when I try to open Chrome on restart. I've updated my network drivers, but it didn't help. Any thoughts on what could be causing it, and how to fix. Thanks. 113197

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows BSOD when using youtube

2. chrome youtube system thread exception not handled

3. bsod system_thread_exception_not_handled chrome

4. win 10 bsod chrome youtube,
  5. install chrome after installing windows 10 cause bsod,
  6. chrome windows 10 bsod,
  7. windows 10 bsod when using you tube,
  8. chrome bsod windows 10,
  9. bsod chrome page fault,
  10. google chrome bsod youtube,
  11. windows 10 bsod chrome,